PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Manaphio
07-30-14, 06:49 AM
Hi I'm new to fantasy forest but I played dragon story before
The new game is awesome but one peice of advice for team lava is
Don't make it like dragon story and make too many creature too quickly because that's the reason many people left dragon story.
P.s thx for making the new game

[S8] Regina
07-30-14, 01:25 PM
Hi I'm new to fantasy forest but I played dragon story before
The new game is awesome but one peice of advice for team lava is
Don't make it like dragon story and make too many creature too quickly because that's the reason many people left dragon story.
P.s thx for making the new game

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it as we continue to improve Fantasy Forest :D!

ahoymccoy
07-30-14, 01:43 PM
Building off of what Manaphio said...

Dragon Story is overwhelming because, even as a total beginner, there's so much to do.

Manaphio
07-31-14, 06:46 AM
Building off of what Manaphio said...

Dragon Story is overwhelming because, even as a total beginner, there's so much to do.
Exactly

samanthaxrose
07-31-14, 08:00 AM
I love that dragon story has so much..gives you options..not everyone enjoys every aspect of every game..

Snowfall0
07-31-14, 03:00 PM
I was at like level 100 in DS, but when they added all the new dragons I became overwhelmed. That's why I left the game.
That's why I play FFS now, because it's sort of like DS but less overwhelming. I want to be able to keep up with all the new animals.

Manaphio
07-31-14, 04:43 PM
I was at like level 100 in DS, but when they added all the new dragons I became overwhelmed. That's why I left the game.
That's why I play FFS now, because it's sort of like DS but less overwhelming. I want to be able to keep up with all the new animals.two hours ago I rejoined the game lol but I will try to get back up with the game

Artenyx
07-31-14, 08:10 PM
i agree, there were too many dragons too quickly :/ i also left DS cuz of that reason. :3 I hope the fantasy story won't turn into another DS ><

Snowfall0
08-05-14, 01:02 PM
i agree, there were too many dragons too quickly :/ i also left DS cuz of that reason. :3 I hope the fantasy story won't turn into another DS ><

I agree with everything you put in this comment :P