PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!!!

Kungfuking
07-30-14, 04:43 AM
This is my first post on here but I'm being driven mad!
I'm level 34 and have the following 5 missions but just 3 that I'm having trouble with:-
Ones with no problem
Royal Animals. Not bothered about doing.
Plume Queen. Just need to visit.
3 with problems.
Trial & Tribute. Just need the explorer badge, I've been waiting months for.
Night glimmer sword. I've got everything but the dragon scales. I have a dragon egg but can not hatch it. Last time I hatched a egg I just got another manticore.
Cracking the case. I've got everything but need minthril. Do I really need to wait weeks for them to drop? read it can be crafted but how!
Please help. Many thanks.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-14, 07:22 AM
1- Trials & Tribute ... You have to expand to an undisclosed number of plots (or at least 1 specific plot on the board) to get the explorer badge. Once you open that magical unknown number or plot, you'll get that badge.
2- Adventure to the desert sands to get the burning ember to hatch your dragon egg. It has taken some players many trips to get it!
3- Mithril can be crafted in the magic forge but only after you have gotten the 4th knowledge shard from your tablet, which takes awhile. If you don't have the gems to get the mithril dragon from the market, yes you have to wait for it to drop from a DEEP mine (so have 2 of 'em) or you can sometimes get mithril (& even adamant) from the jeweler's trade in the Royal Exchange, although it most often gives silver & iron ore. You can ask your neighbors for jewels or glimmerdust to help with that.

A big name of the game is patience with a lot of quests n things lol. Hope this helped some, good luck. :)

Kungfuking
07-30-14, 11:15 AM
Thank you so much for that, like you say, patience is a virtue ha ha. Guess I will continue making wisp lanterns to expand while I wait! Many thanks again.