PDA

View Full Version : So excited just had to share

qt_patooty
07-30-14, 07:09 AM
Not like anyone else in my RL even has a clue why this is so awesome so had to get on here where like minds can totally understand........

I am only one trade ticket away from my Tinker Camp! Yay! Had to get it done in time for the new update!!

woohoo!

ok. i'm done now 😊 thanks for sharing the moment lol

jimboser
07-30-14, 07:30 AM
Definitely a milestone! Congrats!

EBJW
07-30-14, 07:46 AM
Argh... I can still remember how glad I was I f i n a l l y had enough tickets (although it was a long time ago).
Great!! Congrats!!

qt_patooty
07-30-14, 07:55 AM
so nice of you peeps. thanks! now if only the last ticket wouldnt take so long!

PurpleScorpion76
07-30-14, 10:58 AM
I remember getting mine not so long ago for me. But my god it was a good feeling! Definitely a woop woop moment!

Liloze
07-30-14, 11:10 AM
Congrats :) It definitely is a milestone i. the game, I remember when I got mine,
My husband shook his head saying " You're a looooooney baby ..." seeing me jumping up and down lol :o

Rosendorn
07-30-14, 01:12 PM
Not like anyone else in my RL even has a clue why this is so awesome so had to get on here where like minds can totally understand........

I am only one trade ticket away from my Tinker Camp! Yay! Had to get it done in time for the new update!!

woohoo!

ok. i'm done now  thanks for sharing the moment lol

I am working for this very hard as well, am now at 83! So happy to finally manage the 80's.
Congratulations!
Which Trade do you think is the Most Easy to do, Not to Time consuming, d?s Not need to many items?
I tried the milk- Thing a Few Times, did the jewellerstrade, but the GD is needed someplace Else.cakes and lemonade doesnt work just now cause i still need three breakfasts for the cookingcaravn...
.?? Suggestions welcome please.
And again, i can Imagine your Joy!
Sunny

roguebee
07-30-14, 04:47 PM
I find the milk/egg exchange the easiest. Do the others when I'm almost maxed out of the items.

qt_patooty
07-30-14, 07:07 PM
I made the mistake of growing glimmer bulbs and so from then on out had to use them for that first trade which was lame. On my baby game I am avoiding them entirely and the trades go faster just needing strawberries and sugar. But the trade with the sugar, glimmerbulbs and strawberries is the one I probably did the most since I could regenerate my supply quickly and didnt need to wait on cows dropping. I could grow a lot of crops quickly but when my crops were growing I would do the milk and eggs trade a lot too. I dabbled in the others but frankly those commodities are too precious to play with! I
am now doing the Tinker Camp as we speak; holy cow did not realize it takes 17 hours! But its going to be so worthwhile!!!

aypeerez
07-31-14, 01:17 AM
Congratulations - that tinker camp is a wonderful asset to have in the story