PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting several deliveries that will only give less than $100 coins?

pegsfarm1
07-30-14, 05:12 AM
Lately, most of my deliveries are only worth $50-$90. They want me to send out several items and only get back $70? I keep deleting those deliveries when I see them, but that is what I get back at least 75% of the time! Come on! I can sell all those items for $500 or more in my shop most if the time! Why has the amount dropped so much lately?

dragon2046
07-30-14, 06:57 AM
Yes I've had those too. It stinks cuz it's sooooo hard to save enough money to buy the buildings. Almost ridiculous! I still need juicer, jeweler and the deli Ugh!!! Please let us earn more money for our stuff. :(. This is why I have deleted this game many times cuz I get so frustrated !

yppahc
08-02-14, 03:47 PM
Yes I've had those too. It stinks cuz it's sooooo hard to save enough money to buy the buildings. Almost ridiculous! I still need juicer, jeweler and the deli Ugh!!! Please let us earn more money for our stuff. :(. This is why I have deleted this game many times cuz I get so frustrated !
I think if you need coins you need to ignore deliveries and sell everything in your shop. I only do deliveries when I want xp.

dragon2046
08-02-14, 04:03 PM
Wow I never thought of doing that I was always focused on expansion tickets and other special drops. Maybe I should start selling more cuz I always need coins. Thanks. :)

PurpleScorpion76
08-03-14, 07:02 AM
I got my first over $100 delivery today. But then I am level 13.