PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

GanleeKalinae
04-12-16, 07:31 PM
You are most welcome ;) Ended up with Tesllama and Shockatoo recently as "fails" when trying for the Palmeranian. All three are high earners and baby Tesllama is so cute, Shockatoo looks a bit odd at the baby and adolescent stages so I'm hoping to get that one to level 10 at least at some stage as it looks fierce in adult form! I don't have a Terradactyl but it's such a cool design aswell! Congrats on breeding another awesome animal :D

chickenladyx14
04-16-16, 05:20 PM
Another Punk Skunk is being bred. I hate to sell it off the nest but I can't keep up with habitat space. I sold a Rubble Rooster, a Frightingale, 2 Peamoths, and various other non-commons right from the nest.
Do you keep only super rare doubles or do you sell all doubles or .... ? TY

JeffW60
04-16-16, 05:27 PM
Another Punk Skunk is being bred. I hate to sell it off the nest but I can't keep up with habitat space. I sold a Rubble Rooster, a Frightingale, 2 Peamoths, and various other non-commons right from the nest.
Do you keep only super rare doubles or do you sell all doubles or .... ? TY

Speaking for myself, I sell off duplicates. I don't have to at this point because I'm not pressed for space, but I will be in the future. So I've just gotten in the habit of selling the duplicates. Now if I were to breed another CU or gem hybrid, I would definitely keep those.

Silverrain1
04-17-16, 01:09 AM
I used to keep duplicates st the beginning to help with coin production. And someone on here suggested naming the duplicates "sell" so that when you need the space you know which ones are duplicates and not. Now I only keep a duplicate of it's an animal I really like or if it was one that was limited but I managed to breed more than one

Cdnfroglover
04-17-16, 07:53 AM
Wondering... can you breed a gem animal or do you have to purchase? If you can breed it... how best to go about it? Thank you...

ninasidstorm8
04-17-16, 08:25 AM
You can breed a Crystal Unicorn by using two animals that have four distinct elements between them. You can only breed the Gem Hybrids with at least one parent contributing the Gem element. Since all of the Gem animals are Ultra Rare, the odds of breeding one are quite low but it can be done.

Silverrain1
04-17-16, 08:26 AM
Do you mean gem animals as in the unicorn or the treasure animals that give gems?

Cdnfroglover
04-18-16, 08:44 AM
Do you mean gem animals as in the unicorn or the treasure animals that give gems?

I meant the treasure gem animals... Nina answered what I figured, thank you. Still working on getting a crystal unicorn as well... every time I breed four elements I get something super common! Oh well... maybe one day!

JeffW60
04-18-16, 08:51 AM
I meant the treasure gem animals... Nina answered what I figured, thank you. Still working on getting a crystal unicorn as well... every time I breed four elements I get something super common! Oh well... maybe one day!

Just be patient and persistent. You will get the CU at some point. It took me 5 months and that's actually quicker than some I have seen who have tried for a year or more. You need luck and persistence.

jensurb
04-23-16, 05:02 AM
I find it difficult to get a rare or super rare animal. I bred earth and nature animals to get a grassquatch, but I got plantlers 4 times in a row

Sandybellee
04-23-16, 05:13 AM
It's very normal to get many many commons in a row before getting a rare or a super rare. You can expect to hit strings of 10 or more commons in the game. Good luck with breeding!

Silverrain1
04-23-16, 08:34 AM
Yeah, sometimes you have to breed the same animals over and over again before you get a new animal. Sometimes you can get lucky and it doesn't take to long but I'm still missing some animals cause u just can't get them!

monbohn
04-23-16, 08:38 AM
I breed tons of commons as well and don't really mind except when it's a limited availability animal I'm trying to breed. But I figure they are rare, super rare, etc for a reason....If it was easy to breed them they would just be commons. I don't know how it is for others but I seem to find that I breed more rares, etc when I'm actually trying to breed commons for an event. Good luck with your breeding!! :)

chickenladyx14
04-27-16, 08:41 AM
I have a Zapra egg on the nest now. A new pony! Yee Haw!! :)
I was quite happy it wasn't the Mardi Claw if truth were told.

GanleeKalinae
04-27-16, 09:41 AM
I have a Zapra egg on the nest now. A new pony! Yee Haw!! :)
I was quite happy it wasn't the Mardi Claw if truth were told.

Congrats! I love the colouring of it, hope to breed one someday :D

Silverrain1
04-27-16, 01:38 PM
Zapra is lovely but I would not mind a mardi claw! Been trying in and off for that one for a while now! Congrats on your new animal tho!

chickenladyx14
04-27-16, 01:58 PM
One old bear under my roof is enough. (actually he's an old goat)! LOL
Thanks for the acknowledgement friends and neighbors! I appreciate it :)

BNM11013
04-29-16, 08:53 AM
So I have been trying for the Trick or Trent for some time now...to no avail...all its giving me is 10 hrs and the same animal after another. I put this quest on hold for note as I am currently going for Glacial Griffin...now my question is if I decide to go back to Trick or Treent..I have looked up to see whats the best breeding combo..I was doing Aurora Pegasus and Skyger...but I read somewhere else that Skyger and Panda worked better for them...I know things work differently for each person...Does any one have combos that have worked for them?

Silverrain1
04-29-16, 11:25 AM
So I have been trying for the Trick or Trent for some time now...to no avail...all its giving me is 10 hrs and the same animal after another. I put this quest on hold for note as I am currently going for Glacial Griffin...now my question is if I decide to go back to Trick or Treent..I have looked up to see whats the best breeding combo..I was doing Aurora Pegasus and Skyger...but I read somewhere else that Skyger and Panda worked better for them...I know things work differently for each person...Does any one have combos that have worked for them?

I personally breed the same two animals over and over until I get all the animals I want. I go for basics like panda and pony or frost fang and leopard. Except when I'm breeding with my unicorn.

kingkobra73
04-29-16, 04:00 PM
Can you breed gem animals with regular animals?
Thank you

kooky panda
04-29-16, 05:01 PM
Can you breed gem animals with regular animals?
Thank you
Yes you can.

KIDDOBABE8
04-29-16, 11:31 PM
Yes you can.
Hi kooky. Treasure animals are currently on sale. Does it mean that it is also possible to breed them within this sale period? Thanks!

transberry
04-30-16, 07:35 AM
What's a good combo for crystal unicorn I've tried tons of combos

2 years no unicorn

ninasidstorm8
04-30-16, 07:53 AM
What's a good combo for crystal unicorn I've tried tons of combos

2 years no unicorn

It doesn't seem to matter as long as the parents include four unique elements. I bred my first one with a Childebeast and Thunder Mammoth on my 112th 4-element attempt. I bred my second with a Rudolphin and Storking on my 134th 4-element attempt .

Good Luck.

chickenladyx14
05-11-16, 12:06 PM
Why do I keep getting the same animal that I am breeding with a CU? Breed CU with Sea Lion and get a Sea Lion. Breed CU with Monsoon Marmot and get a Monsoon Marmot. What's up with that constantly????

Sandybellee
05-18-16, 12:13 PM
There is a pattern I've been noticing for quite a while now. If you already have an animal, it seems more likely that you get more of the same one, almost no matter how common or rare it is. (For example, it took me a long time to get a Spring Wing but after the first one I quickly got 5 more.) But if you don't have an animal, it's much less likely that you breed it.

I just sped bred to get any one of the dark-water super rares that I've been aiming for for weeks now and I got everything else (all the animals I have). Under normal circumstances, I would have bred about 2-3 super rares with the number of attempts I've made. Yet, now it's 0 because I don't have any one of them yet.

chickenladyx14
05-18-16, 12:24 PM
I have noticed that too. It's getting old - not to mention very boring. Breed times, hatch times, and evolution times are way too long and I tend to lose interest.
I may have to look for a faster paced game where rewards are gained more quickly and fairly.

Sandybellee
05-18-16, 12:36 PM
Yes, it gets very boring seeing the same old timers over and over and over again for weeks on end. :p

chickenladyx14
05-18-16, 12:57 PM
Sandybellee: you talking about your neighbors and friends or your animals? Hahaha j/k :)

Sandybellee
05-18-16, 01:05 PM
Ha ha ha! :D I didn't even notice that you could read it two ways!

kooky panda
05-18-16, 01:08 PM
Yes, it gets very boring seeing the same old timers over and over and over again for weeks on end. :p

Sandybellee: you talking about your neighbors and friends or your animals? Hahaha j/k :)

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/loveej/Comments/chuckles.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/loveej/media/Comments/chuckles.gif.html)

LilliDee
05-19-16, 10:19 PM
I'm curious if anyone is having trouble breeding recently. I have only been able to breed commons starting during the Taurus event. I usually have to try two or three times for something new with the exception of gem hybrids, of course. But any event or tale when we need to breed a specific animal, I have ALWAYS been able to get it after a few tries. But currently I have only been able to breed chromodiles with dark and water with I think two freezels which I already have. I ended up buying the sea lion so I could get Taurus. Since then I can't get Mama bear or anything else just constant chromodiles. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions? I have tried breeding for some other things thinking maybe dark and water are tired, but only get shock foxes, plantlers, COMMONS. And why is mama bear still available, I thought she was leaving on the 16th. Just wondering if it's me or if breeding has been set to common for an upcoming tale or something. Thanks!

Cdnfroglover
05-20-16, 06:44 AM
Not just you! I've been getting a tad frustrated with my breeding den. Aside from a Chamneon (only rare) while trying for the Mama bear (or maybe it was while trying for the sea lion for the celestial bull, can't remember!) I've gotten nothing but commons and stuff I already have for weeks! Missed out on the Mama bear and the Mamaroo 😕 I too have started to suspect a conspiracy! Also I may start trying for a second Crystal Unicorn because my first one is terrible in the breeding department! No matter what I put her in with I get super common results! What gives!

chickenladyx14
05-20-16, 07:57 AM
Super frustrating.

Silverrain1
05-20-16, 10:29 AM
I don't know about trouble but for a lot of animals my second account has gotten animals so much faster! I breed a crystal unicorn in my second account after only playing a few months and it took ages on my first account. The same with the lunar moth, my second account got 3 before my main got 1! And yet my second account can not get a magmacore no matter how hard I try!

BNM11013
05-20-16, 11:48 AM
Ive been trying for dare devil since like forever and only gotten Fire Gliders.. i mean not bad because it is kinda cool looking, but come on...yesterday I reversed the order of pyro pony and lightning leopard and it gave me Cockatorch..which was a GOOD thing because other than Sea Lion and Crystal Unicorn I havent actually bred a new animal in what seems like a lifetime...but I guess its mostly about luck...but good luck everyone...

LilliDee
05-20-16, 04:10 PM
Well, at least with the tales starting we'll probably need to breed some commons. Now watch, we'll all get super rares. Hahaha.

JeffW60
05-20-16, 04:18 PM
Well, at least with the tales starting we'll probably need to breed some commons. Now watch, we'll all get super rares. Hahaha.

Lol, yes that's the way it will go. After endless commons when we need the commons we will get super rares with long breed times.

Cdnfroglover
05-23-16, 07:05 AM
Lol, yes that's the way it will go. After endless commons when we need the commons we will get super rares with long breed times.

And right on cue... storybook begins and I get a Petite Panda the next day! Super rare that I don't have. 😉

babyann65
05-25-16, 06:50 AM
I am unable to breed any gem hybrids. My son and I started playing at the same time and in almost a year of playing time he has 5 hybrids and I have 0. I have gone through hundreds of gems at a time speed breeding with no luck but my son gets a hybrid every time with the speed breeding method. I have come to the conclusion that storm 8 has this game rigged against people who buy gems regularly making it harder for you to breed hybrids... Since they know you are a person that spends money on gems they make it harder so that you will buy the hybrid. I will usually buy gems whenever there is a new habitat and I know they are tracking who spends on gems and how much. Does anyone else who regularly buys gems have a hard time breeding hybrids?

chickenladyx14
05-25-16, 07:37 AM
They definitely need to make the odds the same for all players. Why it differs? Anybody's guess but it's definitely unfair and bad practice IMHO.

EDITED TO ADD: Good luck breeding gem hybrids. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

Drachenia
06-18-16, 03:53 PM
Help I have in Hexe5 a breeding time of 15 hours ! I do not know what I'm getting, I breed with Mrs. Potter / Frostfang

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160619/gprbp5hl.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

ninasidstorm8
06-18-16, 03:57 PM
Help I have in Hexe5 a breeding time of 15 hours ! I do not know what I'm getting, I breed with Mrs. Potter / Frostfang

I believe it is a Julius Baever (Electric/Earth)

Drachenia
06-18-16, 04:20 PM
I believe it is a Julius Baever (Electric/Earth)

Okay I have Julius Beaver already. Thank you for your help Ninasidstorm:D

chickenladyx14
06-23-16, 04:54 PM
21 hours - CU & Spruce Moose = ???? (I really hope it's not another Summer Equifox).

Silverrain1
06-24-16, 10:29 AM
Afraid so chickenlady! To bad u can't send it my way. I didn't get winter equifox but would happily take this one

natxjkkggg
07-04-16, 07:47 AM
I Do not find what Animal has a 21hour Timer with Dark/Fire ???

ninasidstorm8
07-04-16, 08:25 AM
I Do not find what Animal has a 21hour Timer with Dark/Fire ???

Should be a Cursed Rose.

natxjkkggg
07-04-16, 09:32 AM
Thank You

sibilare
07-30-16, 02:21 PM
Is the grand unicorn barred from breeding? I was going to try her with some dark/nature to see what would happen but the grand unicorn did not show on my drop down. She's level 12. Can it only be bred with other rainbow creatures? This is the first time I've tried to breed one of the "special" types like rainbow.

saucysammis
07-30-16, 02:28 PM
Is the grand unicorn barred from breeding? I was going to try her with some dark/nature to see what would happen but the grand unicorn did not show on my drop down. She's level 12. Can it only be bred with other rainbow creatures? This is the first time I've tried to breed one of the "special" types like rainbow.

The aspect that made it -a present- that's relatively attainable and worth getting is that as a gem/rainbow it has advantages in battles. They barred it from breeding. So keep on trying for that Crystal Unicorn to use for mixing up the gem hybrids.

Generally, any creature labeled "not available through breeding" will also not be able to be used to breed.

sibilare
07-30-16, 02:34 PM
Dang I had so many babies planned for her. Lol

Thanks Sammis.

saucysammis
07-30-16, 03:36 PM
Dang I had so many babies planned for her. Lol

Thanks Sammis.

Your welcome, and yeah, I'm sorry it's not breed able. It really is a great consolation reward to have a gem creature to use in battles for those who haven't been able to get the Crystal unicorn ....although the rainbow element is surely weak to some things that gem is strong to. Maybe having it active in the forest boosts the chance of finally breeding the original unicorn!

litabelaqua
08-06-16, 07:37 AM
Dark and earth with a 10 hour timer, any idea what it might be? It doesn't appear on the usual list

Edit, my mistake I meant Dark and Leaf/Nature

Drachenia
08-06-16, 08:04 AM
Dark and earth with a 10 hour timer, any idea what it might be? It doesn't appear on the usual list

Hello! There are no animal dark / earth with 10 hours breeding . With what breeding you ?

litabelaqua
08-06-16, 10:15 AM
Hello! There are no animal dark / earth with 10 hours breeding . With what breeding you ?

Skyger and Pandaffodil, got a 10 hour timer. Sorry my mistake I meant Leaf, not earth

Edit, worked it out, yet another planther

Drachenia
08-06-16, 01:53 PM
Skyger and Pandaffodil, got a 10 hour timer. Sorry my mistake I meant Leaf, not earth

Edit, worked it out, yet another planther

Hello this can happen, but Planther is Common and you get so many. But Thanks for your answer and good luck in breeding

LaLee3
08-06-16, 06:29 PM
Anyone know what combo for VALKRIE?

Drachenia
08-06-16, 06:48 PM
Anyone know what combo for VALKRIE?

You have a Crystal Unicorn? Breeding Crystal Unicorn/Lightning Leopard

LaLee3
08-07-16, 07:08 AM
Yes I have the crystal unicorn, tried that combo twice so far, got fruit bat. Thanks for suggestion

Werekatze
08-12-16, 10:30 AM
I am sure this was answered somewhere but I have been digging around and can't seem to find the answer I am looking for! Could someone please tell me if the rarity of the breeding parents matters? I seem to have the same success rate, if not better actually, just breeding my single element commons together as I do using rare or super rares. Do we know if this has been confirmed or proven one way or the other?

Thank you for your help! =D

ninasidstorm8
08-12-16, 12:06 PM
I am sure this was answered somewhere but I have been digging around and can't seem to find the answer I am looking for! Could someone please tell me if the rarity of the breeding parents matters? I seem to have the same success rate, if not better actually, just breeding my single element commons together as I do using rare or super rares. Do we know if this has been confirmed or proven one way or the other?

Thank you for your help! =D

I have been playing FFS since Day 1 and I do not believe that the rarity of the parents has anything to do with the Breeding Results.

Silverrain1
08-12-16, 12:08 PM
The rarity of parents doesn't matter. You may find you get better results using single elements as it reduces the number of potential fails so you should hopefully get the animal you are trying for faster. Ie, lightning leopard and pony will give you a chance for straight fire lightning animals but the planther (dark nature) and shock fox ( earth lightning) will have so many more potential outcomes - dark earth, dark lightning, nature earth, nature lightning and so on. Does that make sense?

Werekatze
08-12-16, 01:02 PM
The rarity of parents doesn't matter. You may find you get better results using single elements as it reduces the number of potential fails so you should hopefully get the animal you are trying for faster. Ie, lightning leopard and pony will give you a chance for straight fire lightning animals but the planther (dark nature) and shock fox ( earth lightning) will have so many more potential outcomes - dark earth, dark lightning, nature earth, nature lightning and so on. Does that make sense?

Absolutely. I was using the same combinations, such as Dark/Lightning for both parents, keeping the elements still at two but hoping the rarity would increase the odds. I guess not!! Thank you, guys, for answering and ending the argument I was having with myself *grins*!

M99UNA
08-15-16, 04:17 AM
Hi guys!
I really need help, no matter what I breed I can't get crystal unicorn. What did you breed to get it? 😣

Destiel0918
08-15-16, 08:27 AM
It is pretty much up to luck at some point. I tried for 1 year and 2 months every DAY to get one- I had given up on this point- really considered just collecting gems and buying one. In the end I got it with gold lion and turtlise - in reality it doesn't matter. You just need 2 hybrid animals wit 4 different elements ( fire/earth and water/ electric) ( dark, nature - water, earth) - it doesn't actually matter what are those two animals- in the end it just counts that all their 4 elements are different- and yes- it may STILL TAKE days, months, years...

Eluzyion
08-15-16, 10:59 AM
Hi guys!
I really need help, no matter what I breed I can't get crystal unicorn. What did you breed to get it? ��

Fennec shox (L/F) + SeaHorse (W/P) gave me both my crystal unicorns.. I was trying for prize pony not knowing til someone told me you can no longer breed it but my fails were nice :). Like was already said 4 different elements are needed just thought I'd give you what I had luck with :) hope you get one!

M99UNA
08-15-16, 01:31 PM
Thanks, I'll try :D

EsMinima
08-17-16, 06:52 AM
I've bred dark an water and got a 19h timer, what could that be?

ninasidstorm8
08-17-16, 07:37 AM

I believe it is an Aquafox.

EsMinima
08-17-16, 10:25 AM
That would be nice :) Fingers crossed, hope you are right!

kukeleku111
08-17-16, 12:17 PM
Hi everyone, I saw a beetlebug at a neighbours place. Please inform on how to breed it. It is red with white hearts instead of dots. I love it. Thanks.

please anyone, I would really apriaciate any help.

aznfarm11
08-19-16, 11:41 AM
Is this the right thread to ask for what is the egg I have just made? I cant find it listed on any of the guides it is 19 hours with base water and base lightening.

Drachenia
08-19-16, 11:55 AM
Is this the right thread to ask for what is the egg I have just made? I cant find it listed on any of the guides it is 19 hours with base water and base lightening.

Hi! You get Athletigator, Congratulations:D

Silverrain1
08-19-16, 01:48 PM
Hi everyone, I saw a beetlebug at a neighbours place. Please inform on how to breed it. It is red with white hearts instead of dots. I love it. Thanks.

Hi, that's the love bug which is no longer available. If I'm remembering correctly it was part of a valentines trip with the kissy cat and xo ox

saucysammis
08-19-16, 03:42 PM

I believe it is an Aquafox.

That would be nice :) Fingers crossed, hope you are right!

Haha how convenient. I came here with the same question; I have the same sentiment for the answer; and I thank you both!

Cuteblitze
09-20-16, 12:37 AM
HOW TO BREED A CRYSTAL UNICORN???? Been experimenting for days and I just get planters volcamels or the ice bear I forgot the name...pls tell me the ANIMAL not the element....THANK YOU SO MUCH

If you have a question on breeding combos(what egg is this?, What combos do I need , etc) please post here.

Fantasy-Forest-Game-Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71389-Fantasy-Forest-Game-Guide)

Breeding Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71284-Fantasy-story-breeding-list&p=937043&viewfull=1#post937043)

Drachenia
09-20-16, 08:04 AM

Hello Kukeleku ! That's Torch Bearer and was the main prize in the 1st leaderboard and he is not to breed

Hi, that's the love bug which is no longer available. If I'm remembering correctly it was part of a valentines trip with the kissy cat and xo ox

Hi Silverrain! No, it was not to breed in the Trio breed with XO OX and Kissy Cat . That what you mean North Polar Bear and was a tournament prize

saucysammis
09-20-16, 09:53 AM
HOW TO BREED A CRYSTAL UNICORN???? Been experimenting for days and I just get planters volcamels or the ice bear I forgot the name...pls tell me the ANIMAL not the element....THANK YOU SO MUCH

You might check the ultra rare bragging thread. Players often post the animal combos there. I may have done so, But I'd have to look and see.

You should know that, as much as it is interesting to read about the details, there is no specific combo of certain animals or elements involved with success other than that you must use a combo of 4 different elements between the 2 animals you place in the den. I have bred 3 different Unicorns, all accidentally on purpose.... this is to say each time I was using 4 element combos because there was either a goal to breed 2 animals that happened to have a 4 element combo or there were 2 different limited animals that I wanted that had a 4 elements between them: right now there is such an example offered with both the scarecrow and the lantern dragon being available. One is earth/dark and the other is fire/Lightning. So, I have always got my Unicorns by trying for both animals at once. Say, using the earth/dark with fire/lightning or earth/Lightning with fire/dark, or earth/fire and lightning/dark. Technically my Unicorns might be called fails except I intended to try for all three animals. Let's not forget that many months of not getting any of anything went in between .....

By the way, Drachenia I noticed your correction and I believe you have missed The love bug that is pictured. It does blend in with the habitat. It is still true that it is not currently available though.

Drachenia
09-20-16, 11:18 AM
By the way, Drachenia I noticed your correction and I believe you have missed The love bug that is pictured. It does blend in with the habitat. It is still true that it is not currently available though.

Hello Saucysammis ! Yes I had looked wrong, b.z.w. had to wipe the eyes out my tomatoes . Thank you for correct me :D

belarica
09-20-16, 09:19 PM
The gem animals aren't breedable anymore??

Drachenia
09-21-16, 06:05 AM
The gem animals aren't breedable anymore??

No treasure animals are no longer to breed

tbetoug
09-29-16, 10:55 PM
I tried do some searching around the forum about this but I couldn't find the information I was looking for because it's something that is probably so obvious that I'm probably just missing it.

How and/or what do I breed to get the 'Gem' element or 'Crystal' element (whatever it's called) on an animal to put it in the Gem Grove habitat?

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 01:21 AM
To breed a crystal unicorn you need to breed 2 animals that collectively have 4 different elements between them. E.g magmacore Rock and fire, with turtisle leaf and water. There's no guaranteed outcome and it can take a long time to get one so good luck.

tbetoug
09-30-16, 03:55 AM
Ah, just like the Diamond Dragon in that OTHER game. I thought that was the case, just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 04:50 AM
No worries. Good luck and happy breeding

whitetigerkelle
10-01-16, 05:29 AM
I've been trying to get the Crystal unicorn since level 15 I am now on level 30. I've tried the every way possible and keep getting ferrets, fire gliders, pyro, and dark. What do I need to do?

Sandybellee
10-01-16, 06:06 AM
I've been trying to get the Crystal unicorn since level 15 I am now on level 30. I've tried the every way possible and keep getting ferrets, fire gliders, pyro, and dark. What do I need to do?

Just keep trying. Some get it fairly quickly and for some it can take more than a year. Good luck!

Eluzyion
10-01-16, 06:47 AM
For Crystal Unicorn, I was actually one of the lucky ones that got it rather quickly.. I chose sea horse and fennec shox and stuck with breeding that combo over and over.. Got 1st one within a week of my start date and 2nd one not long after. I later found out this is not normal that a friend of mine played over a year and never got it.. Shortly after 2 of my friends had it just using the same combo and sticking with breeding it. (One was the one that had tried for a year) so don't give up! Persistence is key :) good luck everyone trying!

frogtwin
10-24-16, 04:14 PM
How can you get a gem element ? I got a crystal unicorn :)

edadrfdsc
10-24-16, 09:48 PM
i started playing beginning of last year, and stopped after a few months. Around beginning of this month i started playing again in a serious mode (i read from the forum and learnt a lot).

The only SR animals (I don't have any UR) i managed to breed (excluding animals won in battle and events or bought) are Paradise Parrot, Wagrid, monsoon marmot, pygmy giraffe, aurora pegasus, Zapra, Hippogryph.

In the leaderboard event, i did not spin any apples or runes.

Is my luck very bad?

Silverrain1
10-25-16, 03:27 PM
I think your luck actually sounds not bad! It took me forever to get monsoon marmot, that's one of the last ones I got and I know a lot of ppl had posted that they got their first hippogryph not long ago. The aurora Pegasus is also on a lot of other ppls wish lists. I missed wagrid as well 😓
Leaderboards and any spins are totally random, sometimes iv got only decor and coins with maybe a food one thrown in. Other times I get the main prize, luck of the spin I guess.
Good luck if you decide To keep playing, it can be frustrating if you keep getting the same animal or missing the same animal but what I did was choose a combo that has most animals missing from it and start from there, then hopefully you are more lucky to get something that you don't already have than get something that you do. Also it helps to fill in the gaps! Keep trying, I'm desperate for the pearl and having no luck at all! I'll get there one day!
Any more questions, please ask! Everyone here is so good at sharing tips, ideas and experiences!

edadrfdsc
10-25-16, 05:13 PM
Thanks Silverrain1 :)

haku8cafe
10-25-16, 05:36 PM
sadly the past leaderboard stop giving apples in the spins so no worry about that ... so you are left with runes with 1/8 chance of getting it ...

if you manage to get runes in 2 days with that calculation you are already consider lucky :)

kukeleku111
10-31-16, 06:24 AM
Hello,

Now that I finally have crystal unicorn I have no idea what to breed with it. Does a list exist with results and breeding time? I use rares or ultra rares?
Please?

Eluzyion
10-31-16, 07:33 AM
Hello,

Now that I finally have crystal unicorn I have no idea what to breed with it. Does a list exist with results and breeding time? I use rares or ultra rares?
Please?

You can breed it with any base element to get a hybrid.. Mine have come when trying to breed for storybook missions mostly lol I just add gem to like fire/nature trying for a fairy ferret and if the fail is gem hybrid I'm ok with that too! It can put you behind in story though lol but I've got hybrids with common, super rare and ultra rare so it's pretty much up to the RNG gods ;)

saucysammis
10-31-16, 12:47 PM
Hello,

Please?

The links to lists are available in the very first post in this thread. You can also look in the ultra-rare breeding bragging thread, as well as look in the shop to see which elements must be put together to get each available animal.

There is no special formula that players know of that gives better odds for getting each animal. We share how we did it because that's the social fun.

MissusEmm
11-03-16, 12:33 AM
Does anyone know what animal I got breeding CU and earth/electric that's 25hour timer? I've checked every guide but can't see anything.

MauiLady7
11-14-16, 04:36 PM
Does anyone know what animal I got breeding CU and earth/electric that's 25hour timer? I've checked every guide but can't see anything.

I believe you might have a mammoth trunk! Its 25 hours! Good luck

dala12
11-16-16, 05:12 AM
Hi, I looked but couldn't find it. What monster wit timer 42hrs? I got birthday water/stone and crystal together. I got Saphire the water crystal ( ugly). Is not again is it?

Sakrysta
11-16-16, 05:14 AM
I believe that's a Pearl Peryton - congrats!

Eluzyion
11-16-16, 05:39 AM
Hi, I looked but couldn't find it. What monster wit timer 42hrs? I got birthday water/stone and crystal together. I got Saphire the water crystal ( ugly). Is not again is it?

I've been trying for Pearl for so long! Congrats!

dala12
11-16-16, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the quick reply and I am glad that I going to get pearl! Yes!

Drachenia
11-21-16, 05:39 PM
Today or on Friday, the new zodiac animal would have to come out, please TL we can feed all the animals. It is always so arduous to breed animals, then make room for these animals and then feed them. It is so a pity about the food which you use there and then sell the animal again. Please TL makes it possible that we can feed all animals. Thank you

DirkDragon
11-22-16, 03:38 AM
Is there a list anywhere of the animals which are not currently available to breed, please? It would be useful to know what is acheivable.

natxjkkggg
11-28-16, 11:25 AM
Hi all,
Got a 23 hour timer with Cu and Charger didn't found what it could be.

Eluzyion
11-28-16, 11:26 AM
Hi all,
Got a 23 hour timer with Cu and Charger didn't found what it could be.

Believe that would electricutie, congrats!

viridium
11-30-16, 08:11 AM
I got 22h and a flower decorated egg what is it? Dark Electric Water grass combo

fireniceextreem
12-01-16, 12:30 PM
What combo do you need for racmoon?

Eluzyion
12-01-16, 12:45 PM
What combo do you need for racmoon?

Dark/earth 9 hour breed :)

cherrycastleorchard
01-02-17, 11:41 PM
Can anyone tell me if we will ever get a trading portal as it pains me to keep selling my babies

seraconan
01-03-17, 12:09 AM
Pls can u tell me what animals to breed to get spring wing
As I always get panther
Pls help

goddard7006
01-03-17, 09:17 AM
Pls can u tell me what animals to breed to get spring wing
As I always get panther
Pls help

You are using the correct elements Dark and Nature. Planther(10hrs) just happens to be one the possibilities when breeding. So long as you breed only with Dark/Nature and see a 13hr timer you got a Spring Wing

The others are:

13hrs Spring Wing

14hrs Peamoth

15hrs Spruce Moose

16hrs Aurora Pegasus

18hrs Punk Skunk

20hrs Lunar Moth

dianeupside
01-18-17, 11:20 AM
When breeding there are two choices... Rebreeding and Breeding, does it really matter which one you use?

AppieP
01-18-17, 11:52 AM
When breeding there are two choices... Rebreeding and Breeding, does it really matter which one you use?

It's really easy. If you choose for Rebreeding you don't have to choose 2 animals to breed with. You are breeding with the 2 animals you used last time. So when you are trying to get a specific animal for example.
If you choose for Breeding you have the opportunity to choose 2 animals you would like to breed with.

dianeupside
01-18-17, 12:30 PM
It's really easy. If you choose for Rebreeding you don't have to choose 2 animals to breed with. You are breeding with the 2 animals you used last time. So when you are trying to get a specific animal for example.
If you choose for Breeding you have the opportunity to choose 2 animals you would like to breed with.

Okay.. Thanks

Phoenix406
02-04-17, 12:27 AM
I can't breed *any* limited time animals. I'm getting really sick of this. 😒

Silverrain1
02-04-17, 01:40 AM
I can't breed *any* limited time animals. I'm getting really sick of this. 😒

I have been having a rough time to. Iv been speed breeding like crazy for some animals and still haven't got them. Iv just been rewarded with the lunar goat, so I'm really happy with that but it's so frustrating and disheartening when you aren't getting anything

chickenladyx14
02-04-17, 03:06 PM
Used Holloweasel (Earth/fire) and CU - 16 hour hatch. Egg is 3 different shades of pink. What can it be? Maybe North PolarBear? Plus another 16 hr. in the den using same combo.

AppieP
02-04-17, 03:19 PM
Used Holloweasel (Earth/fire) and CU - 16 hour hatch. Egg is 3 different shades of pink. What can it be? Maybe Polar Bear?
I think not. North Polar Bear is lightning/fire.
Its sounds like Mamaroo, but it's not available right now. Maby Valentiger. But it have also red in the egg. Otherwise I don't even know.

Silverrain1
02-04-17, 03:59 PM
Used Holloweasel (Earth/fire) and CU - 16 hour hatch. Egg is 3 different shades of pink. What can it be? Maybe North PolarBear? Plus another 16 hr. in the den using same combo.

Sounds like a valentiger, it's the only 16 hour earth fire that I can see that's currently available.

Definitely valentiger, just visited your forest.

Drachenia
02-04-17, 04:10 PM

Hello Chickenlady! You have to get Valentin Tiger, the others are Chocolate Rabbit, Mamaroo, Vampire Cat and Love Bug, have been breed. But Chocolate Rabbit, Mamaroo, Vampire Cat, Love Bug, but are just not through breed to get. :D

BNM11013
02-05-17, 09:41 PM
Hello all. Haven't been on for some time but I have been playing the game. I'm happy to report that I finally got one of my forever animals with Trick or Treent, Finally got Treent of life and wass even lucky to get giving treent. Love all the gem animals... trying for Matripony and sadly have only gotten 8 armordilos and 4 rampages.. I've been using Magmacore And either Volcamel or Republifant..what would the best combo be.. level or rarity?

Eluzyion
02-05-17, 09:54 PM
Hello all. Haven't been on for some time but I have been playing the game. I'm happy to report that I finally got one of my forever animals with Trick or Treent, Finally got Treent of life and wass even lucky to get giving treent. Love all the gem animals... trying for Matripony and sadly have only gotten 8 armordilos and 4 rampages.. I've been using Magmacore And either Volcamel or Republifant..what would the best combo be.. level or rarity?

There's only one combo for Matripony.. Use love dove and smitten kitten :)

BNM11013
02-05-17, 11:35 PM
There's only one combo for Matripony.. Use love dove and smitten kitten :)

Well yeah..I shoulda asked that question differently what I meant to ask is what combo gives me the best shot at acquiring love dove and smitten kitten, does rarity or level make a difference or is it completely random?

kukeleku111
02-15-17, 05:09 AM
hoeray the lovebug is back ! happy happy!

anne_b
03-21-17, 05:05 PM
Hi, can someone please tell me why it's only possible to breed with either earth, nature, fire, water, electric or dark animals? Some of mine have different elements ie crystal but I can't breed with it. It's frustrating as there are animals I would like to try for but am not able to.

AppieP
03-21-17, 09:36 PM
Hi, can someone please tell me why it's only possible to breed with either earth, nature, fire, water, electric or dark animals? Some of mine have different elements ie crystal but I can't breed with it. It's frustrating as there are animals I would like to try for but am not able to.
That's how this game works. Sometimes are "limited" animals breedable. But normally are limited animals not available through breeding. That's means you can't breed for it but also not breed with it. Just wait for relisted creatures and you can breed again for those. Crystal you can breed with it, like the Crystal Unicorn.

ozzystorm
03-26-17, 12:49 AM
hello is there any chance the list can be updated Thanks

hosre369
03-27-17, 03:42 PM
My legendary animal do not show up in my breeding so how do I breed from them

Clark_Wayne
03-27-17, 03:58 PM

That's how this game works. Sometimes are "limited" animals breedable. But normally are limited animals not available through breeding. That's means you can't breed for it but also not breed with it. Just wait for relisted creatures and you can breed again for those. Crystal you can breed with it, like the Crystal Unicorn.

anne_b must be talking about Grand Unicorn or Ophiusius. they are crystal hybrid , but can't breed because we can't use zodiac or rainbow in the breeding den

Phoenix406
03-29-17, 10:15 PM
I love ducks and am considering buying the current package with Friar Duck. Is it worth it? It's $9.99 US.

Silverrain1
03-29-17, 10:43 PM
I love ducks and am considering buying the current package with Friar Duck. Is it worth it? It's $9.99 US.

I to would have liked it, it's cheaper than normal but because it contains coins I'm going to hopefully bother. They are the last thing I need!

Phoenix406
03-30-17, 11:48 AM
I to would have liked it, it's cheaper than normal but because it contains coins I'm going to hopefully bother. They are the last thing I need!
well, you know what they say about a fool and her money. That's me! I went ahead and bought the pack because I do need food to complete the Storybook. Even now I'm short. But yes, coins are useless in this game. After you've been playing for about 6 weeks, you end up with all the coins you will ever need.

Clark_Wayne
03-30-17, 02:56 PM
well, you know what they say about a fool and her money. That's me! I went ahead and bought the pack because I do need food to complete the Storybook. Even now I'm short. But yes, coins are useless in this game. After you've been playing for about 6 weeks, you end up with all the coins you will ever need.

i started playing FFS after dragon story and i have now more coins than in DS ;)
(and i don't always collect in FFS when i'm still collecting coins in DS ! )
in DS i'm around 1200000000 and in FFS i have over 1754000000 !
wonder if there is the same bug than in DS : in DS when you have over 2 billions of coins , the coins you collect become negative LOL

leo2010leo
03-31-17, 02:16 AM
But yes, coins are useless in this game. After you've been playing for about 6 weeks, you end up with all the coins you will ever need.
Oh really? I'm lvl 32 and I'm always short of coins for expantion, clearing of new land or for planting of efficient crops. What am I doing wrong?

leo2010leo
03-31-17, 02:18 AM
Hello everybody! I've just bread Firefox with Terrorier (both Dark/Fire) - and got 21 h. Who on earth can it be?

fwlzzzg
03-31-17, 02:46 AM
Hello everybody! I've just bread Firefox with Terrorier (both Dark/Fire) - and got 21 h. Who on earth can it be?

I believe it is cursed rose ! Congrats ☺️

Phoenix406
03-31-17, 11:52 AM
Oh really? I'm lvl 32 and I'm always short of coins for expantion, clearing of new land or for planting of efficient crops. What am I doing wrong?

Hmmm, well I certainly didn't mean to imply that you are doing anything wrong if you don't have lots of coins. I raised as many animals as I could to level 7 to get them earning coins. Keep everything you hatch if you have room in your habitats so that they can be earning coins. You can always sell common and/or duplicate animals later. Oh my gosh, I know that there are lots of ways to maximize cash, but off the top of my head, I can't think of them.

Phoenix406
03-31-17, 11:55 AM
Hmmm, well I certainly didn't mean to imply that you are doing anything wrong if you don't have lots of coins. I raised as many animals as I could to level 7 to get them earning coins. Keep everything you hatch if you have room in your habitats so that they can be earning coins. You can always sell common and/or duplicate animals later. Oh my gosh, I know that there are lots of ways to maximize cash, but off the top of my head, I can't think of them.
Here is a link to a really old discussion on this forum. Hopefully it is helpful! :) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71388-Money-making-tips

Silverrain1
03-31-17, 12:46 PM
Watch what habitats you put your animals into as well, try to have 1 low, 1 medium and 1 high earner per habitat. Also watch for certain element combos, e.g. Fire is s poor earner (generally) but the fire and water combos are really good, so u want them in water habitats or specialist ones.

Sheeba8188
04-03-17, 12:57 PM
What is the best combo for sea drake been breeding skyger and frostfang for weeks and have all combos except sea drake?

yeshayahu
04-04-17, 03:05 AM
I have been breeding for Diamond Jade Karin now for over a year and a half and I still cannot get it. I have all of the Diamonds except for Peridot Phoenix, Sapphire Sphinx, Opal Octopus, Granite Golem, and Obsidian Cyclops. And I cannot breed for these as I am still breeding for Jade Karin. If I stop the breed I will never get it. And I just keep getting Onyx Direwolf which I delete as I only need one. I tried with level 10 at first and now with level 15 still nothing. Others have this Diamond but not me.

yeshayahu
04-04-17, 03:17 AM
It is not because I haven't tried other combos I have. I am now trying again with Skyger and I have again been breeding and still cannot get this Diamond Jade Karin animal. This last time I only stopped breeding long enough to get the Matrimony pony which I needed. The time before that I stopped this breed long enough to get Pearl Peryton which I got. I have not bred for anything else as I would like to get Jade Karin.

Dots_mom
05-13-17, 03:16 PM
Today I started breeding a seamur and a gargolem. The resulting egg will take 45 hours to arrive. What sort of creature could this be?

AppieP
05-13-17, 04:15 PM
Today I started breeding a seamur and a gargolem. The resulting egg will take 45 hours to arrive. What sort of creature could this be?
Really? Never heart of the Crystal Unicorn? Its a quest you need to fulfill. Breed with 4 different elements. You just did!👍
Probably your first. So CONGRATS. Can remember my first time. I was thrilled.

luna2cute
05-13-17, 05:41 PM
It is not because I haven't tried other combos I have. I am now trying again with Skyger and I have again been breeding and still cannot get this Diamond Jade Karin animal. This last time I only stopped breeding long enough to get the Matrimony pony which I needed. The time before that I stopped this breed long enough to get Pearl Peryton which I got. I have not bred for anything else as I would like to get Jade Karin.

i got my jade Kirin as my second crystal animal. I think I used crystal unicorn and a dark/water combo like monsoon marmot as I was trying for an opal octopus.

Phoenix406
05-19-17, 11:45 AM
So I have been somewhat actively breeding for a crystal unicorn with no success yet. However, in Dragon Story, where I have *not* been trying for a Diamond dragon, I just got one. Story of my life. *eye roll* So, are there any combos that are better than others when trying to get the CU? Or are there any combos to avoid? Like, for instance, not using water and fire together? Any 4 elements will do? Also, I need the CU before I can get any other crystal animals, is that right? And then I have to use the CU to get the others? Please advise. Thank you!

Sakrysta
05-19-17, 12:05 PM
I don't think any 4-element combo is superior to another. I just made it a priority in all my breeding attempts to use 4 elements until I got it.

Yes, you need a crystal animal to breed any other crystal animal besides the unicorn.

arrouk
06-17-17, 11:30 AM
I have just got a 1 hour. Reed time from crystal unicorn and emerald dragon.

Any ideas what I'm getting?

arrouk
06-17-17, 12:33 PM
When first started it would have taken 5 gems to finish.......
Took seconds to hatch and was a pandafrolli.

After not getting the swan from the story book another disappointment :(

arrouk
06-17-17, 12:35 PM
Try to rebreed and same result.

supermaay
06-19-17, 12:40 PM
Breeding crystal unicorn and emerald dragon (Gemstone/Nature) will only result in pandafrolli or one of the Gemstone/Nature animals (emerald dragon, quartz quetzalcoatl, or peridot phoenix). You may get hundreds of pandafrolli before you see one of these 3 legendary animals, Good luck.

CuddlePuddlev2
06-26-17, 03:39 PM
I bred Bell Fairy (dark+nature) with Pearl Pony (birthstone+water). I have a 9 hour breeding time. Anyone know what it is?

Also - can you breed another birthstone animal by using a BS animal?

Silverrain1
06-27-17, 12:56 AM
Well, I've had a look and I can't see what animal it could be! Keep us posted!
And no, u won't b able to get any other birthstone animals from breeding. It's probably been a mistake that they have even let pearl be able to breed with.

Eluzyion
06-27-17, 01:44 AM
I bred Bell Fairy (dark+nature) with Pearl Pony (birthstone+water). I have a 9 hour breeding time. Anyone know what it is?

Also - can you breed another birthstone animal by using a BS animal?

I bred with Pearl a couple times and it throws earth into the mix so may throw others as well which makes it hard to tell what you may have. From my own breeding list Pearl is the only birthstone breed-able so it's an oversight you can even breed with it, is it possible to breed a birthstone with it? We can't know really since they've never been breedable ;)

CuddlePuddlev2
06-27-17, 11:06 AM
I bred with Pearl a couple times and it throws earth into the mix so may throw others as well which makes it hard to tell what you may have. From my own breeding list Pearl is the only birthstone breed-able so it's an oversight you can even breed with it, is it possible to breed a birthstone with it? We can't know really since they've never been breedable ;)

Thank you so much! That makes sense. I knew someone would know! Very helpful, thank you again. BTW, I got a Racmoon, lol.

Alohatami
06-28-17, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry if this has already been asked in this thread, but 66 pages is a lot to go through to find an answer, so please forgive me if this is a tired set of questions. Is it possible to breed any of the animals that earn gems? Was it possible at one time in the game's history but not anymore? If the latter is true, that makes me sad, as I have only been playing this game for a couple of months. It would be nice to have the opportunity to breed one. The payback on purchasing a gem animal is utterly ridiculous! 1 gem every three days would take 12 years to earn back the 1,500 spent. At the rate these games come and go, that does not seem like a wise investment.

Phoenix406
06-28-17, 11:34 AM
I'm sorry if this has already been asked in this thread, but 66 pages is a lot to go through to find an answer, so please forgive me if this is a tired set of questions. Is it possible to breed any of the animals that earn gems? Was it possible at one time in the game's history but not anymore? If the latter is true, that makes me sad, as I have only been playing this game for a couple of months. It would be nice to have the opportunity to breed one. The payback on purchasing a gem animal is utterly ridiculous! 1 gem every three days would take 12 years to earn back the 1,500 spent. At the rate these games come and go, that does not seem like a wise investment.

OMG, you're going to think I'm stalking you the way I reply to all your messages. Lol! I just visit the forum multiple times a day. So, in answer to your question, I'm not positive, but I believe that the Treasure Toucan and maybe the Golden Retriever were breedable at one point. If they weren't breedable, they were at least easier to get. I started playing this game as soon as it was released and played it for almost a year before my phone died, and I ended up losing my entire park and my Dragon Story park as well. :( I know that I had a Treasure Toucan at that time. It seems like I was either able to breed it or I had to complete some sort of quest to get it. When I started playing the game again last October, I was surprised to find out that none of the gem producing animals were breedable. I agree that they are a poor investment. I did buy the Wealth Corgi when he was just released because he was on sale for a good price, I think he's really cute, and he makes more gems than the other animals. The gem animals do earn more gems the more you level them up.

Phoenix406
06-28-17, 11:52 AM
@alohatami Look what I found! Yes, it was breedable! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74899-Treasure-Toucan&highlight=treasure+toucan
As was the Golden Retriever: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76575-New-Creature-Release-26-12-Golden-Retriever&highlight=treasure+toucan

Don't have time to look up the rest. sorry!

AppieP
06-28-17, 12:40 PM
If found 2 egg's during my daily neighbors visits. And I don't know for sure which is one and the other. I thought that one is the Egg for Dogfish (tourney) but not sure which one. Who can help me.

Phoenix406
06-28-17, 12:47 PM
@appiep #2 is the Dogfish.

AppieP
06-28-17, 01:31 PM
@appiep #2 is the Dogfish.

Thanks allot. I do recognize the first now. It's the Egg of Tidal Toucan

liesl23
06-28-17, 04:04 PM
What combo do I need to breed to get a friar duck?

Phoenix406
06-28-17, 04:36 PM
What combo do I need to breed to get a friar duck?

Any combo that includes water and nature.

Alohatami
06-28-17, 11:07 PM
@alohatami Look what I found! Yes, it was breedable! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74899-Treasure-Toucan&highlight=treasure+toucan
As was the Golden Retriever: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76575-New-Creature-Release-26-12-Golden-Retriever&highlight=treasure+toucan

Don't have time to look up the rest. sorry!
Thanks for finding that information for me. I appreciate it! :) It's too bad that newer players don't get some of those same opportunities as older players. Maybe one day, if they go on a really great sale, I might pick one up (I'd love to get the Golden Retriever). Thanks again for the help, on this post, and on all the others. :D

liesl23
06-30-17, 06:54 AM
Can someone please tell me a combo for the friar duck?

Elspethwood
06-30-17, 09:10 AM

I got it first try with CU and chilly goat.

pepitapch
06-30-17, 09:18 AM

I remember use a frostfang with an water/nature combo but i dont remember that use, sorry. Only i use combos water with water/nature or water/nature with water/nature no more. I hope it works in something I tell you!!!

liesl23
06-30-17, 02:36 PM
What is a CU?

Drachenia
06-30-17, 02:43 PM
What is a CU?

Hello CU = Crystal Unicorn :D

AppieP
06-30-17, 11:40 PM
It's a bummer we can't breed the Libertree. Too bad S8 didn't make it breedable because a lot of us would like to have it. If I had 350 gems I would buy it. But I don't have.

Oh well I just thought let's try to breed another. Saw the Cuckoonut is available right now, and start breeding with Rockodile and Iciclaw and to my surprise i have a 16 hour breeding timer. I think i got it on my first try, I don't know any other possibilities. How is it possible LOL. It normally never happens so soon, and never on my first try.

phoebe2423
07-01-17, 02:03 AM
Im new on here..I wonder why i cant see my animal that have rainbow or magic or tree when i want to breed them with other animal...is that ok or something wrong but i can see CU..please anyone tell me if i need to download different version to make it work

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 02:08 AM
Im new on here..I wonder why i cant see my animal that have rainbow or magic or tree when i want to breed them with other animal...is that ok or something wrong but i can see CU..please anyone tell me if i need to download different version to make it work

Some animals are not breedable ;)

phoebe2423
07-01-17, 04:23 AM
Thank you

liesl23
07-01-17, 07:38 AM
Thank you!!

Alohatami
07-03-17, 04:02 PM
I put my Pearl Pony and Rock Rhino in the breeding den for a water/earth combination to try and get the Cuckoonut and got a 14 hour breed time. Any idea what that might be?

UPDATE: It turned out to be a Chilly Goat. I guess the birthstone element can turn into Nature.

rado_nik
07-04-17, 02:13 AM
Hi, maybe someone already asked about this but I don't find it.
I'v wonder why I can't use in Breeding Garden animals like French Buldog or Fluffingo (Water-Fire)?

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 08:40 AM
Hi, maybe someone already asked about this but I don't find it.
I'v wonder why I can't use in Breeding Garden animals like French Buldog or Fluffingo (Water-Fire)?

Some animals are not breedable :)

SabaDilla2
07-04-17, 12:23 PM
Sorry, my mistake. I found the answer to my question.

cuted1011
07-04-17, 05:22 PM
My goals for the Shadow Kirin say to breed Dark+Nature but in the shop it shows it as Dark+Water. Can we get clarification?

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 05:24 PM
My goals for the Shadow Kirin say to breed Dark+Nature but in the shop it shows it as Dark+Water. Can we get clarification?

It's posted in the shadow Kirin thread, use dark/water, the quest is wrong :) 8 hours

Rynetory2
07-04-17, 05:41 PM
It's posted in the shadow Kirin thread, use dark/water, the quest is wrong :) 8 hours

Here's the link to the thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99601-Shadow-Kirin-question

rado_nik
07-05-17, 03:04 AM
Some animals are not breedable :)

I don't want to recieve from breeding WATER-FIRE animal, I want to use one of these witch I have to receive other (for example combo Cristal Unicorn and Fluffingo - chance for GEM-FIRE and GEM-WATER)

MystiqueRealm
07-05-17, 03:10 AM
I don't want to recieve from breeding WATER-FIRE animal, I want to use one of these witch I have to receive other (for example combo Cristal Unicorn and Fluffingo - chance for GEM-FIRE and GEM-WATER)

Same answer, some animals will not go in the den to breed, you will have to choose a different Animal with water or fire to breed with CU

rado_nik
07-05-17, 03:13 AM
Same answer, some animals will not go in the den to breed, you will have to choose a different Animal with water or fire to breed with CU

But why, WATER or FIRE arn't colors like RAINBOW or other.

rado_nik
07-05-17, 03:16 AM
This sound like answer of the question:
- Why I can't do this?
- Because so.

MystiqueRealm
07-05-17, 03:18 AM
But why, WATER or FIRE arn't colors like RAINBOW or other.

Water/fire combos don't breed, it's just the way it is, just like other elements they choose not to be able to breed with, I think it's water+fire too that always gives skyger

The only time a water/Fire animal may be bred is if they allow it for a limited time during an event

Elspethwood
07-07-17, 02:18 PM
I bred CU with Fairy Ferret and got 47 hours. If I'm not mistaken, 47 hours is Topaz Tiger. How is that possible?? I used gem and nature-fire. I'm a bit confused ��

Eluzyion
07-07-17, 08:13 PM
I bred CU with Fairy Ferret and got 47 hours. If I'm not mistaken, 47 hours is Topaz Tiger. How is that possible?? I used gem and nature-fire. I'm a bit confused ��

47 hour gem/fire = Jasper Dragon Congrats! :)

GreytMom
07-07-17, 09:58 PM
Congratulations! I am so jealous!

Elspethwood
07-08-17, 01:57 AM
Really?? I totally forgot about him!!

LilliDee
07-08-17, 01:20 PM
Is this only breedable with Cuckoonut and Papayak like the original trio or is it breedable by any nature earth combination? Thanks for any info. I already have Cuckoonut and just bred Papayak so I'd like to know 'cause for once I might be able to complete a trio. 😄 But if all we need to breed it is just earth and nature, I could just use those elements and cut down on some of the possible fails.

njbhugjjgnj
07-08-17, 01:46 PM
Is this only breedable with Cuckoonut and Papayak like the original trio or is it breedable by any nature earth combination? Thanks for any info. I already have Cuckoonut and just bred Papayak so I'd like to know 'cause for once I might be able to complete a trio.  But if all we need to breed it is just earth and nature, I could just use those elements and cut down on some of the possible fails.

It's part of a trio,you have to breed,Cuckoonut and Papayak together in order to get it :). I've heard it's a hard breed though.....good luck :)

LilliDee
07-08-17, 07:51 PM
Thanks. In the market it doesn't specify to breed only Cuckoonut and Papayak which is why I asked.

MystiqueRealm
07-08-17, 08:12 PM
Thanks. In the market it doesn't specify to breed only Cuckoonut and Papayak which is why I asked.

It won't say in the shop, but in the quest section on left icon it's says and on the right the porcupineapple icon it also says what to breed there to get it :)

Jojocl141587
07-11-17, 10:47 AM
I just set my rock rhino and frostwolf to breed both level 15. I got a breeding time of 10 hrs but I don't see a 10 hr animal on a list anywhere. Does anyone happen to know what I could possibly be breeding?

AppieP
07-14-17, 12:30 PM
Merit Badger (earth/plant) just relisted. And Puppy Love (earth/fire).
Are these limited creatures breedable? Like others relisted limited's the info says; "Not found through breeding"

If they are,
Merit Badger hatching time= 28 hours.
Puppy Love hatching time= 24 hours.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-14-17, 05:40 PM
I would like to know this as well. If they are breedable, we need to get crackin on it...like now

Elspethwood
07-15-17, 01:17 AM
I do hope someone will let us know.

AppieP
07-15-17, 04:29 AM
I do hope someone will let us know.

Like always we probably never hear a thing. The same question is asked before. Almost everytime a limited creature are relisted. Pity we don't hear from S8. Or a pop-up with the info if the are breedable or only for sale. I didn't get the pop-up either, so I can't check it.

Phoenix406
07-15-17, 01:38 PM
The pop up didn't say they are breedable, so I don't think they are.

Elspethwood
07-15-17, 04:23 PM
Knowing that sometimes they make mistakes with breedable/not breedable notes, I would like to know whether a relisted animal is really breedable or not. That's all. The same thing happened with Frostrich. Some of us asked for clarification but we didn't receive any reply. An then, someone came out saying they had got it. If I had known it was breedable, I would have gone for it.

Eluzyion
07-15-17, 05:32 PM
Knowing that sometimes they make mistakes with breedable/not breedable notes, I would like to know whether a relisted animal is really breedable or not. That's all. The same thing happened with Frostrich. Some of us asked for clarification but we didn't receive any reply. An then, someone came out saying they had got it. If I had known it was breedable, I would have gone for it.

True, they do forget to subtract the "not available through breeding" message sometimes, but since it's the weekend there most likely won't be an answer, mods may step in now and then but they can't ask about it because the devs are "off work" so ppl can take a chance and try a few times if they want, just don't expect any confirmed answers :)

arrouk
07-19-17, 03:29 PM
Lol just spotted this again. Thanks supermaay, I must have had some of the best luck as I now have 2 emerald dragons and 1 quarts quetzalcoatl

AppieP
07-20-17, 07:46 AM
My first attempt for Bone Bronce results in a Aquafox. Happy with it because I didn't have it. Noticed im missing Monsoon Marmot also, hope I get that one too. And of course the Bronco.

Oh im missing Sea Drake as well from day one. Really a hard one. Still not completed the quest where we need to breed one.

keianna38
08-05-17, 08:18 PM
I'm sure there's something somewhere on how to breed a CU but I don't want to spend the time looking at so many pages. I know you need 4 elements and one is supposed to be lightning but can anyone suggest some breeding combos? I've tried multiple times and come up empty. I would really like one. Thanks for helping.

AppieP
08-06-17, 01:02 AM
I'm sure there's something somewhere on how to breed a CU but I don't want to spend the time looking at so many pages. I know you need 4 elements and one is supposed to be lightning but can anyone suggest some breeding combos? I've tried multiple times and come up empty. I would really like one. Thanks for helping.

Just use 4 different elements. Witch one doesn't matter. It can take forever when you breed one. I found it on lvl 106. Some get it before lvl 50. When you get it no one knows. But eventually you will get it when your not expecting. Just keep trying. It's a UR, the hardest to breed

woodywood2017
08-06-17, 01:47 AM
Anyone know the breed time for the pumace? Anyone had any success breeding it yet? Thanks

woodywood2017
08-06-17, 01:48 AM
Also anyone know if the bead steed is definitely not breedable?

AppieP
08-06-17, 02:26 AM
Anyone know the breed time for the pumace? Anyone had any success breeding it yet? Thanks

More info you can find on the Pumaze thread.
look here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100182-Pumace-August-1-2017)

jibro
08-06-17, 10:20 AM
Also anyone know if the bead steed is definitely not breedable?

I got a 17hour breeding with lightning/dark.. hope to hatch it.
Has anyone have it on the nest already?

BBHome20
08-06-17, 11:03 AM
I got a 17hour breeding with lightning/dark.. hope to hatch it.
Has anyone have it on the nest already?
You may have a Koala Cadabra!

jibro
08-06-17, 11:09 AM
Probably... if not, i'll share it here

Callyvitale19
08-07-17, 07:14 AM
Probably... if not, i'll share it hereI sure hope you were able to breed a bead steed. Good luck

jibro
08-07-17, 07:42 AM
I sure hope you were able to breed a bead steed. Good luck

Thanks, was a Cadabra indeed haha

Callyvitale19
08-07-17, 09:28 AM
Thanks, was a Cadabra indeed hahamaybe just merry fairy is able to be bred but bead steed isn't. I wish S8 would clarify things up front. I would try breeding for bead steed if I knew for sure but wasting time or gems isn't worth it.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-11-17, 01:54 PM
I think we couldn't breed a Bead Steed unfortunately. It was a tournament animal.

Phoenix406
08-14-17, 04:06 PM
Do we know for certain that airy otter and professor scrape are in breedable?

Eluzyion
08-14-17, 04:27 PM

Magic isn't breedable and they didn't give an element combo to get them so pretty sure just on sale for those that missed them

woodywood2017
08-17-17, 03:09 PM

Apparently someone has just bred a wagrid? It's on one of the other threads Iv just read?

Eluzyion
08-17-17, 05:04 PM
Apparently someone has just bred a wagrid? It's on one of the other threads Iv just read?

Wagrid was breedable before though, airy otter and prof scrape never were, but yes Wagrid is breedable with earth/nature (the combo from before)

Alohatami
08-20-17, 10:47 PM
I was hoping that since Wagrid is currently breedable that Dumbledog might be, too?

PolarDini
08-22-17, 06:45 PM
I seem to be missing animals in the breeding menu. I am trying to select a certain combination but they are not listed. I have scrolled through "all" and checked by level. Nothing. They are simply not listed in the breeding selection. I just want fire and water combination.

Is there another way to select which animals you want to add to the list nest?

GreytMom
08-22-17, 07:12 PM
I seem to be missing animals in the breeding menu. I am trying to select a certain combination but they are not listed. I have scrolled through "all" and checked by level. Nothing. They are simply not listed in the breeding selection. I just want fire and water combination.

Is there another way to select which animals you want to add to the list nest?

Not all animals can be used to breed. The fire/water animals usually aren't. Same for Rainbow, Birthstone, Magic, & other some other special elements unless there's a specific quest for them.

GreytMom
08-22-17, 07:20 PM
Here we go again. If anyone knows if the re-released animals (Beagle Scout & the others) are breedable now, please let us know. I really wish the correct info would show up in the shop.

PolarDini
08-23-17, 12:42 AM
Not all animals can be used to breed. The fire/water animals usually aren't. Same for Rainbow, Birthstone, Magic, & other some other special elements unless there's a specific quest for them.
Strange... You'd think fire/water are just common elements. I understand the special emblems could be limited, but fire/water? Oh well. Thank you for sharing. I thought it was a glitch!

Eluzyion
08-23-17, 02:12 AM
Strange... You'd think fire/water are just common elements. I understand the special emblems could be limited, but fire/water? Oh well. Thank you for sharing. I thought it was a glitch!

Fire/water animals were throwing gem hybrids so they stopped the ability to breed with them

GreytMom
08-24-17, 08:37 PM
If something is in the shop does that mean it's breedable? I noticed that I have very few lightning/plant combos and when I checked the shop there are animals that I thought weren't breedable anymore. I don't remember anything saying that they are on sale or "now available". The ones I noticed tonight are Fruitbat & Porkupine, but I'm sure there are others I don't remember.
I know sometimes it says "Not Available Through Breeding" and we can still breed them (I don't even wanna go there), but can the opposite be true?
Seems like I can never get it straight which animals are breedable and which ones aren't.

AppieP
08-24-17, 11:23 PM
If something is in the shop does that mean it's breedable? I noticed that I have very few lightning/plant combos and when I checked the shop there are animals that I thought weren't breedable anymore. I don't remember anything saying that they are on sale or "now available". The ones I noticed tonight are Fruitbat & Porkupine, but I'm sure there are others I don't remember.
I know sometimes it says "Not Available Through Breeding" and we can still breed them (I don't even wanna go there), but can the opposite be true?
Seems like I can never get it straight which animals are breedable and which ones aren't.

New or old limited ones (under featured) is always a riddle if they are breedable or not. S8 is aware of this issue, we also want to know. Enough about that;)
But for all the others you have in the shop, and to answer your question, yes they are indeed breedable. So you can see the ones you are missing. Everything above the (let's say water element) Frostfang, that are the ones you are missing. The same for earth, everything above Rock Rhino are the ones you still doesn't have. Same applies for lightning, crystal, nature etc.
So the ones on the top you need!! Hope this helps you. Good luck.
Fruitbat and Porkupine are breedable

GreytMom
08-25-17, 09:45 AM
New or old limited ones (under featured) is always a riddle if they are breedable or not. S8 is aware of this issue, we also want to know. Enough about that;)
But for all the others you have in the shop, and to answer your question, yes they are indeed breedable. So you can see the ones you are missing. Everything above the (let's say water element) Frostfang, that are the ones you are missing. The same for earth, everything above Rock Rhino are the ones you still doesn't have. Same applies for lightning, crystal, nature etc.
So the ones on the top you need!! Hope this helps you. Good luck.
Fruitbat and Porkupine are breedable
Lol at your "it's always a riddle". I so much wish that they would straighten that out for us.
Thanks for the clear answer! I'm excited to know that there's a lot more non-standard animals I can still try to get.

Cranlink14606
08-29-17, 12:02 PM
The Menoram is breedable. I just got it even though it says not breedable. I can't remember what I used but know 1was CU.

Elspethwood
08-29-17, 12:17 PM
The Menoram is breedable. I just got it even though it says not breedable. I can't remember what I used but know 1was CU.

Really? I cannot believe this. I'm very annoyed.

BBHome20
08-29-17, 12:28 PM
Just bred CU with athletigator and got 22 hours sped the breeding and pretty sure I got it too

Cranlink14606
08-29-17, 12:49 PM
It is 22 hours. I thought I had a hippogryph until I hatched it and was surprised.

Elspethwood
08-29-17, 12:57 PM
It is 22 hours. I thought I had a hippogryph until I hatched it and was surprised.

Congratulations :D.

Cranlink14606
08-29-17, 12:58 PM
Thanks. I was trying for the Topaz Tiger lol but I will take it.

Elspethwood
08-29-17, 01:03 PM
Please S8, let us know if an animal is really breedable. We're always asking for clarification. Please!!

poofyena
08-29-17, 01:35 PM
I'm starting to wonder if they're not telling us on purpose to get more people to outright buy animals they think they don't have chance to breed.
I'm currently wondering if Paper Lantern Dragon is actually breedable or not as I would really like that animal. But to risk it or go straight for the new animal?

Elspethwood
08-29-17, 02:44 PM
I'm starting to wonder if they're not telling us on purpose to get more people to outright buy animals they think they don't have chance to breed.
I'm currently wondering if Paper Lantern Dragon is actually breedable or not as I would really like that animal. But to risk it or go straight for the new animal?

I was thinking the same. I hope it's not a strategy.

Silverrain1
08-29-17, 04:02 PM
Very frustrating not knowing. And what's more annoying is we are not asking for anything big! Just clarification

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-29-17, 04:32 PM
That's so annoying. That's not fair. This happened with Merry Fairy.

violetfarm105
08-30-17, 12:04 PM

Paper Lantern Dragon is breedable. Got it with L15 C.U. and L15 Boom Bear (Electric/Fire).

cng500
08-30-17, 07:45 PM
I'm having a hard time to breed aquatter. Any formulas that worked for you?

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-05-17, 05:27 PM
Who got Thunder Mammoth? if so, how did you breed it?

Silverrain1
09-07-17, 11:18 AM
I dnt remember seeing the number in my breeding garden but iv got a 48 hour timer on my nest. Must not have been paying attention.

chickenladyx14
09-09-17, 01:48 PM
Water/Earth w/ CU = 40 hr. breed time. What might it be? TYVM

AppieP
09-09-17, 01:56 PM
Water/Earth w/ CU = 40 hr. breed time. What might it be? TYVM

Congrats its a Opal Octopus. Its a goal, so you can finch that off.

chickenladyx14
09-09-17, 02:24 PM
Thank-you AppieP :)
I am not familiar with that goal so I had better go look into it.

Silverrain1
09-09-17, 02:43 PM
Thank-you AppieP :)
I am not familiar with that goal so I had better go look into it.

Hey chickenlady! Nice to see (hear) u again!