PDA

View Full Version : habitats

kimandamelia
07-30-14, 07:12 PM
I somehow bred a Tropic dragon and thought I could put it in the rainbow habitat, when you click on add an egg, Tropic comes up, but it is telling me to buy a habitat, then the 1st to come up is the rainbow! Why can't it be placed in the open slot I already have???

benjessie
07-30-14, 07:31 PM
Tropic is a different type and doesn't live in rainbow habitat it lives in tropic sands, costs 500,000 coins

kimandamelia
07-31-14, 05:55 AM
Tropic is a different type and doesn't live in rainbow habitat it lives in tropic sands, costs 500,000 coins

That is exactly what I thought, but then I went and looked to add an egg to my existing rainbow and you can add a Tropic egg, so it seems it can live on a rainbow habitat... I just don't understand it.... When you go to buy a habitat for Tropic, the rainbow is an option.

benjessie
07-31-14, 08:05 AM
That is exactly what I thought, but then I went and looked to add an egg to my existing rainbow and you can add a Tropic egg, so it seems it can live on a rainbow habitat... I just don't understand it.... When you go to buy a habitat for Tropic, the rainbow is an option.

Oh that's because Rainbow and Tropic are both in the section of the market for other minor type dragons like Metal, Mythic, Cosmic, Rainbow, Tropic, Dino, Treasure, etc. You will need to buy the Tropic Sands to house your Tropic dragon unless you sell it.