PDA

View Full Version : i did the unthinkable :(

WorkSucksIKnow
01-25-11, 09:08 AM
Hi everyone,

I downloaded this game recently and like a complete ****** i didnt read the instructions and spent like crazy, i cant even remember on what, now i am strugling because i really want to decorate my resturant and dont have enough money...so my question is, WHAT IS THE QUICK WAY TO MAKE A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY?

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:12 AM
Try making the french toast, and omlets over and over again (if you have the time to do that). Get some neighbors tip and gift them (use the gifts they give too for extra income). If you have any tables put them in your restaurant so your neighbors can leave you tips. When you have a break tip in the community, in the hopes they will tip you back. Not sure how much it will take to "redecorate" your restaurant but hopefully this helps with the start up costs. :)

WorkSucksIKnow
01-25-11, 01:37 PM
Try making the french toast, and omlets over and over again (if you have the time to do that). Get some neighbors tip and gift them (use the gifts they give too for extra income). If you have any tables put them in your restaurant so your neighbors can leave you tips. When you have a break tip in the community, in the hopes they will tip you back. Not sure how much it will take to "redecorate" your restaurant but hopefully this helps with the start up costs. :)

Oh tell me about it, all i want to do is complete the white flooring in my resturant and i keep running out of money ha ha!