PDA

View Full Version : Something I've noticed...

KasiaH30
07-30-14, 04:28 AM
There seems to be very picky players for a free game. I've noticed so much nit picking its unreal especially about the new icon. Its just an ICON people nothing has changed in the game! Just relax and enjoy the game.

ikbentochnietgek
07-30-14, 04:57 AM
Most (if not all) of the complainers are long time players. Spending a lot of cash in their game, so when you are a paying customer you own the right to complain about the quality of your product. On the other hand we give compliments to tl if we love a new update. Btw free games dont exist :-).

ipaddolo
07-30-14, 06:33 AM
agree with ikbentochnietgek. i play since the start of the game (more or less), and i dont want it to look like a minipony app on my ipad. i spend a lot of money on gems and i play more than one teamlava game. also the graphic is really important to me, i deeply HATE the squared 3D style of farmstory2 and restaurant story 2, even if they would be the best games in the world i would never play them due their appearance. so yes, the icon here does matter.

KasiaH30
07-30-14, 07:24 AM
To each it's own I just don't think it's a real big deal. It's your decision to spend your money on this game you don't need to, to get further in it I don't I have bills to pay or I go to jail so whatever.

kooky panda
07-30-14, 08:24 AM
There is a current thread on the new icon here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71440-The-new-icon-is-going-to-drive-away-male-players!&p=939581&viewfull=1#post939581)

You can feel free to leave feedback on the icon change there, but please keep your posts constructive and respect other members opinions.

Thanks!