PDA

View Full Version : Bragging Thread

Pages : [1] 2

benjessie
07-30-14, 09:56 PM
So, we have this type of thread in the Dragon Story forums. So you say whatever you just got and the rares/super rares/crystal unicorns you have! :)

hugpete
07-31-14, 12:22 AM
On my second account, the first breeding I did resulted in a Vinotaur! Very neat. And then my main account bred the Crystal Uni while still at level 11. The egg is waiting in my storage now. :)

benjessie
07-31-14, 07:28 AM
On my second account, the first breeding I did resulted in a Vinotaur! Very neat. And then my main account bred the Crystal Uni while still at level 11. The egg is waiting in my storage now. :)

Congratulations! I have a Grassquatch in the nest and an Ocean Owl in the den, and just hatched a Glacial Griffin. :)

kita_drisk
07-31-14, 09:20 AM
I've breed far more rare/super rare breeds than common. My first two breeds were, oddly enough, the magmacore and vinotaur.

SANDSCApe
07-31-14, 11:14 AM
I can't breed jack! Never bred a super-rare. Bred only one rare. But it's okay, because I pulled the ultimate hat trick and got an ultra-rare Crystal Unicorn! I was so frustrated at the same commons over and over that I got mad and threw all the elements I had together. LOL. Who knew?

I can't breed, but I can fight. My Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak are both already at Level 10.

Visit my beauties at Satyr Sanctuary (Storm8 ID: SAND).

benjessie
07-31-14, 11:22 AM
I can't breed jack! Never bred a super-rare. Bred only one rare. But it's okay, because I pulled the ultimate hat trick and got an ultra-rare Crystal Unicorn! I was so frustrated at the same commons over and over that I got mad and threw all the elements I had together. LOL. Who knew?

I can't breed, but I can fight. My Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak are both already at Level 10.

Visit my beauties at Satyr Sanctuary (Storm8 ID: SAND).

lucky!
I got lots of super rares, like I have:
2 Pyro Ponies
1 Rampage (no armordillo, got on first try)
1 Fairy Ferret (the only I've bred)
1 Plantlers (sold 1)
1 Rock Rhino
1 Sloth
1 Glacial Griffin (no Rainguin and bred on first try)
1 Solar Simian (first animal I bred)
1 Vinotaur (first animal I bred)
2 Pandaffodils
1 Aquatter
1 Grassquatch
1 Frostfang
1 Ocean Owl in the nest
1 more Aquatter in the den

SANDSCApe
07-31-14, 11:24 AM
One more piece of bragging. If at first you can't find my Hydro Yak, look up on the Ice Shelf. Yup. I've expanded there.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0184a9a6.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0184a9a6.jpg.html)

(Main account Storm8 ID: SAND)

SANDSCApe
07-31-14, 05:41 PM
http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps901bdba4.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps901bdba4.jpg.html)
First time breeding for Dark hybrids: Skyger & Pyro Pony do a 15-hour dance

I'm FINALLY breeding a super-rare, and it's a Darkie! I figured if I was gonna breed another common Fire hybrid, it should at least be a Firefox. But this is Cosmic Phoenix.
COSMIC PHOENIX. YAY!

(Look at that nosy Crystal Unicorn. She's all up in their business.)

chalupa2030
07-31-14, 06:56 PM
http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps901bdba4.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps901bdba4.jpg.html)
First time breeding for Dark hybrids: Skyger & Pyro Pony do a 15-hour dance

I'm FINALLY breeding a super-rare, and it's a Darkie! I figured if I was gonna breed another common Fire hybrid, it should at least be a Firefox. But this is Cosmic Phoenix.
COSMIC PHOENIX. YAY!

She sure is!

hugpete
07-31-14, 08:09 PM
COSMIC PHOENIX. YAY!

This made me lol. :)

benjessie
08-02-14, 05:37 PM
Yay, I got an Ocean Owl, two Aquatters (sold one), and second Vinotaur. I just evolved my Planters to lvl 10. :)

zenobia42
08-02-14, 05:46 PM
Have not managed to breed any super rares yet, but I won the water yak! :D

Zummat
08-02-14, 07:46 PM
Not really bragging but I just wanted to say that the babies in Fantasy Forest are just so darn cute. :)

Manaphio
08-03-14, 06:07 AM
I got a vinotour

chalupa2030
08-03-14, 06:33 AM
Not really bragging but I just wanted to say that the babies in Fantasy Forest are just so darn cute. :)

I agree! I have the baboon baby and turtle. Might need a baby island:)

willb09
08-03-14, 04:53 PM
I have a Vinotaur, Ocean Owl, and Ancient Sloth for super rares. I also got a Jackalope on my first attempt :)

LizavetaM
08-04-14, 09:31 AM
Not sure which thread to put this in, but I love the way Armodillos does a flip and rolls over when he levels up.

hugpete
08-04-14, 01:19 PM
Just bred a Aurora Pegasus! Woot! And I got a Peamoth a bit ago; she flies around with such pretty wings! Do love the animals in this game.

chalupa2030
08-04-14, 01:23 PM
What was your combo?

hugpete
08-04-14, 05:22 PM
What was your combo?

Me? Just the basics-- skyger and pandaffodil. :)

zenobia42
08-04-14, 05:57 PM
My first super rare via breeding: a gargolem! I love him!

SANDSCApe
08-05-14, 03:19 AM
My first super rare via breeding: a gargolem! I love him!

Also just got 15 hours with Chromadile & Rock Rhino: Gargolem!
The croc & rhino (both juveniles) make such a sweet couple in the Garden! They actually look happily married.
This will be my 2nd super-rare from breeding.

But bigger news: Emerald Dragon, just hatched and fed, is fast asleep in the Evolution Flower!

chalupa2030
08-05-14, 05:58 AM
Also just got 15 hours with Chromadile & Rock Rhino: Gargolem!
The croc & rhino (both juveniles) make such a sweet couple in the Garden! They actually look happily married.
This will be my 2nd super-rare from breeding.

But bigger news: Emerald Dragon, just hatched and fed, is fast asleep in the Evolution Flower!

Oh you need therapy. Most definitely.

Not me, though. Nope:)

SANDSCApe
08-05-14, 06:51 AM
Oh you need therapy. Most definitely.

Not me, though. Nope:)

It's LOVE, I tell ya. That eager gleam in his eyes. Her adoring, blushing gaze. Look at them!
That's it! The secret to super-rare breeding. The creatures have to love each other. Otherwise, you get commons.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps869261aa.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps869261aa.jpg.html)

Manaphio
08-06-14, 05:27 AM
I got an ocean owl and aquatter and also I'm breeding a magmacore
Deal with it

sanya87
08-06-14, 05:40 AM
I tried around 10 times to get an ocean owl but I failed everytime, even aquatter I didn't get yet... But I did get ancient sloth and hydroyak and I managed to breed vinotaur, glacial griffin and magmacore :)

sanya87
08-07-14, 02:23 AM
Finally got aquatter and now also sea drake on my first try :))

Manaphio
08-07-14, 09:42 AM
I just got a rampage

SANDSCApe
08-07-14, 07:27 PM
Remember what I said about a breeding pair loving each other? I'm telling you, folks -- the greater the love, the higher the rarity. Check this pair out. It's ULTRA love! LOL. I wanna frame this one. The panda bridesmaids; the flower-girl ferret; the pony best-man and ring-bearer back there... Awesome couple!

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1044551a.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1044551a.jpg.html)

SANDSCApe
08-07-14, 07:34 PM
I know I've posted the above pic in a couple other threads, but I'm really proud of it, so bear with me.
It's really hard to get good still shots of the Emerald Dragon. It is in constant flight and moves very fast, especially the wings.

chalupa2030
08-07-14, 07:40 PM
Remember what I said about a breeding pair loving each other? I'm telling you, folks -- the greater the love, the higher the rarity. Check this pair out. It's ULTRA love! LOL. I wanna frame this one. The panda bridesmaids; the flower-girl ferret; the pony best-man and ring-bearer back there... Awesome couple!

I see you have not had your first session yet?

T--H--E--R--A--P--Y

chalupa2030
08-10-14, 10:55 AM
Got peamonth and aurora Pegasus!

faeriedust
08-10-14, 07:39 PM
Sea Drake on the way with Water and Skyger :) Such a cute baby aww.

And Sand, I love your photos and stories! That last one is too funny!

hugpete
08-10-14, 10:08 PM
I simply cannot breed a Firefox! 1st try: Ember Bear. 2nd try: Cosmic Phoenix! Oh woe is me, heehee. :)

Petasos
08-11-14, 07:14 AM
With the Aurora Pegasus in the nest I am only missing 5 critters. I have not tried breeding for the unicorn so that accounts for two. I am only missing the following:
Crystal Unicorn
Emerald Dragon
Volcamel
Cosmic Phoenix
Gargolem

Trying for the Gargolem currently...

jim23cash
08-11-14, 12:09 PM
I have the Crystal Unicorn in my nest, she should hatch later today. After that, Emerald Dragon is only one missing. ;)

chalupa2030
08-11-14, 12:34 PM
I have the Crystal Unicorn in my nest, she should hatch later today. After that, Emerald Dragon is only one missing. ;)

What.....ever, Annie!!

Brat!:)

hugpete
08-11-14, 06:42 PM

Wow, cool! I still have 13 to go, not counting the 2 new ones on my nest & breeding den. Congrats, Annie!

jim23cash
08-12-14, 01:37 AM
What.....ever, Annie!!

Brat!:)

:P This is the BRAGGING thread, right? ;)

jim23cash
08-12-14, 01:38 AM
Wow, cool! I still have 13 to go, not counting the 2 new ones on my nest & breeding den. Congrats, Annie!

Thanks hugpete! Good Luck! ;)

chalupa2030
08-12-14, 04:13 AM
:P This is the BRAGGING thread, right? ;)

That it is, that it is! Lol! Touch

benjessie
08-17-14, 04:47 AM
I have a Crystal Unicorn in the nest! So excited!
I'm currently missing: Magmacore, Rockodile, Cosmic Phoenix, Ember Bear, Dream Bat, Gargolem, Chameneon, Aurora Pegasus, Sea Drake, and Emerald Dragon.

chalupa2030
08-17-14, 06:47 AM
Just got a dreambat in the nest!

sanya87
08-17-14, 07:18 AM
Got gargolem and cosmic phoenix :) but i still miss 11 animals including crystal unicorn, it will be hard to get that one it seems...

ann024
08-17-14, 12:12 PM
Hi! I would like to ask how did you breed your vinotaur? I tried many animals but i can't come up with this. I hope you could help me. Add me at ann024. Thank you

ann024
08-17-14, 12:13 PM
Can you tell me how?

sanya87
08-17-14, 12:20 PM
You can get vinotaur simply with pyro pony and panda, i got it that way, it was my first super rare. But after it's just a matter of luck!

ann024
08-17-14, 12:24 PM
You can get vinotaur simply with pyro pony and panda, i got it that way, it was my first super rare. But after it's just a matter of luck!

Thanks sanya87! But i tried it many times. Hmmm... Does the level of each animal affect the breeding?

my607
08-17-14, 01:14 PM
It has more to do with luck then levels. I got vinotaur by Firefox and planther.

hugpete
08-18-14, 12:59 AM
In the last few days I've bred vinotaur, magmacore, rockodile, firefox, and planther. Only 9 more to go!

my607
08-18-14, 03:34 PM
I have a sea drake and got my second owl. Hopefully unicorn next or soon.

hansmolln
08-19-14, 07:32 AM
I was lucky and got the rockodile and then immediately afterwards the volcamel.

I'm done now, I got all 39 animals that are currently abailable. phew, I hope there are no new ones any time soon. I would like to relax a little.... :)

my607
08-19-14, 11:35 AM
I just got a rockadile

benjessie
08-20-14, 02:38 AM
I am missing Sea Drake, Chameneon, Rockodile, Dream Bat, Aurora Pegasus, and Spruce Moose. My album says I am missing Emerald Dragon but it's because I have one in the breeding garden right now, after a million pandas.

aussiejules
08-20-14, 05:43 AM
I know have all 40 animals yippppeeeeee and all are nearlly at level 10 and above except spruce but im getting there.

If you'd like to look my id is A2TUDE

Ok theres a problem though how do I get expansion bits to expand the only way I think is breed sell just to get bonus :( has anyone any ideas???

hugpete
08-21-14, 02:39 PM
Just bred my Sea Drake, yay! After a bazillion fails with Frostfang and Skyger, got it with Skyger and Chromadile. Back down to 9 needed. Still leveling up my Unicorn, at 11 now. It takes lots of food. Tried for the Emerald Dragon 23 times to no avail, so I took a break from that.

hugpete
08-22-14, 02:54 PM
Ok, I'm starting to think that rareness matters to breeding in this game (unlike DS). Got a Jackalope with Vinotaur and Solar Simian; then got Aquatter with Turtisle and Hydro Yak. Hmm.....

my607
08-22-14, 03:43 PM
I just got the ember bear. I finally finished the dark goal where you are rewarded with 750 apples.

allhopelsgone
08-23-14, 05:10 AM
My beautiful crystals :)

princessbelle19
08-25-14, 02:23 AM
I've got a Volcamel , Jackolope , iciclaw , aquatter , chameneon and more !

SnowDrop's Land

SilverBunnyDragon
08-27-14, 09:00 PM
OMG!! Luckiest day every I got two super rares, one right after the other, the first being Cosmic Phoenix, and then right after Aurora Pegasus!! XD

zenobia42
08-27-14, 09:01 PM
OMG!! Luckiest day every I got two super rares, one right after the other, the first being Cosmic Phoenix, and then right after Aurora Pegasus!! XD

Awesome! Not JUST two super-rares, but IMO the two prettiest of the super-rares. WTG!

SilverBunnyDragon
08-27-14, 09:18 PM
Awesome! Not JUST two super-rares, but IMO the two prettiest of the super-rares. WTG!

Yep, I was originally trying for a crystal unicorn, but I am happy with these two!! XD
Anyone interested in breeding combos: I used Chromadille and Vinotaur for cosmic Phoenix, and Chromadille and Solar Simian for the Aurora Pegasus!! :3

hugpete
09-05-14, 05:44 PM
Finally bred a Glacial Griffin! Been trying for a long time, to complete the goal. Now just 1 goal in my book--gotta breed a Grassquatch. Btw- I used level 15 frostfang & rock rhino for the griffin... Was trying with low level animals for a long time. Perhaps level matters......

zenobia42
09-05-14, 09:30 PM
Finally bred a Glacial Griffin! Been trying for a long time, to complete the goal. Now just 1 goal in my book--gotta breed a Grassquatch. Btw- I used level 15 frostfang & rock rhino for the griffin... Was trying with low level animals for a long time. Perhaps level matters......

I can't get the grassquatch either - it's a tough one! But congrats on the griffin - it took me a long time to get that one too. And good luck on the grassquatch!

benjessie
09-06-14, 04:16 PM
I'm missing the dark super rares, Daredevil, Thunderhawk (but one's in the nest), Eagle Beagle, Rockodile, and Spruce Moose. I think that's it. I got a lot of animals on first try and a few trying for unicorn.

hugpete
09-08-14, 01:38 AM
I can't get the grassquatch either - it's a tough one! But congrats on the griffin - it took me a long time to get that one too. And good luck on the grassquatch!

Thanks for the luck! I got my Grassquatch! :) Sending luck back to you!

In about 30 hours when Grassy hatches, I'll be done with quests. Achievements already completed. Need 7 more in the album: emerald dragon, 3 rares, 3 super rares.

cquinn32
09-08-14, 05:13 AM
I have a full album with all my animals to level 10 except for a couple duplicates!! Now the long task of saving food for level 15's.

SANDSCApe
09-08-14, 05:26 AM
I have a full album with all my animals to level 10 except for a couple duplicates!! Now the long task of saving food for level 15's.

Oh my! That's outstanding. I love success stories. So refreshing! I tried to drop by your forest to gawk at the glory. But I realized the forest you're talking about is not on this account (cquinn32). Please tell us the S8 ID so we can see it!

cquinn32
09-08-14, 09:33 AM
Oh my! That's outstanding. I love success stories. So refreshing! I tried to drop by your forest to gawk at the glory. But I realized the forest you're talking about is not on this account (cquinn32). Please tell us the S8 ID so we can see it!

squinn1981 stop by anytime!!

zenobia42
09-08-14, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the luck! I got my Grassquatch! :) Sending luck back to you!

In about 30 hours when Grassy hatches, I'll be done with quests. Achievements already completed. Need 7 more in the album: emerald dragon, 3 rares, 3 super rares.

AWESOME! I'm glad you got your nemesis lol. And you are getting SO close to the whole album. :D

zenobia42
09-08-14, 11:16 AM

CONGRATS! What a huge accomplishment!!!

sanya87
09-11-14, 05:16 AM
Finally got an ocean owl in my nest and in breeding garden a chameneon :) so now I miss one rare, 4 super rares and emerald dragon.

my607
09-11-14, 10:41 AM
I just got the eagle beagle by using fire glider and planther. Next I need the storm Sphynx.

BlueCanary
09-12-14, 06:28 AM
Got Storm Sphynx and Eagle Beagle back to back with Thunderhawk and Firefox.

55lee55
09-13-14, 10:13 PM
It has been rightfully stated that I am an over achiever, and I agree.

It has been stated even more often that I an extremely lucky. But despite trying, I missed getting the Unicorn until I made level 30 and I have been extremely lucky but no matter how hard I tried, I could not breed the elusive Emerald Dragon.

Well, so I spent all day staring at my Album, missing the coveted Emerald Dragon in order to completely fill it. I have seen others do it, and I knew it has been done. I have also been called slightly impatient and a bit competitive. This evening I had about 80 gems and roughly sixteen dollars and change in my account. But I had no Emerald Dragon in my Album. I visited some of my neighbors who I knew had Emeralds, to try to psych my luck out by concentrating on the animal I wanted to breed today.

Tried all day to breed but no Emerald Dragon. Even went back to trying for another Pegasus, but my luck had appeared to have run cold. No matter how lucky I have been in getting every other animal, I couldn't get an Emerald. I figured that I have already spent several hundred dollars trying to breed an animal that I could spend less than a hundred dollars if I just sucked it up and bought it. Although it would be admitting that my luck is not as good as everyone thinks it is, I figured 49/50 was close enough for luck.

So hubby went out this morning and came home with my usual weekend entertainment budget, two $50 gift cards, and I sat staring at them most of the evening. Should I just do it? Buy the egg? Give up on luck? Oh Yeah!

Finally, I made the decision, entered the cards into my account, and realized that I was short explosives for my next expansion, so I thought I would try to breed another Peg for my Air Force before my nest got tied up for four days. I got to where I figured that one more fail would give me enough explosives to spend the next four days after I bought my egg to expand one more time and start clearing out the piles of Fail Shale. The money was transformed to gems. I was ready, matched up my Unicorn once more with my Twilight Troll, and...

Yes, there it was I bred the Emerald Dragon seconds before I planned to purchase it!

I spent the money to speed it up to make sure that it was really true. It was! I knew it had to be, and had I not spent the gems to put the egg on the nest, I would have been able to hatch it without spending my entire next week entertainment gems, which I had planned to spread over several games, so it is not that I regret putting the money into my account because that was planned. Some was headed here in any case, but not the whole thing, but I couldn't stand being so lucky with every other animal and such a loser with this one, so I thought I would get past it and move on, knowing I had broken down and bought an egg, but it is legal, just a blow to my unusual luck in this particular game, but no one is that lucky, right? I was all set to announce that I bought the impossible Emerald.

What I regret is not believing in my luck! Had I just continued playing as I was, I would have bred this Emerald exactly at the best possible time! I actually did breed it at the best possible time! But I would have had the hundred dollars sitting in my App Account, so that I could spread it around but unfortunately I don't think we can transfer gems from one TL game to another, lol.

I can't believe I actually did it, despite my lack of faith in my luck. I actually bred it, and didn't buy it, and I still didn't have the faith in myself so I had to uselessly speed up my egg because I am happy as a clam that I bred it but I had to see it on my nest because despite my luck I have no faith in it. I was ready to buy that egg seconds after speeding up the egg that snuck up with my last minute luck, but I was prepared to buy it and wait for it to hatch naturally. Seconds from it!

This is so bizarre! I have had luck I have with this game unlike anything I have ever had! My normal luck is awful. I buy a lottery ticket every week and have never won more than ten dollars a year, and some years less than that! The only thing I ever won was a car radio on a scratch off card at an auto part store about thirty years ago, and when I got the box home the knobs were missing!

But to make it clear, no matter how close I came to buying the egg sitting happily in my nest, I didn't buy it! I bred it! I actually got lucky on the big one! One Emerald Dragon will be hatching in roughly 43 hours in my Forest, and as lucky as I have been, and although I admit I have sped bred, I have nearly made it into the Full Album Club without buying an egg! (Can't claim club membership unless it hatches before a new animal is released ;) )

Okay, I will be ducking behind some Fail Shales because I would be slapping at me too were I anyone else playing with me right now :)

Is there such a thing as too much luck? Does anyone know how to make it apply to real life where I could use it? Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that I didn't buy the Emerald Dragon that I had quit ever expecting to get without buying it! This is an awesome feeling! Cut it mighty close, but i actually bred it!

Now that I have it, despite costing a bunch to feed and I assume it is an awesome income resource, what else do I do with it now? Will I get anything special if I breed it with any certain animal now, or is it the one for fattening! Do I need a new Habitat for it? Advice from the professionals will be appreciated! Thanks!

Doing a happy dance behind egg shell proof shield ;)

Please Note! I goofed and reported the wrong breeding. It was the Unicorn and Twilight Troll. My brain went dead in proportion to my increase in luck, so sorry!

55lee55
09-13-14, 10:45 PM
I did it! Seconds before buying the Emerald Dragon, the only one left to breed after being extraordinarily lucky in this game and having bred all but the Emerald Dragon, I broke down and bought the gems to buy the Emerald Dragon, but I needed a few more explosives to expand while I waited for the egg to hatch, so I bought the gems and tried a final Unicorn and Twilight Troll mix in the hope of a high earning fail..., but it wasn't a fail! It was a 45 hour Emerald Dragon egg!

I actually managed to breed all 50 animals (except those won in battles or by expanding), some speed breeding yes, but I haven't bought any eggs! WooHoo!

If no new animals are released before my egg hatches, I will be a member of the Full Album Club! I have seen others do it but had despaired of getting the Emerald Dragon without buying it. Good luck struck once more!

sukyee
09-14-14, 12:21 AM
Congrates Lee, love to visit your forest to stare at your Pegasus Air Force and now the emerald dragon. Good job!!

hugpete
09-14-14, 03:12 AM
After 8 Thunderhawks, I finally got an Eagle Beagle and then got Ocean Owl right after. Been trying for that one for awhile. When they hatch, the top 6 rows of my album will be full and I'll be back down to 8 animals needed. :)

SilverBunnyDragon
09-14-14, 05:16 AM
My advice would be get it a new crystal habitat, because once you get that baby up to level 10 it reaches the 50k capacity point pretty fast and you want to be able to milk out as much income as you can from crystal types. So far their are not any other crystal hybrids so breeding it with other animals isn't going to get you anything, except another Emerald or unicorn depending on the number of types you have in there.

I just got lucky today too, was trying for either an electric nature hybrid or a glacial Griffin and got my second crystal unicorn! :) Now I have three crystal animals and am stilling missing a lot of super rare's, my game likes ultra rare's but hates the super rare's!! XD Oh well, my favorite animal out of the entire album is the crystal unicorn so I just breed four sub types continuously hoping to amass a crystal unicorn army of prettiness!! *o* May not get all the super rare's in the game with such a large breeding pool but I get my pretty unicorns!! :3

It has been rightfully stated that I am an over achiever, and I agree.

It has been stated even more often that I an extremely lucky. But despite trying, I missed getting the Unicorn until I made level 30 and I have been extremely lucky but no matter how hard I tried, I could not breed the elusive Emerald Dragon.

Well, so I spent all day staring at my Album, missing the coveted Emerald Dragon in order to completely fill it. I have seen others do it, and I knew it has been done. I have also been called slightly impatient and a bit competitive. This evening I had about 80 gems and roughly sixteen dollars and change in my account. But I had no Emerald Dragon in my Album. I visited some of my neighbors who I knew had Emeralds, to try to psych my luck out by concentrating on the animal I wanted to breed today.

Tried all day to breed but no Emerald Dragon. Even went back to trying for another Pegasus, but my luck had appeared to have run cold. No matter how lucky I have been in getting every other animal, I couldn't get an Emerald. I figured that I have already spent several hundred dollars trying to breed an animal that I could spend less than a hundred dollars if I just sucked it up and bought it. Although it would be admitting that my luck is not as good as everyone thinks it is, I figured 49/50 was close enough for luck.

So hubby went out this morning and came home with my usual weekend entertainment budget, two $50 gift cards, and I sat staring at them most of the evening. Should I just do it? Buy the egg? Give up on luck? Oh Yeah!

Finally, I made the decision, entered the cards into my account, and realized that I was short explosives for my next expansion, so I thought I would try to breed another Peg for my Air Force before my nest got tied up for four days. I got to where I figured that one more fail would give me enough explosives to spend the next four days after I bought my egg to expand one more time and start clearing out the piles of Fail Shale. The money was transformed to gems. I was ready, matched up my Unicorn once more with my Ox, and...

Yes, there it was I bred the Emerald Dragon seconds before I planned to purchase it!

I spent the money to speed it up to make sure that it was really true. It was! I knew it had to be, and had I not spent the gems to put the egg on the nest, I would have been able to hatch it without spending my entire next week entertainment gems, which I had planned to spread over several games, so it is not that I regret putting the money into my account because that was planned. Some was headed here in any case, but not the whole thing, but I couldn't stand being so lucky with every other animal and such a loser with this one, so I thought I would get past it and move on, knowing I had broken down and bought an egg, but it is legal, just a blow to my unusual luck in this particular game, but no one is that lucky, right? I was all set to announce that I bought the impossible Emerald.

What I regret is not believing in my luck! Had I just continued playing as I was, I would have bred this Emerald exactly at the best possible time! I actually did breed it at the best possible time! But I would have had the hundred dollars sitting in my App Account, so that I could spread it around but unfortunately I don't think we can transfer gems from one TL game to another, lol.

I can't believe I actually did it, despite my lack of faith in my luck. I actually bred it, and didn't buy it, and I still didn't have the faith in myself so I had to uselessly speed up my egg because I am happy as a clam that I bred it but I had to see it on my nest because despite my luck I have no faith in it. I was ready to buy that egg seconds after speeding up the egg that snuck up with my last minute luck, but I was prepared to buy it and wait for it to hatch naturally. Seconds from it!

This is so bizarre! I have had luck I have with this game unlike anything I have ever had! My normal luck is awful. I buy a lottery ticket every week and have never won more than ten dollars a year, and some years less than that! The only thing I ever won was a car radio on a scratch off card at an auto part store about thirty years ago, and when I got the box home the knobs were missing!

But to make it clear, no matter how close I came to buying the egg sitting happily in my nest, I didn't buy it! I bred it! I actually got lucky on the big one! One Emerald Dragon will be hatching in roughly 43 hours in my Forest, and as lucky as I have been, and although I admit I have sped bred, I have nearly made it into the Full Album Club without buying an egg! (Can't claim club membership unless it hatches before a new animal is released ;) )

Okay, I will be ducking behind some Fail Shales because I would be slapping at me too were I anyone else playing with me right now :)

Is there such a thing as too much luck? Does anyone know how to make it apply to real life where I could use it? Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that I didn't buy the Emerald Dragon that I had quit ever expecting to get without buying it! This is an awesome feeling! Cut it mighty close, but i actually bred it!

Now that I have it, despite costing a bunch to feed and I assume it is an awesome income resource, what else do I do with it now? Will I get anything special if I breed it with any certain animal now, or is it the one for fattening! Do I need a new Habitat for it? Advice from the professionals will be appreciated! Thanks!

Doing a happy dance behind egg shell proof shield ;)

redfoxytail
09-14-14, 05:23 AM
Congrats Lee :D 90hrs is a very long time to wait so you won't regret speeding the 45hrs. Can you give me some luck? I'm still missing 16 creatures and keep breeding multiples of commons.

The emerald is currently for fattening and earning you coins. Feed yours to lvl 7 and more if you have the food to spare (earning increases slow & food costs rise dramatically after lvl 7/8)

SilverBunnyDragon
09-14-14, 05:25 AM
I got my second crystal unicorn, ON TO NUMBER THREE!! X3

cquinn32
09-14-14, 06:52 AM
I did it! Seconds before buying the Emerald Dragon, the only one left to breed after being extraordinarily lucky in this game and having bred all but the Emerald Dragon, I broke down and bought the gems to buy the Emerald Dragon, but I needed a few more explosives to expand while I waited for the egg to hatch, so I bought the gems and tried a final Unicorn and Ox mix in the hope of a high earning fail..., but it wasn't a fail! It was a 44 hour Emerald Dragon egg!

I actually managed to breed all 50 animals (except those won in battles or by expanding), some speed breeding yes, but I haven't bought any eggs! WooHoo!

If no new animals are released before my egg hatches, I will be a member of the Full Album Club! I have seen others do it but had despaired of getting the Emerald Dragon without buying it. Good luck struck once more!

Awesome job Lee!!!

cquinn32
09-14-14, 07:29 AM
Congrats!!

55lee55
09-14-14, 08:45 AM
Congrats Lee :D 90hrs is a very long time to wait so you won't regret speeding the 45hrs. Can you give me some luck? I'm still missing 16 creatures and keep breeding multiples of commons.

The emerald is currently for fattening and earning you coins. Feed yours to lvl 7 and more if you have the food to spare (earning increases slow & food costs rise dramatically after lvl 7/8)

Thanks Everyone! This came as quite a shock, especially after all the planning and deciding to go ahead and buy the Emerald, because that was absolutely the last chance and I was only looking for a fail to get explosives, lol

Redfoxytail I have envied you your Dragons, while enjoying them as well! So to make sure I understand, there is nothing I can breed it with to get either another Emerald or a Unicorn? Nothing different anyway than I was doing before?

SilverBunnyDragon thanks for the advice! Just what I needed! And congratulations on your Unicorn! Is getting a second or third or tenth as difficult as getting the first? I thought I would never get either one and the Unicorn was pure luck. I am still unsure what this Emerald is because I couldn't have come any closer without buying the egg, which was going to be my very next move! This seems a bit more than plain luck and glad it was not Halloween or I would think my game is haunted ;)

I really wanted to make the Full Album Club at least once without buying an egg, and it is so eerie that I got the egg just as I had given up and was set to buy it.

Chances are that as more animals come on board I won't make it again, but that is fine. I am glad to have made it this far and this early in the game.

I am already glad I sped the first 45 hours redfoxytail! This wait will be long enough. I am glad there is a wait at this point for me because I don't really need my nest at the moment. I need to do some earning and some clearing. I raised my Unicorn to Level 10 and my first Pegasus to 10 as well, and only because I am trying to have one each of my animals at Level 10 I will try for the Emerald as well. I still have a few who I have found that raising above Level 7 is resource intensive and have them holding at Level 7-8. I am trying to get my Air Force to level 7-8 and have all to at least 6, so I think I am setting about as good as anyone with extremely good luck could be!

I am still having trouble believing I cut it this close last night! I can't believe how much I have grown to like this game because I started out hating it and if I hadn't kept having such good luck I would have left as soon as I earned gems for other games. So glad I stayed and played!

Heading back to save up for that extra habitat!

55lee55
09-14-14, 09:38 AM
Note: I accidentally reported the wrong breeding. I bred the Unicorn and Troll, not OX. Please don't try to get an Emerald with the OX. I don't think it will work, sorry!

55lee55
09-14-14, 09:44 AM
Please Note! I went brain dead with excitement and reported the wrong breeding! So very Sorry! It was a Unicorn plus Twilight Troll breeding that produced the Emerald Dragon! Not the Ox. That wouldn't work. Hope no one is trying that due to my brain burp. Sorry!

Fixed it in post above. Again, sorry!

zenobia42
09-14-14, 10:14 AM
CONGRATS, Lee, on what I believe is the FIRST reported post-blocker emerald! (Other than Sand using that glitch she kept private to get to 8 of them).
And CONGRATS, SilverBunnyDragon, on your second unicorn.

I was all excited that I decided to give up on the unicorn for a day or two, and managed to get one of the animals that has been eluding me from day one... but now it doesn't even seem worth bothering to name it. It's nothing compared to those.

55lee55
09-14-14, 11:51 AM
CONGRATS, Lee, on what I believe is the FIRST reported post-blocker emerald! (Other than Sand using that glitch she kept private to get to 8 of them).
And CONGRATS, SilverBunnyDragon, on your second unicorn.

I was all excited that I decided to give up on the unicorn for a day or two, and managed to get one of the animals that has been eluding me from day one... but now it doesn't even seem worth bothering to name it. It's nothing compared to those.

Zenobia, oh yes it is worth naming it! Some have had Emerald Dragons, but I didn't have one until last night. If you have needed an animal and got it now, it is just as important as anyone else's brag! Brag on! Congratulations on getting your unnamed animal and please tell us! Even if mine was the first reported post-blocker emerald it is not a hair more important or exciting as your long awaited animal!

If it is the first though, does this seem fair TL? That has been some time since we saw the emerald-blocker slammed into place. Can TL confirm what the approximate breed dropped to and from since the emerald-blocker was instituted? We can only see what we report here. TL can tell exactly how many Emeralds have been bred since the blocker was instituted. If mine was the only one, there seems to be a big problem with the blocker that my chance breeding has not changed. If mine was just one of X that TL can report is a rate of a certain percent, maybe we would feel better about it.

Fess up zenobia! Which one did you get? I want to know! Yay!

Please, no one feel that your prize is less in any way than anyone else's! If you have waited long for it or it fills your Album, or if you are just starting and hatched your first egg, if you feel like bragging, this is the only place we have. It can be a Ferret and we will be happy for you! Without a wall, this is our only place to brag and discuss things. This is The Brag Thread and I for one love to see everyone's successes listed here!

Zenobia? Please?

zenobia42
09-14-14, 12:17 PM
It's just a vinotaur. It just seems like it's been forever - I am pretty sure that animal was breedable day 1 of the game and I don't know the exact release date of the game or when I started but I'm sure it was within a few days.

I think maybe at a certain point, when you are down to only needing 7 (as I was prior to the vinotaur) non-ultras, it might be worthwhile to take a break from unicorn futility and at least have a CHANCE at success. That's why I put the pony and panda in. It really feels like my chance at a unicorn is smaller than being hit by lightning. On a clear day.

If getting a vinotaur were 1/10th as difficult as getting an emerald it might be noteworthy. But it's not. The emerald and unicorn are probably literally 100 times as hard to get as rares and 25x as hard as supers.

redfoxytail
09-14-14, 02:11 PM
@Lee - Yes waiting for my emeralds nearly drove me nuts especially since it kept tying up my den & nest for 90hr chunks. How I envied other ppl's ability to breed and add to their album while I waited 3 to 4 days to breed & hatch an egg. Especially since I'm addicted to Fantasy Forest and check my forest for what feels like every 15mins.

@Zenobia - Congrats on your Vinotar. It's a great achievement. I've been getting a string of commons and is still trying for that one.

SANDSCApe
09-14-14, 04:51 PM
Lee! I'm wearing this silly grin on my face for you right now. Even my daughter knows that you now have your Emerald.
LOL. You'd better duck behind the Fail Shales for real because I'm piling up a dozen or so Thunderhawk eggs with your name on them.
All the advice you've received here is solid. Raise both Emerald and Unicorn to at least Level 9 and give them separate Gem Groves if you decide to take them any higher. No more breeding with either one unless you want more Emeralds. You'll be ready for the next Gem hybrd when it arrives to torture us.

SilverBunnyDragon
09-15-14, 03:54 AM
I don't think the odds change after you get your first unicorn or your second, it is all just completely random, with some people having more luck than other. But the more you throw in four animal types the better chance you have of getting another unicorn or Emerald (if you use crystal and nature as two of the types). I pretty much only breed four types of animals every time, it means I get a LOT of commons since the breeding pool is so large, but it also means I have a chance of getting a unicorn!! :D

Thanks Everyone! This came as quite a shock, especially after all the planning and deciding to go ahead and buy the Emerald, because that was absolutely the last chance and I was only looking for a fail to get explosives, lol

Redfoxytail I have envied you your Dragons, while enjoying them as well! So to make sure I understand, there is nothing I can breed it with to get either another Emerald or a Unicorn? Nothing different anyway than I was doing before?

SilverBunnyDragon thanks for the advice! Just what I needed! And congratulations on your Unicorn! Is getting a second or third or tenth as difficult as getting the first? I thought I would never get either one and the Unicorn was pure luck. I am still unsure what this Emerald is because I couldn't have come any closer without buying the egg, which was going to be my very next move! This seems a bit more than plain luck and glad it was not Halloween or I would think my game is haunted ;)

I really wanted to make the Full Album Club at least once without buying an egg, and it is so eerie that I got the egg just as I had given up and was set to buy it.

Chances are that as more animals come on board I won't make it again, but that is fine. I am glad to have made it this far and this early in the game.

I am already glad I sped the first 45 hours redfoxytail! This wait will be long enough. I am glad there is a wait at this point for me because I don't really need my nest at the moment. I need to do some earning and some clearing. I raised my Unicorn to Level 10 and my first Pegasus to 10 as well, and only because I am trying to have one each of my animals at Level 10 I will try for the Emerald as well. I still have a few who I have found that raising above Level 7 is resource intensive and have them holding at Level 7-8. I am trying to get my Air Force to level 7-8 and have all to at least 6, so I think I am setting about as good as anyone with extremely good luck could be!

I am still having trouble believing I cut it this close last night! I can't believe how much I have grown to like this game because I started out hating it and if I hadn't kept having such good luck I would have left as soon as I earned gems for other games. So glad I stayed and played!

Heading back to save up for that extra habitat!

SilverBunnyDragon
09-15-14, 04:08 AM
Trust me Zenobia your unicorn will appear one day and when it pops up you will stare at it for an hour to make sure it is real. The same thing happened to me in Dragon Story, I played that game for over two years never once got a diamond, now I am at level 130 and FINALLY got a diamond after all that time, and not just one, right after I took it out of the nest I got ANOTHER diamond. So it is really just a waiting game and a matter of "when" not "if". :) But some advice my favorite types to breed is electric, and any of the other types I am currently missing the most of. My current unicorn in the breeding den was bred with Thunderhawk and Iceclaw, I literally got over 50 Thunderhawk fails and other common fails (and nothing else, all common fails), but just kept trying and voila!! :3

It's just a vinotaur. It just seems like it's been forever - I am pretty sure that animal was breedable day 1 of the game and I don't know the exact release date of the game or when I started but I'm sure it was within a few days.

I think maybe at a certain point, when you are down to only needing 7 (as I was prior to the vinotaur) non-ultras, it might be worthwhile to take a break from unicorn futility and at least have a CHANCE at success. That's why I put the pony and panda in. It really feels like my chance at a unicorn is smaller than being hit by lightning. On a clear day.

If getting a vinotaur were 1/10th as difficult as getting an emerald it might be noteworthy. But it's not. The emerald and unicorn are probably literally 100 times as hard to get as rares and 25x as hard as supers.

55lee55
09-15-14, 08:41 AM
Zenobia, I had such a hard time getting my first Vinotaur that when I got my second I couldn't make myself let him go until yesterday! Congratulations! I am happy for you!

Sand, I expected those Thunderhawk eggs as soon as I saw that breed time pop up! Not so much when I planned to buy the egg, but with the ultimate luck I figured I would be ducking a lot!

So, can I breed the Unicorn and Emerald Dragon and get something good? Another Emerald would be nice ;) I sped mine up as got her to earning for me and it is amazing what a difference a Dragon makes. Two would be great and I already have the two habitats. ;)

Does anyone have suggestions for the best breeding for fails to earn explosives without long wait times? I agree Sand, I really don't have room for saving many more animals if I want room for the next Hybrid release, but I need explosives. Or would it be cheaper and faster in the end to buy mining rights rather than breeding, hatching, and selling egg after egg to get explosives to mine with? I have to say whoever came up with this complicated method to expand our real estate certainly put a lot of thought and imaginative planning to get from one thing to the other!

cquinn32
09-15-14, 09:00 AM
Zenobia, I had such a hard time getting my first Vinotaur that when I got my second I couldn't make myself let him go until yesterday! Congratulations! I am happy for you!

Sand, I expected those Thunderhawk eggs as soon as I saw that breed time pop up! Not so much when I planned to buy the egg, but with the ultimate luck I figured I would be ducking a lot!

So, can I breed the Unicorn and Emerald Dragon and get something good? Another Emerald would be nice ;) I sped mine up as got her to earning for me and it is amazing what a difference a Dragon makes. Two would be great and I already have the two habitats. ;)

Does anyone have suggestions for the best breeding for fails to earn explosives without long wait times? I agree Sand, I really don't have room for saving many more animals if I want room for the next Hybrid release, but I need explosives. Or would it be cheaper and faster in the end to buy mining rights rather than breeding, hatching, and selling egg after egg to get explosives to mine with? I have to say whoever came up with this complicated method to expand our real estate certainly put a lot of thought and imaginative planning to get from one thing to the other!

Breeding emerald/unicorn will only produce either another emerald or a panda but both with be in the den not earning coins so wouldn't suggest it.
Earning bombs is becoming a nuisance for me also I just try to avoid breeding red and green together so I know my breeding will be at least five hours. I just keep trying to breed for another unicorn.

willb09
09-15-14, 09:05 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I just got a 45 hr breed with a Vinotaur and an Iciclaw. Am I seriously getting a Crystal Unicorn? I didn't think it'd be possible!

EviBrooklyn
09-16-14, 09:47 AM
I can't believe my eyes... I've got 45 hour breeding with Aurora Pegasus & Thunder Mammoth ... Of course I spent money on gems and sped the breeding for too many unwanted which I was forced to sell bc can't buy new habitats. By the way, that's quite unfair TL, forcing us to sell after spending money bc you won't increase the number of habitats we can have.
Sending baby unicorn dust to Zenobia 42 and everyone else that has been unsuccessful so far

my607
09-16-14, 10:07 AM
Congrats to u . That's great news. Hope I get the unicorn soon.

zenobia42
09-16-14, 10:38 AM
AWESOME, Brooklyn - I knew you (unlike I) would be able to do it! I'm convinced I've annoyed TL so much they have set my unicorn chances to zero lol.

And congrats to willb09 as well!!!

EviBrooklyn
09-16-14, 11:14 AM
I'm praying for you Zenobia ... And I'm begging TL you get one soon

willb09
09-16-14, 12:36 PM
AWESOME, Brooklyn - I knew you (unlike I) would be able to do it! I'm convinced I've annoyed TL so much they have set my unicorn chances to zero lol.

And congrats to willb09 as well!!!

Thank you :). Good luck to you. Don't give up though. I was getting nothing but commons and an occasional rare for weeks now. I'm sure it will go right back to those again, but at least there's hope for those who also seem to have this **** luck.

GanzEgal
09-16-14, 12:50 PM
Sry Honeys but i have to say it again, i have an unicorn before i am 70 years old....i am so happy...15543 i look a Bit like Molly :) Good luck to all who even dont believe they are going to get it, its possible :)

zenobia42
09-16-14, 12:53 PM
Congrats, GanzEgal!!!

GanzEgal
09-16-14, 01:14 PM
Before i forget: Fire Glider and Bamboon made it :)

Snowfall0
09-16-14, 06:15 PM
I have a lot of nice animals from accident xD
2 bamboons
1 peamoth, which looks beautiful at level 10
3 aquatters
1 ocean owl
Yak and sloth
3 ember bears
2 rampages
2 solar simians
1 spruce moose
1 hedgehog
2 jackalopes
1 glacial griffin

I got all of those in a rare stroke of luck. Before that I couldn't get anything rare.

SilverBunnyDragon
09-22-14, 06:19 PM
FINALLY!! I have finally got the Glacial Griffin!! O_O I have been trying for it since the start of the game, and it has evaded me since then, I got two Crystal uncicorns from trying for this bird thing! O_O

my607
09-23-14, 06:36 AM
Wow that's great. Congrats!

sanya87
10-07-14, 07:16 AM
I still dont believe this but in one week i got 3 super rares, grassquatch (finally after trying for it since the begining) and two electric ones, gold lion and storm sphinx. I am still shocked!

55lee55
10-10-14, 04:25 PM
Comgratulations on getting all of those awesome animals sanya87!

I gotta brag, even though I feel terribly guilty that I am so lucky when some don't have even one super rare or ultra rare.

These are my stats today after getting two of the new super rares in a row.

101 animals in 40 habitats. I have a full album 63/63 and I have all of the animals available to be won in battles.
2 ultra rares, one each of the Unicorn and Emerald Dragon.
26 super rare animals
10 level 15 animals, none are super rares.

I realize that to some this seems unfair. I play a lot, many times a day. I did not get any of my animals in the glitches. I have bought no animals with gems. I was level 30 before I got my super rares. I began playing as soon as FFS was released in my country, the USA. I have spent quite a bit of money on this game, but even so, I think luck has more to do with it than simply the number of gems spent. I am currently at level 40.

I am bragging because I am happy about where I am in this game, not to make anyone feel bad because they are missing many animals. I hope that my luck gives hope to those who are trying so hard.

How are other's statistics compared to mine? I have put all decorations in storage to make room for habitats and am getting pretty cramped. While I have a bunch of animals, my Forest is not pretty like those of many of my neighbors.:D

EviBrooklyn
10-10-14, 05:37 PM
Comgratulations on getting all of those awesome animals sanya87!

I gotta brag, even though I feel terribly guilty that I am so lucky when some don't have even one super rare or ultra rare.

These are my stats today after getting two of the new super rares in a row.

101 animals in 40 habitats. I have a full album 63/63 and I have all of the animals available to be won in battles.
2 ultra rares, one each of the Unicorn and Emerald Dragon.
26 super rare animals
10 level 15 animals, none are super rares.

I realize that to some this seems unfair. I play a lot, many times a day. I did not get any of my animals in the glitches. I have bought no animals with gems. I was level 30 before I got my super rares. I began playing as soon as FFS was released in my country, the USA. I have spent quite a bit of money on this game, but even so, I think luck has more to do with it than simply the number of gems spent. I am currently at level 40.

I am bragging because I am happy about where I am in this game, not to make anyone feel bad because they are missing many animals. I hope that my luck gives hope to those who are trying so hard.

How are other's statistics compared to mine? I have put all decorations in storage to make room for habitats and am getting pretty cramped. While I have a bunch of animals, my Forest is not pretty like those of many of my neighbors.:D

Lee what's your FF's ID. I would love to visit your forest

55lee55
10-10-14, 09:53 PM
My Storm8 id is 55lee55 My Forest is called Mildridia :)

Everyone is welcome to drop by. I love visitors!

Just sold a few low level duplicate rares so that I could sell some habitats to make room to enlarge my farms. I am running into a space difficulty and will soon be faced with selling super rares or selling commons. No contest there. If we get many more new animals before new expansions I will be giving up on trying to maintain a full album. The commons will go. So I am down to 98 animals and 38 habitats, but will be enlarging my farms. Seems food is where I am running into shortages as I am populating my forest with the higher payoff and hungrier animals :D

arikatu
10-11-14, 12:01 AM
I just wanted to join in on the bragging with all you cool guys and gals.

I can't say I have a full album, or Emerald Dragon or Crystal Unicorn, or lots of coins to blow on upgrades and expansions, BUT I have managed to hoard over 1k gems. I swear I was a dragon in some past life or something. Maybe if I don't breed the unicorn by the time I get my hands on 2k of those glittering jewels, I'll just buy the blasted thing, haha.

My desperation might be showing.

SANDSCApe
10-11-14, 05:02 AM
I just wanted to join in on the bragging with all you cool guys and gals.

I can't say I have a full album, or Emerald Dragon or Crystal Unicorn, or lots of coins to blow on upgrades and expansions, BUT I have managed to hoard over 1k gems. I swear I was a dragon in some past life or something. Maybe if I don't breed the unicorn by the time I get my hands on 2k of those glittering jewels, I'll just buy the blasted thing, haha.

My desperation might be showing.

A thousand gems?!!! That's pretty sweet!
I was up to 278 free gems last night, hoping to reach 500 for the Grand Gem Grove. But after a ferocious bedtime hug fest with my daughter, I rescued my iPhone from under my body and found that I had accidentally bought a measly and unnecessary 570,000 coins. 100 gems down the drain.
For 100 gems, shouldn't we get like 2 million coins or something? Not that I need 2M coins either but at least the gem accident would have seemed somewhat valuable.

Lipand5kids
10-11-14, 11:28 AM
Lol I'm so excited, was trying for an Elephantom and got 23 hrs, had no idea till today what I got. I got a Zapra :) Wow! I used Skyger and
Lightning Leopard.

my607
10-11-14, 12:06 PM
I got the sea lion on first try with chameneon and mammoth. I also got glacial griffin on first try with Rockadile and ox.

55lee55
10-12-14, 04:56 PM
That is an awesome collection arikatu! Well worth bragging about!

Sand that is so unfair! I am sure you could have used the gems much more than coins! Hate when I fall asleep and find I have done something like that by accident.

Congratulations Lip and5kids on the Zapra! Well worth the wait!

Congratulations to you too my607 on the Sea Lion and the Griffin! Those are great earners!

my607
10-12-14, 05:31 PM
Thank you Lee. :)

my607
10-12-14, 07:02 PM
After getting rare and super rare I have been getting commons. The two foxes. I wonder what's next. I think I will do single element breeding before Tuesday .

Lipand5kids
10-12-14, 09:42 PM
That is an awesome collection arikatu! Well worth bragging about!

Sand that is so unfair! I am sure you could have used the gems much more than coins! Hate when I fall asleep and find I have done something like that by accident.

Congratulations Lip and5kids on the Zapra! Well worth the wait!

Congratulations to you too my607 on the Sea Lion and the Griffin! Those are great earners!

Ty and I'm so happy, now a Elephantom and breeding a Chameneon. This makes me happy since there is no way I'm getting Owl Bear. Got stuck on Twilight Troll.

Lipand5kids
10-12-14, 09:44 PM
I got the sea lion on first try with chameneon and mammoth. I also got glacial griffin on first try with Rockadile and ox.

Awesome on getting Sea Lion and Glacial Griffin! :)

Lipand5kids
10-12-14, 09:47 PM
A thousand gems?!!! That's pretty sweet!
I was up to 278 free gems last night, hoping to reach 500 for the Grand Gem Grove. But after a ferocious bedtime hug fest with my daughter, I rescued my iPhone from under my body and found that I had accidentally bought a measly and unnecessary 570,000 coins. 100 gems down the drain.
For 100 gems, shouldn't we get like 2 million coins or something? Not that I need 2M coins either but at least the gem accident would have seemed somewhat valuable.

Lol or my son accidentally hits a button and there goes gems. I swear they needs to a are you sure button so if it is a mistake you don't lose your gems. :/

zenobia42
10-14-14, 02:15 PM
When the cosmic phoenix egg currently in my nest hatches, I will have TWENTY super rare animals in my forest! :D

I am still missing 5 types of super rares (gold lion, hipprogryph, zapra, grassquatch & onyx ox), and 2 types of rares (after my currently breeding pair pops out that spruce moose I've been waiting so long for)... but it's a cool milestone IMO... and it means just over 20% of my forest be super rares.

chefstacey69
10-14-14, 04:46 PM
Tried soo soo many times for aurora Pegasus! Ahhh I'll keep trying made a sea drake yesterday 😍 acquatter and cosmic phoenix

my607
10-15-14, 02:29 PM
Tried soo soo many times for aurora Pegasus! Ahhh I'll keep trying made a sea drake yesterday �� acquatter and cosmic phoenix

I have two pegsus but can only remember one combo. Planther and Pandaoffi

zenobia42
10-16-14, 08:55 PM
I am now up to 15 critters who are epic (level 15). :D

zenobia42
10-17-14, 11:25 AM
One of my 15... well, more than 1, I leveled to epic just because I like the artwork and it was cheap to do so (commons). Just wanted to share my current favorite, my conducktor:

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/f898dd6781dfcb1653b8844537e22c97_zpscd66b34a.jpg?t =1413570219

chefstacey69
10-17-14, 04:19 PM
Let the people rejoice! I made a aurora Pegasus!! After like a zillion tries! Doing the happy dance!!😍💜❤️ Pandofil and plantler 😍

chefstacey69
10-17-14, 04:21 PM
Thanks! It worked I got one yesterday! ��

zenobia42
10-17-14, 04:21 PM
Let the people rejoice! I made a aurora Pegasus!! After like a zillion tries! Doing the happy dance!!����❤️ Pandofil and plantler ��

Congrats!

zenobia42
10-17-14, 09:01 PM
I saw on someone else's island that the artwork for the epic firefox was revised and had to make one myself because I think she's fabulously beautiful:

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/new-epic-firefox_zps51438a9f.jpg

flowless
10-18-14, 01:34 AM
I saw on someone else's island that the artwork for the epic firefox was revised and had to make one myself because I think she's fabulously beautiful:

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/new-epic-firefox_zps51438a9f.jpg

That's so beautiful
I would love for them to reverse some other too

Some looks like they belong to ice age with the blue shadow
Doe st match either element
Gonna evolve this one to 15 looks grt

my607
10-18-14, 06:45 AM
Yeah, it looks pretty my fox isn't level seven yet, now I'm thinking I should.

zenobia42
10-19-14, 01:51 PM
That's so beautiful
I would love for them to reverse some other too

Some looks like they belong to ice age with the blue shadow
Doe st match either element
Gonna evolve this one to 15 looks grt

Exactly! You put your finger on what we bugging me about the old blue/cyan epic colors. It makes the poor dritters look totally frozen!

roxyfoxy59
10-21-14, 06:45 AM
I am happy happy, i just got 2 diamonds in a row and did not even try for them, because i was kinda fed up with the failed attempts to rare or super rare ones...one thing thought, i had the diamond temple, not sure if that helped or was just pure luck...both times i used a pixie dragon in the combo :)

my607
10-21-14, 07:19 AM
What's a pixie dragon?

my607
10-21-14, 07:20 AM
I don't think having the gem habitat gives you luck for the unicorn. It's pure good luck.

my607
10-21-14, 07:28 AM
I don't plan to buy the habitat until I know it's unicorn . I have no room for that extra habitat that does nothing.

zenobia42
10-21-14, 02:01 PM

R.I.P. beautiful silver and gold-tinged firefox. I miss you sorely already.

The game reverted to the hideous cyan monstrosity firefox. I regret leveling mine to epic now. Instead of pausing to admire her strut her stuff around my park, I scroll to get her offensively mis-matched colors off my screen. So sad. They had actually started to FIX something that was IMO broke (the monstrously ugly frozen cyan epic colors on warm-colored animals) and then the regressed. :'(

ETA: THIS is the old firefox that the game made beautiful (above) then reverted to:
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/old-epic-firefox_zps22f68805.jpg

my607
10-24-14, 03:27 AM
Finally, after so many commons woke up this morning put kola and bamboon and got the storm sphinx so happy.

chefstacey69
10-26-14, 09:16 AM
I just made one too for the first time and I have two aurora Pegasus now! Trying for mammoth or crystal. 😍❤️

55lee55
10-26-14, 10:01 AM
Bred and hatched the Scarecrow, and my sixth Zapra! Against all odds my extraordinary luck is holding nicely and I once again have a Full Album at 68/68! I realize the full album thing is a personal goal and not a TL goal, but I never expected to still be able to have all of the animals at this point. I am still not finished with gathering enough pumpkins for the last prize, but I expect to do so as it is well within my reach in the time we have left. :D

Has anyone else been working on the full album as a personal goal? I can't be the only one, even with my good luck.

DragonMoon006
10-26-14, 04:58 PM
I got IT !!!! Yes!!!!!!

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/imagejpg1_zpse55de937.jpg[/URL]

DragonMoon006
10-26-14, 05:13 PM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/imagejpg2_zps8351e1e8.jpg[/URL]

A bouquet to all my nbrs and visitors :) Thank you for your visits...and thx for accepting me to the Unicorn Club :p lol...

55lee55
10-26-14, 06:36 PM
Congratulatioms! Now you have experienced the awesome feeling of breeding the Unicorn! May you soon breed another!

DragonMoon006
10-27-14, 05:06 PM
Thx 55lee55....Yes I do hope for another one eventually :D. Right now I wld really love to speed it up and see the baby Unicorn now but I think baby Uni wld understand that Mummy is struggling with finances haha..:p. By the time she's ready to be hatched (20 hrs + 45 hrs) WILL hv a home for her by then hopefully :p

A2TUDE
10-28-14, 03:45 PM
Ok my album is complete with all world event minus last community prize but I have all 70 animals with sea horse on nest :):)

If UD like a look or an add my ID is A2TUDE

PS ILL ONLY ACCEPT PEOPLE WITH STARS

DragonMoon006
10-30-14, 02:44 AM
Yay..1st try at DarkFire and its a CosmicPhoenix :)

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zps7d8d8b9c.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zps7d8d8b9c.jpg.html)

DragonMoon006
10-30-14, 01:52 PM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zps42c21f26.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zps42c21f26.jpg.html)

Lucky Troll...jumping queue on CosmicPhoenix.....Perfect timing (won) to see baby Unicorn out of its shell. Looks like CosmicPhoenix will have to wait a few more extra hours. And LightningLeopard to wait till baby Uni brings in the $$$$$ lol..

chefstacey69
10-31-14, 10:09 AM
I made a crystal unicorn!! I'm so happy ❤️❤️❤️Finally after many many attempts! Koala codabra, solar simian!! Yay me!

zenobia42
10-31-14, 10:31 AM
Congrats to all the new crystal unicorn owners! It feels SO good when you've tried for months and finally get it. :D

jim23cash
10-31-14, 11:51 AM
I think I got Bansheep. 18 hours. Zapra and Lightning.

my607
11-05-14, 04:40 PM
I got my third glacial griffin and sea drake. Now I must breed fire animals

EviBrooklyn
11-05-14, 04:59 PM
Congrats on the unicorns guys !!

BXVV
11-06-14, 11:02 AM
Working towards a full album, currently stuck at 72/75 creatures, but fun nonetheless. Gonna try for the gem-fire combo next :)

LonePudding
11-06-14, 11:12 AM
My album says 45/60... How comes?
I'm on iOS

ramothsflight
11-06-14, 11:29 AM
I'm on iOS

Mine is 51/67. I have 5 animals in storage. They won't show in my album until they get to a habitat. I missed out on Scarecrow and the Owl Bear from the tournament. Since I don't have them and can't breed for them they are removed from my album. I also don't have Thorilla yet - still working my way through the Battlegrounds. So my 67 total will increase when I hatch the ones in storage and get Thorilla. I will always be short in album numbers because there are two animals I no longer can get (if the game sticks around Scarecrow may come back next year and Owl Bear could be offered another way.)

Have you missed breeding any of the animals removed? Do you have animals in storage? Did you get all the animals in the World Event? Have you won all the Battle Arena tournaments or won all the Battlegrounds? Those could be reasons your album numbers are different from others. They only show breedable animals in the album as shadows. The ones we have to "win" are not there till you hatch them, if you have or are able to get them.

I expect Frankenswine and maybe Bansheep to leave soon. They seem suited to Halloween. So album numbers could change again if one cannot breed them. For now they count as part of the album numbers.

On another note, sad to see how many I am missing or can't breed. And I've been in the game since the start.

my607
11-06-14, 12:19 PM
I'm on iOS

I have 62/73 that's weird and I have IOS.

dumbpluff
11-06-14, 12:25 PM
i'm not sure if this is bragging or just 'holy moley' but i went to pop in combos to get the shock fox and conducktor i never tried for last night. got the shock fox okay! this morning that egg migrated up to the nest and i popped in for the conducktor. i nearly had a heart attack.

i ended up with a hippogryph?? first try with electric-water, and boom. i guess that type combination is going to be more of a slide for effort than a slope lmao!

riddledom
11-06-14, 09:42 PM
I am not 100% sure, but I think the difference in the (maximum) number of animals in the album comes when you get animals that are not breedable (from battlegrounds, tournaments etc). They are not in the album by default (so if you don't have them, your number is lower) but get added once you hatch them (number increases).

If I count missing animals for myself, I actually use the shop. They are all at the top, and those are the ones that are breedable (which is what counts for me personally).

zenobia42
11-07-14, 03:09 PM
I am not 100% sure, but I think the difference in the (maximum) number of animals in the album comes when you get animals that are not breedable (from battlegrounds, tournaments etc). They are not in the album by default (so if you don't have them, your number is lower) but get added once you hatch them (number increases).

If I count missing animals for myself, I actually use the shop. They are all at the top, and those are the ones that are breedable (which is what counts for me personally).

This is correct. For example, since they release ANOTHER 2 animals today, my album is now at 63/74. Of those 74, a bunch of them were not breedable but from the arena, battlegrounds, and trick-or-treat event. When I hatch my yak-o-lantern from that event that is currently in storage, it will go from 63/74 to 64/75. And my thorilla will make it 65/76. Unless I manage to breed one of the 11 I am now missing which is doubtful since the game has been giving me one new super rare breeding per MONTH but releasing 18 new animals per month. I might as well just give up now.

Tokitae
11-24-14, 01:06 PM

I finally got a crystal unicorn!!! Totally unexpected!

zenobia42
11-24-14, 01:15 PM
Congrats, Tokitae!!!

Tokitae
11-24-14, 03:53 PM
Thanks! After my eternity breeding the sea horse and getting FOUR ocean owls in the process before finally getting it, I had just given up on a unicorn. Then I just popped my pegasus and skeletal dragon in for a chance at a peamoth or phoenix... and poof. :eek: Isn't that just how it goes though.

inespay
11-27-14, 09:59 AM
Hi everyone! I don't have a unicorn, but I do have a sea horse, pumpkin panda, unicornucopia, cold turkey and maybe a harvest hedgehog breeding now (that or my third grassquatch)! Come visit! I'll visit you back!

Aernak
11-27-14, 10:46 AM

I finally got a crystal unicorn!!! Totally unexpected!

Congratz!

55lee55
11-27-14, 11:26 AM
For a very short time I have actually reached a full album, at 84/84 animals! This will of course change as soon as the next animal is released, and it is highly unlikely that I will ever get a full album again, but for this short time it is a bit fun to brag about reaching this personal goal :D

Congratulations to all for reaching your goals!

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 11:30 AM
For a very short time I have actually reached a full album, at 84/84 animals! This will of course change as soon as the next animal is released, and it is highly unlikely that I will ever get a full album again, but for this short time it is a bit fun to brag about reaching this personal goal :D

OMG congrats! That's a huge achievement! I'm about 10 animals away, and no gem animals since I don't have the unicorn yet....one day soon. I hope.

jim23cash
11-27-14, 01:06 PM
For a very short time I have actually reached Ha full album, at 84/84 animals! This will of course change as soon as the next animal is released, and it is highly unlikely that I will ever get a full album again, but for this short time it is a bit fun to brag about reaching this personal goal :D

Hey, me too! :) Woo Hoo for us! I think tomorrow is the new gem creature, good luck on Citrine Peregrine! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

sanya87
11-27-14, 01:12 PM

Congrats! I am trying to get it also but it's hard... actually this is the first time i went down to missing only 3 animals. usually it's around 6, so i am happy even with that. but one thing i am trying to figure out, how come you have 84 animals? my album is showing 83 and i didn't miss on any battleground, tournament or limited animal? that's weird...

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 01:26 PM
Congrats! I am trying to get it also but it's hard... actually this is the first time i went down to missing only 3 animals. usually it's around 6, so i am happy even with that. but one thing i am trying to figure out, how come you have 84 animals? my album is showing 83 and i didn't miss on any battleground, tournament or limited animal? that's weird...

Toucan maybe?

sanya87
11-27-14, 01:41 PM
Toucan maybe?

no i have him, crystal unicorn and ruby razorback too... my album shows that i am missing emerald dragon, onyx ox and bansheep and it's 80/83. don't understand which animal could that be!

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 01:45 PM
no i have him, crystal unicorn and ruby razorback too... my album shows that i am missing emerald dragon, onyx ox and bansheep and it's 80/83. don't understand which animal could that be!

Frankenswine since it was limited and they removed it?

sanya87
11-27-14, 02:02 PM
Frankenswine since it was limited and they removed it?

nope, got him too before he went away, scarecrow also and now this new cold turkey. plus i got all the animals from halloween event and all the tournaments and battlegrounds.

and your album is also showing 84 animals?

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 02:27 PM
nope, got him too before he went away, scarecrow also and now this new cold turkey. plus i got all the animals from halloween event and all the tournaments and battlegrounds.

and your album is also showing 84 animals?

I won't be able to check until I get home from work (my game is on my ipad at home). Maybe 55lee55 meant 83 :o

sanya87
11-27-14, 02:35 PM
I won't be able to check until I get home from work (my game is on my ipad at home). Maybe 55lee55 meant 83 :o

ok, hope you can let me know if it's the same for you! thanks ;)

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 02:43 PM

I will!

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 05:07 PM

Yup, my album shows 83 available animals and I have the Frankenswine as well!

Bambamstad
11-28-14, 03:02 AM

Did you hatch all the eggs that you have in storage? That can make the difference, for instance thanksgibbon is in your album when you hatch the egg, not before.

55lee55
11-28-14, 03:28 AM
This is strange, because I was sure my album said 84 animals, and after I posted, I found an unhatched Halloween animal that I hatched quickly and I thought it said 85/85, but after reading your comments I just checked, and after adding the forgotten Halloween Jac o Lantern I think it was, I now have 83/83. I don't see any animals missing, and I actually came to post that I had missed one that was now added, but all I can think of is that I must have mis read it, although at any rate since I posted I did add an animal that was in my storage, and I have at least one of every animal, but had forgotten to hatch one when I posted earlier, so which theoretically my count should be up, not down, I don't care as long as I am not missing an animals right now. Eventually I will miss one or more, then this goal will be out of my reach.

Even more exciting, I have been breeding for a second Toucan, not expecting one, but because it was dropping short hatch times because I wanted to mine for more runes to expand my forest. The next breeding trial after hatching the lost Halloween animal with no eyes, I got a 25 hour Toucan! That makes two, the first one I bought. I am happy whatever the actual count is, because all of my animals are caught up. I can't keep this good luck forever, so I expect to miss this next new one, or the one after.

The timing couldn't be better, with the expansions and the gem sale! I couldn't be happier unless of course my luck continues to hold. Space had been my problem for a while, and I really needed these expansions when they came.

It is strange though, that I sold commons and rares, and a few super rare duplicates, but I had a heck of a time breeding the common replacements when I tried. That is always the way my luck has run in this game. I had most of the super rares available at the time before I got my first Plantler! Once I got a day to breathe in here when I wasn't getting animals showing up in the store faster than I could have bought and hatched them it seems, and I spent my time and sold some lesser super rare duplicates to make room for the commons I had sold earlier. I once again seemed to have difficulty breeding the common animals. I am beginning to really enjoy the subtle stratigies that I am learning from the experienced players who although they might not have my luck, they certainly know much more about how to play than I do.

I wouldn't worry about the album count that shows, even if you are like me and have a personal goal to have at least one of every animal. If they are all there, and you have no empty places, that is the important thing I think, not what the count shows. I am not missing any animals that I can tell and my numbers are now 83/83. Does anyone have a different number, before the release of any new animals for Black Friday? I know that getting the new animals is going to be my personal goal, but eventually it is likely that it will become impossible for anyone to keep up as it is for anyone who has missed a limited animal to catch up now. So I intend to keep trying, but more important, keep enjoying playing this game which has me totally addicted.

sanya87
11-28-14, 05:47 AM
Yup, my album shows 83 available animals and I have the Frankenswine as well!

so it's 83 :)

Did you hatch all the eggs that you have in storage? That can make the difference, for instance thanksgibbon is in your album when you hatch the egg, not before.

yes i did :)

i read 55lee55's post so it looks like it was some kind of missunderstanding with his game. i went to check in the thread that shows all available eggs and i counted 83 too. so it's ok, at the moment that is the max number of animals one can have. untill tonight when they will probably release that new gem creature...

to respond to 55lee55 without quoting all the text - congrats on your second toucan! well you have been very very lucky :) for sure i would like to get that album full one day but i am not obssesive over it either, actually at the moment i am quite happy with those 3 missing animals and if i can keep it like that it would be great! but that depends how fast tl is going to release new animals. i would like they do it once per week and like that give a chance to the players to keep up little bit, but at the moment seems like two is the minimum. and considering those are always rares or super rares, it's not easy! however, me too at the moment i really enjoy the game and don't stress over it like i used to lol

zenobia42
12-03-14, 04:28 PM
I now have more super rare animals than any other rarity. :cool:

My common / rare / super / ultras are: 22 / 38 / 41 / 4.

EviBrooklyn
12-03-14, 04:34 PM
so it's 83 :)

yes i did :)

i read 55lee55's post so it looks like it was some kind of missunderstanding with his game. i went to check in the thread that shows all available eggs and i counted 83 too. so it's ok, at the moment that is the max number of animals one can have. untill tonight when they will probably release that new gem creature...

to respond to 55lee55 without quoting all the text - congrats on your second toucan! well you have been very very lucky :) for sure i would like to get that album full one day but i am not obssesive over it either, actually at the moment i am quite happy with those 3 missing animals and if i can keep it like that it would be great! but that depends how fast tl is going to release new animals. i would like they do it once per week and like that give a chance to the players to keep up little bit, but at the moment seems like two is the minimum. and considering those are always rares or super rares, it's not easy! however, me too at the moment i really enjoy the game and don't stress over it like i used to lol

My album shows 85 with citrine and treebra.

EviBrooklyn
12-03-14, 04:37 PM

Isn't that awesome :)
I have decided that I wont keep duplicates of my common or rares, only super rares and ultra.
Though somehow I have 2 bansheeps and 2 frankenswine. I think the last two are both rares.

zenobia42
12-03-14, 05:39 PM
Isn't that awesome :)
I have decided that I wont keep duplicates of my common or rares, only super rares and ultra.
Though somehow I have 2 bansheeps and 2 frankenswine. I think the last two are both rares.

It's SO nice how cheap the obstacles on the new island are. I no longer feel like I have to maximize income at all costs just to be able to expand. I think I will eventually get rid of all my rare duplicates. Or, if I don't ditch my rare duplicates soon, at least I won't feel conflicted about ditching them once a new element presumably appears in the 14th plot. I am also thinking about ditching some of the level 7-11 rare, and even super rare duplicates I have and replacing them with perma-babies. The babies in this game are SO cute. I actually have 5 babies right now I'm not planning on ever evolving - 2 of them commons. And a few perma-teenagers.

EviBrooklyn
12-03-14, 09:28 PM
It's SO nice how cheap the obstacles on the new island are. I no longer feel like I have to maximize income at all costs just to be able to expand. I think I will eventually get rid of all my rare duplicates. Or, if I don't ditch my rare duplicates soon, at least I won't feel conflicted about ditching them once a new element presumably appears in the 14th plot. I am also thinking about ditching some of the level 7-11 rare, and even super rare duplicates I have and replacing them with perma-babies. The babies in this game are SO cute. I actually have 5 babies right now I'm not planning on ever evolving - 2 of them commons. And a few perma-teenagers.

The last plot I expanded to had 3 obsidian deposit so 400,000x3=1,200,000 plus another for 50,000 but again it took only 20 minutes to clear which was great.

setphano
12-06-14, 08:21 PM
So, we have this type of thread in the Dragon Story forums. So you say whatever you just got and the rares/super rares/crystal unicorns you have! :)

hi! I play dragon story in fantasy sorty! I just got a unicron dragon! In a peacock in fantasy story! 😊 add me on both Id is Setphano I land name candy love in FS celeaista 2002 in DS

jim23cash
12-06-14, 09:58 PM
I have a full album with 88/88 Animals. :)

EviBrooklyn
12-06-14, 10:12 PM
I have a full album with 88/88 Animals. :)

Me too... Finally again. I had to sell almost all of my commons due to expansion issues but I'm back to full album 88/88

55lee55
12-07-14, 12:48 PM
Awesome Achievement jim23cash and EviBrooklyn for the 88/88 Full Album!

I am still at 86/88.

It is great to see that it is still possible to get a full album Congratulations to both of you who have kept up at the leading edge!

zenobia42
12-07-14, 08:49 PM
Congrats, you two! I had finally gotten close to missing only single digits again, then they released 3 in one day and made me 0-24 on getting any of them. So I am back down to 74/87. I really, really, really miss the days when I was only missing 8 and it looked actually remotely possible that I might ever come as close as missing only 2 like 55lee55. But every time I take one step forward, the game sets me 2 steps back. I even resorted to BUYING 2 animals. And I just fall further and further behind. I don't know how you guys do it. I wish you could bottle and sell me some of that luck lol! I'll say one thing - if even BUYING animals doesn't stop the bleeding - if even after spending money it just keeps getting worse, there is no WAY I'm spending any more money on this game. They have to make me feel good about the game to get any more money from me. And making my album holes get bigger and bigger and bigger does NOT make me feel good about the game. It does the opposite. It makes me wonder why I bother at all.

EviBrooklyn
12-07-14, 09:09 PM
Congrats, you two! I had finally gotten close to missing only single digits again, then they released 3 in one day and made me 0-24 on getting any of them. So I am back down to 74/87. I really, really, really miss the days when I was only missing 8 and it looked actually remotely possible that I might ever come as close as missing only 2 like 55lee55. But every time I take one step forward, the game sets me 2 steps back. I even resorted to BUYING 2 animals. And I just fall further and further behind. I don't know how you guys do it. I wish you could bottle and sell me some of that luck lol! I'll say one thing - if even BUYING animals doesn't stop the bleeding - if even after spending money it just keeps getting worse, there is no WAY I'm spending any more money on this game. They have to make me feel good about the game to get any more money from me. And making my album holes get bigger and bigger and bigger does NOT make me feel good about the game. It does the opposite. It makes me wonder why I bother at all.

Zen, for me it wasn't luck. I was speeding the breedings a lot until I got them and I don't recommend my method. Think of it this way: you're a few hundred $$ richer than me :)

EviBrooklyn
12-07-14, 09:25 PM
Awesome Achievement jim23cash and EviBrooklyn for the 88/88 Full Album!

I am still at 86/88.

It is great to see that it is still possible to get a full album Congratulations to both of you who have kept up at the leading edge!

Thanks 55lee55. You're almost there!! Which 2 are you missing?

sanya87
12-08-14, 02:12 AM
Just few days ago i was missing only 3 animals and I was so happy. Since they released christmas animals i am missing 5 again (managed to get at least one). I guess my one week of having album at 82/85 was exceptional. But however, I can't complain too much since i caved in only one time and bought an animal, unicornucopia when it was on sale. All the rest i got by breeding, ok sometimes i speed breed when i am really impatient, and i did spent around 80-90 gems for nothing since christmas creatures came out. Just one thing that really bothers me at the moment and i think others too, is how the odds change for new rares so that we are likely to get super rares easier and faster then those new animals. I don't spend a lot, i bought gems two times so far since the game came out, and i really like this game. But i will spend more only if the game makes me happy, not frustrated! So like zen pointed out, if those holes in my album keep on getting bigger, that will not make me want to spend more. I will be more likely to just give up, and that i am sure cause it already happened with two games that i really really liked and play often (one almost 3 years).

Crr008
12-08-14, 05:16 AM

That is very cool!

xxxe
12-10-14, 10:06 AM
I don't know why everybody wants a complete album so bad. I mean, yes it would be nice but I would rather they release a new animal once a week then have a complete album. What do you do after you have every creature? Wait for tournaments or new battlegrounds? I actually don't mind missing 18 animals at this point. Gives me more animals to try for. And I already resigned to the idea that I will never have my Crystal Unicorn which means I will never have the Gem hybrids. And I'm sure they will release more of those. Congrats to those that have a complete album though.

readysetgo888
12-10-14, 11:02 AM
I don't know why everybody wants a complete album so bad. I mean, yes it would be nice but I would rather they release a new animal once a week then have a complete album. What do you do after you have every creature? Wait for tournaments or new battlegrounds? I actually don't mind missing 18 animals at this point. Gives me more animals to try for. And I already resigned to the idea that I will never have my Crystal Unicorn which means I will never have the Gem hybrids. And I'm sure they will release more of those. Congrats to those that have a complete album though.

I'm with you on this... the nature of this game is such that you'll never have a complete album for that long as they're always releasing new animals. I actually don't think it's possible to get one without spending a lot of money. So I've mostly never even bothered to look at my album. There's some animals that I really want that I don't have, and a couple that I don't care so much about ever getting. I think two new animals a week every week is too much, but I would definitely always want at least one.

And don't worry, I have a Unicorn and still don't really believe I'll ever have the Gem hybrids :( No good time to try for them and they have such a low chance. I'm really sad I missed out on the opportunity to at least get the Ruby Pig when it was guaranteed. I would love to get the Emerald but sort of have to accept that it may never happen.

xxxe
12-10-14, 11:27 AM
I think I'm only missing a few supers at this point. A few rares I'm missing too. I still can't get the Eagle Beagle! Lol but I just recently got a Sea Drake, Aurora Pegasus and a Zapra so I'm pretty happy. I have kept track of the past 102 breeds I have done and at 100 I think it was 14 new animals. That's on average a new animal every 7-8 times. Not bad. Sometimes I have gone 20 in a row without something new but then there were times I got 2-3 I'm a row. I don't think we will ever be able to make sense of this game but that's fine by me! I just enjoy the gamble lol

Vodelle
12-10-14, 12:16 PM
I think people with full albums (or close to full) have achieved something pretty cool! This game also doesn't show limited animals in your album if you don't have them - for example, my current album is showing x/74, and that's with a few of the battleground animals missing. Any limited (halloween, tournament, cold turkey, etc) that I missed simply doesn't appear. Which makes it less painful, haha.

EviBrooklyn
12-10-14, 12:32 PM
You're somewhat right bc I have had a full album for a few days now. There was no new animals or world event yesterday which made it boring. All I'm doing now is collect and feed.
But by Friday night, assuming they release a new one, I still want a full album lol
So I guess I'll focus on breeding the new releases :)

xxxe
12-10-14, 02:40 PM
Lol it is an awesome achievement so you go girl! I'm just a little jealous :p

droopy123love
12-15-14, 03:06 PM
This has been a very productive and lucky week for me, got all christmas animals last week, bred ocean owl yesterday, and put thunderhawk 10 in my den with christal unicorn 10 and hit a 45 hrs breedtime! :p

ArcadiaTofu
12-15-14, 03:18 PM
This has been a very productive and lucky week for me, got all christmas animals last week, bred ocean owl yesterday, and put thunderhawk 10 in my den with christal unicorn 10 and hit a 45 hrs breedtime! :p

Oooh! Either an Emerald or a Peregrin :D Good job!

I hope, for you sake, it's a Peregrin b/c the Emerald is much, much easier to get than the Peregrin. It took me about 3-4 days of non-stop panda fails to finally get the Emerald and if the odds for the Peregrin are the same as the Emerald than that will extend breeding time x8 for the Peregrin 0_o

I've put off trying for the new gem creature for this very reason and hope to everything holy that when I DO seriously try for it I'll get uber-lucky and breed it out within the same timeframe I did the Emerald. But, as breeding odds go, not likely, probably :(

Good job getting all your X-mas creatures and Ocean Owl, though! Productive, indeed ^__^

droopy123love
12-16-14, 02:08 PM
After getting some gems out of downloading and playing another game, I was able to speed up and it turned out to be perigrin citrine or whatever this creature is called, i am happy :o

zenobia42
01-08-15, 01:52 PM
Until tomorrow anyway (when another new animal will be released), I am finally back down to a single digit # of holes in my album! :D

I am now missing (how long it's been out):
Onyx Ox (4.5 months)
Bansheep (2.5 months)
Sea Horse (2.5 months)
Porkupine (2 months)
Citrine Peregrin (1.5 months)
Seamur (1 month)
Golden Retrierver (2 weeks)

and 2 that will almost surely become limited, so while I wish to get them, even if I don't, when they go off the market they are no longer a hole in my album :p
Menoram
Confetti Yeti
I have been playing since the game was released in late July.

ninasidstorm8
01-08-15, 06:07 PM
I just noticed that I have passed the 1,000,000 mark in Experience points. I am sure some players have many more. Only about 1.409 billion left to reach the current limit.:rolleyes:

ArcadiaTofu
01-09-15, 01:46 PM
Today was an AMAZING day. Not only did I manage to breed out the new Chimpala, but I managed to also breed out two elusive hybrids in my forest that I've been unable to get since Day 1 of playing this game: The Rampage and the Sea Drake--- and in succession of one another! o.o

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Jan%2009%2C%201%2045%2059%20PM.png

Yes, today was a good day ^___^

55lee55
02-25-15, 12:15 PM
I finally got the Mardi Claw and my Album shows that I have 120/120 animals!

I am unsure how many have been released in this game so not sure if I have every single one, but I have finally again caught up with the animals I need in my Album. I would still like a second Golden Retriever and that is what I am breeding for now.

Please excuse my bragging but I feel pretty good about where I am with this game. Not bad for a little old lady and sorry but I just had to brag while I still can ;)

ninasidstorm8
02-25-15, 12:22 PM
I finally got the Mardi Claw and my Album shows that I have 120/120 animals!

I am unsure how many have been released in this game so not sure if I have every single one, but I have finally again caught up with the animals I need in my Album. I would still like a second Golden Retriever and that is what I am breeding for now.

Please excuse my bragging but I feel pretty good about where I am with this game. Not bad for a little old lady and sorry but I just had to brag while I still can ;)

Congratulations. I believe that you have all creatures released so far except the Puffalo which doesn't show up in the album yet. I am sure you will have that soon as well. My count verified by an outside source has the Puffalo as creature 121.

Again congratulations.

EviBrooklyn
02-25-15, 08:08 PM
Yup I have 120 animals also

55lee55
02-26-15, 10:49 AM
Congratulations. I believe that you have all creatures released so far except the Puffalo which doesn't show up in the album yet. I am sure you will have that soon as well. My count verified by an outside source has the Puffalo as creature 121.

Again congratulations.

Thanks! It is good To know that I have them all. I should get the Puffalo tomorrow if things continus as planned.

Congratulations EviBrooklyn! I wonder how many of us have a full Album? Although it is not an official FFS Quest, it is a fun accomplishment and I am sure there are others. Congratulations to everyone who has something to brag about!

hugpete
03-11-15, 05:15 PM
Banner day for me in FFS today! I finally expanded to the Hareon, AND finally bred a Gargolem which I've been trying for (on and off) since I started playing. Yay!

gameappid
03-11-15, 05:25 PM
Banner day for me in FFS today! I finally expanded to the Hareon, AND finally bred a Gargolem which I've been trying for (on and off) since I started playing. Yay!
What did you use? Gargoleum has eluded me as well......

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 09:54 AM
This is far from a brag, more of a *relief* post-

After trying endlessly and pointlessly for a Mardi Claw, I decided to take a chance on trying for a crystal unicorn and tossed together four elements. Two times in a row I'm coming out with new rare animals I didn't have - a Seamur and either a Spruce Moose or a Sea Lion (will know when I put it on the nest).

zenobia42
03-12-15, 10:27 AM
When the one in my flower finishes, I will have 50 epic (level 15) animals in my park. :D

Vodelle
03-12-15, 11:22 AM
This is far from a brag, more of a *relief* post-

After trying endlessly and pointlessly for a Mardi Claw, I decided to take a chance on trying for a crystal unicorn and tossed together four elements. Two times in a row I'm coming out with new rare animals I didn't have - a Seamur and either a Spruce Moose or a Sea Lion (will know when I put it on the nest).
Aw, I thought you were going to say you got a unicorn - but getting new animals definitely is relieving. I've gone like, a month full of fails, so I know how it feels. :( Good luck on the unicorn & mardi claw!

When the one in my flower finishes, I will have 50 epic (level 15) animals in my park. :D
Whoa, congrats! I only have, like, maybe 4. I'm finally up to the point where I can basically plant charm cherries whenever I want, but there's usually a world event or the recent puffalo-type quest that get in the way of that and slow down my food earning.

saphiraetti
03-12-15, 01:43 PM

I got three by breeding unicorn and blizzard.

hugpete
03-12-15, 01:55 PM
What did you use? Gargoleum has eluded me as well......

I put in dark, nature, water, and earth to try for Seamur, Gargolem, and Spruce Moose at the same time. I put in Hydro Yak and...something else with dark in it. Don't remember, sorry!

Wowza! I've got 20 so far. Working on getting an epic of each type-combo in superrare. Still a few more to go.

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 10:25 AM
Aw, I thought you were going to say you got a unicorn - but getting new animals definitely is relieving. I've gone like, a month full of fails, so I know how it feels. :( Good luck on the unicorn & mardi claw
i've been trying off and on for a unicorn since I started playing. Maybe one day~

In the meanwhile, managed both a Sea Lion and a Spruce Moose, both in a row breedings! The super rares are going to be /****er/, once I've gotten all the rares.

reddog7281
03-14-15, 03:58 PM
I managed to get not one but two danebows. The first with leopard and frostfang and now tring for unicorn I got it by breeding danebow with giraffe and got 21 hours which turned out to be another one lucky me . I never get this lucky.

ninasidstorm8
04-01-15, 09:23 AM
Sorry to see March go, it was a very successful breeding month for me. It started off poorly when the Snowpossum was discontinued which made the 3rd animal discontinued before I could get it (Palmeranian and the Cofetti Yeti being the other 2). TL released 12 animals in March. Of these, 4 were Event prizes and 3 were Battle Arena prizes. This left the following animals which could be bred.

--Obsidian Cyclops: I can?t breed it yet, no unicorn
--Great Danebow: I bred it on the second try
--Money Badger: I can?t breed it yet, I still need to expand to the Hareon
--Monsoon Marmot: I am still trying, 6 fails
--Aperil Fool: I bred it on the first try

Since I bred the new ones that I could fairly quickly and a couple I can?t even work on, I spent much of the moth trying for a Unicorn. No Unicorn yet (85 unsuccessful attempts since October 2014, not sure how many before that but I did try a lot in August/September) but I did manage to breed the following creatures that I didn?t already have:
--Zapra
--Gold Lion
--Mardi Claw
--Gargolem
--Sea Drake

When the Aperil Fool leaves the nest, I will have 15 holes in my album. Of these, 6 are gem animals and 3 are treasure animals. I have decided to try for a Unicorn over the Treasure animals for now, since once I have that, I can at least try to breed the other 5 gem animals. That leaves me with 6 non-Ultra rare animals to breed at this point.

Bottom line, I managed to breed 7 new animals in 45 attempts during March. My best month since I began keeping track 6 months ago.

ninasidstorm8
04-07-15, 09:42 AM
I went to the mine today and completed the Use the Mine achievement. I have now completed all of the current Achievements for the game. I am sure a lot of other long time players are in the same boat. It would be nice if the achievements were updated again, so we have some new ones to strive for.

55lee55
04-18-15, 11:37 AM
I was ready to quit because I was unable to breed the Obsidian Cyclops and several of the more recent animals.

Suddenly my good luck returned and I got the Cyclops and all of the other ones I needed and I even got through the last battle with little trouble. Also was able to collect enough runes to finally expand to my last open space.

I am back to having a full album again, at 139/139. I can relax now. Yay!

I am back to being happy with this game so I will be staying around :D

Hawksmoor
04-18-15, 11:56 AM
I was ready to quit because I was unable to breed the Obsidian Cyclops and several of the more recent animals.

Suddenly my good luck returned and I got the Cyclops and all of the other ones I needed and I even got through the last battle with little trouble. Also was able to collect enough runes to finally expand to my last open space.

Congrats Lee, that's quite the feat! And I'm happy you decided to stick around. I'm pretty convinced I'll never have a full album, there are a handful of creatures that just don't seem to want to live in my forest. But I'm ok with that :)

sweetdeda
04-18-15, 11:56 AM

Glad you are having such good luck! I hope it continues for you!

LonePudding
04-18-15, 12:36 PM

Nice to see that the game can be enjoyable! Hopefully we all have a rainbow after the storm :)

sweetdeda
04-19-15, 06:43 AM
I have been working very hard to make it to Treent, and I finally did it! Happy dance!

55lee55
04-23-15, 06:24 PM
Congratulations on getting your Treent sweetdeda! Awesome!

A2TUDE
04-26-15, 01:16 PM
I have every animal -142- up to date and there all level 10 to level 15,now to feed them all to level 15:)

If you like to look my id is A2TUDE:)

LonePudding
05-01-15, 09:15 AM
I just expanded to the Hareon! :o Woooo!

sha62o
05-19-15, 03:31 AM
Just got 45 hours its either a Jade Kirin or a Obsidian Cyclops .

sweetdeda
05-19-15, 03:33 AM

Which ever it is, congrats. I hope it's the one you want the most.

sha62o
05-19-15, 05:31 AM
Thank you haven't got either of them will be happy with which ever one it is.

55lee55
05-21-15, 05:25 PM

Awesome! I too hope you got the one you want!

After trying in every down time breeding to get my second Golden Retriever, I just got a 24 hour breeding with Gold Lion and Terrior! I will put him in my last allowable treasure habitat which I have had waiting for him since before the Money Badger was released.

Although I admit to being extraordinarily lucky in this game, I can now say that I have at least one of every animal released in FFS and two each of all treasure animals, except of course the two newest which I am currently very close to obtaining, one from the battle and the other from the truffle quest.

I am proof that although it takes money, determination and a whole lot of luck, it can be done!

Congratulations to all who have a brag to post!

tennysonrobin
05-26-15, 07:03 PM
I thought I had bad luck for this game. Turns out it's not that bad ;)

1 Glacial Gryffin (bred on 1st try, before a Ranguin)
1 Aurora Pegasus (wasn't my intention, got it after a cute Planther)
2 Flyerfoxes (didn't intend either, they just popped out of their eggs ^^)

Of course after countless Tustiles, Ranguins and Amordillos ="=
Yet no Crystal Unicorn which I've been trying so hard to get.

epinederose
08-18-15, 05:35 AM
I have been playing since the first hour, I think...
and finally this morning, breeding shock fox and Pyro the dragon, I finally obtained my first 45 hours breed......
gosh, I had txo chilrden in the meantime............

MERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII S8, I thought I would never get one of the ultra rare ones....

hmmmmmmmm let me tell you it feels D*** GOOD !!!!!!!!

bring your glasses, champagne for everyone who congrats me, h?h?h?h?????? !!!!!

:o

LonePudding
08-18-15, 05:41 AM
Hi epinederose! I haven't seen you around for a while! How's it going? :)

I'm so glad your first unicorn is finally on the way!! It really is an amazing feeling, congrats! :D

chippychan
08-18-15, 06:05 AM
Wow! You've played for so long, congrats on finally breeding a Unicorn!

CHEERS! *clinks champagne glasses* :)

ninasidstorm8
08-18-15, 07:11 AM
and finally this morning, breeding shock fox and Pyro the dragon, I finally obtained my first 45 hours breed......

MERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII S8, I thought I would never get one of the ultra rare ones....

hmmmmmmmm let me tell you it feels D*** GOOD !!!!!!!!

bring your glasses, champagne for everyone who congrats me, h?h?h?h?????? !!!!!

My glass is raised. Congratulations!!!!

HappyHeartBakery
08-18-15, 07:12 AM
Congrats!! Must be so exciting to get the 45 hr timer:)

ogreve
08-18-15, 07:57 AM
Alors on danse, alors on chante: felicitations!

placebo16
08-18-15, 09:19 AM
Congratulations!! I know how long you have been waiting for this day, and I'm so glad that it has finally arrived :) May you be able to breed your first hybrid very quickly!

epinederose
08-18-15, 11:57 AM
Hi epinederose! I haven't seen you around for a while! How's it going? :)

I'm so glad your first unicorn is finally on the way!! It really is an amazing feeling, congrats! :D
Hi LonePudding, I havent written for a long time, yes.....
havent got much time, but still playing..... i battle with my very rare loyal fighters, and keep going my little way...

Nice to talk to you, and cheers !!!!!!
hahaha;)

epinederose
08-18-15, 11:59 AM
Wow! You've played for so long, congrats on finally breeding a Unicorn!

CHEERS! *clinks champagne glasses* :)
Hi Chippychan !! thank you !!! cheers !!!!
and thank you for the help you bring to us all for the battles !!!

epinederose
08-18-15, 12:01 PM
My glass is raised. Congratulations!!!!
Thank you too Nina, it is my third glass of champagne so I start to be tipsy.......
cheeeeeeeers !!!!!
hihihi :o

epinederose
08-18-15, 12:04 PM
Alors on danse, alors on chante: felicitations!
Merciiiiiiiiiii Ogreve, on danse on chante et on boit des verres !!
cheers !! thank you !!
fourth glass..... it's getting difficult to write hahahaaaaaa

epinederose
08-18-15, 12:09 PM
Congratulations!! I know how long you have been waiting for this day, and I'm so glad that it has finally arrived :) May you be able to breed your first hybrid very quickly!
oooh thank you so much placebo, I think I know why I got an ultra rare, now...
from the beginning of the ultras, I bought a habitat for the Unicorn... but since I had this habitat, I never succeed in breeding a Unicorn. So, a few days ago I decided to try my theory and sold the habitat, and look there !! it worked... that was the secret...... now I still have a habitat for the treasure ones, so I think I will sell this one too..... bah, money is no problem as even without the treasure or ultra rares, the money comes in easily.....
thank you, and cheers
see you in the battles
;)

epinederose
08-18-15, 12:10 PM
oh, I'll call my first unicorn : TIPSY
hahahaaaaa

ogreve
08-18-15, 12:29 PM
oooh thank you so much placebo, I think I know why I got an ultra rare, now...
from the beginning of the ultras, I bought a habitat for the Unicorn... but since I had this habitat, I never succeed in breeding a Unicorn. So, a few days ago I decided to try my theory and sold the habitat, and look there !! it worked... that was the secret...... now I still have a habitat for the treasure ones, so I think I will sell this one too..... bah, money is no problem as even without the treasure or ultra rares, the money comes in easily.....
thank you, and cheers
see you in the battles
;)

Hi,

Hmmm, that didn't work for me... ;)
From the moment the "Sensational Sparkles" goal came along I bought a Gem Cove and had it empty for a loooooooong time in my forest; until some 2 months ago I decided to sell it as I needed the space. I too secretly hoped that that would trigger a Unicorn for me, but alas, no luck. Then recently when the grand habitats were on sale, I tried the reverse logic again and boldly bought a Grand Gem Cove, hoping that that would help (it did for Sandybellee who did the same!) but so far it hasn't worked. I did finally breed my first ultra rare though: a Golden Retriever! :)

Enjoy your unicorn!
Olafo

zaccy678
08-18-15, 01:16 PM

Omg, that's hilarious!!!
Congrats on the 2 children too btw!! ;) ;) ;) Thats a much bigger achievement!! :o

Still waiting on the unicorn myself, but I bred my first diamond dragon in DS just a minute ago, so I'll join in with the champagne!! ;)

Cheers!! :o