PDA

View Full Version : Sir Pigglesworth

Aniki90
07-30-14, 09:17 PM
i am beginning to become really frustrated. The goal to get Sir Pigglesworth has been on my goals list for what seen like forever. I'm level 23 and still have not gotten the golden apple. I have 3 or 4 of the golden nuggets as well as the golden eggs. I just cannot find the apple anywhere and I do not want to pay for gems just to be able to skip the apple part. I can't afford to bye gems. Someone please help!!!!

fluffybutter007
07-30-14, 10:27 PM
Some people have been lucky and got an apple tree from adventuring. If you don't have an apple tree, collect from your magic garden whenever you can. That's where I got my golden apple for Sir Pigglesworth. Some people also get lucky and get a golden apple from the magic fruit trade (might be wrong on the exact name).

brdwybaby
07-30-14, 10:47 PM
The golden apple is the rarest drop of all three golden items. I remember mine taking forever as well. Unfortunately, if you do not have any apple trees, it's sure to take a while. Like fluffybutter007 said, just make sure to collect from your Magic Garden as often as possible and pray for a drop. The fruit trade could also supply one. Or questing. I understand not wanting to purchase gems to buy apple trees completely! It's not like your chance for a golden apple drop goes up by much even if you have them. Even with the trees, most of my golden apples have come from the Magic Garden or (even more rarely) quests. I do recommend it though. I eventually caved in and bought two trees to make apple pies. The trees do pay off in the end, I can assure you! I get so impatient with this game sometimes, but then I realize once I'm finally finished with something that I have nothing to work on! Don't worry.... Sir Pigglesworth will come in time! Good Luck! :)

beeclaire80
07-31-14, 12:25 AM
This is why I did the recent caravan quest because others had said the trove dropped the golden apple. It did and I completed Sir Pigglesworth. He's not disappointed so far but like you I'd waited ages to complete.

PurpleScorpion76
07-31-14, 01:22 AM
I know exactly how you feel. I, like you didn't want to 'buy gems' so I prayed for an apple tree through an adventure or hope I got the magic garden apple drop really quickly. I was fortunate within a few days of my magic garden dropping goodies I got the apple. I will say this shortly after I bought with gems I had accrued in the game - note still no money changing hands the Orange tree then the Apple then finally the Lemon. A week later I got a Lemon tree from an adventure!

It is definitely worth playing the games that pop up in your kingdom goal book they give good haul of gems when you reach certain levels. If I'd known earlier on I might have my wizard school by now.

anne202b
10-09-14, 04:27 PM
Waiting for my apple, too. :)

brenstal
10-09-14, 05:22 PM
That quest is suppose to sit in your book for a long time. I was a pretty advanced player before I got Sir Piggles. I got my golden apple from one of the really basic adventures. I'm not sure if I've ever actually gotten a golden apple from an apple tree, even when I was checking it all the time. It's a rare drop regardless.

ChefTRINITY3
07-14-18, 03:14 PM
The golden apples are definitely a rare drop (Until you don't want/need them anymore.) Has anyone else gotten one from a crab apple tree? I got one from one once. Now I have more then I can use. What I am always low on is golden nuggets!!!