PDA

View Full Version : The Unfriend Trap

tvangstanke
07-30-14, 12:14 AM
I am utterly devastated.
In stead of visiting my good and loyal friend Fantasy, I accidentally removed her! I must have activated the Edit function somehow. Now, with the guest book all gone, I have no where to reach her and reinvite. I've been randomly searching the Community with no luck.
She is lost forever :(

hansmolln
07-30-14, 12:33 AM
maybe if you keep opening the social tab and visit random community member, she'll be listed at some point? there are definitely a couple of people that I've seen listed there more than once and I could swear that "Fantasy" was one of them. But then again... I bet there are lots of people who have a name that somehow contains "Fantasy" so maybe I'm mistaken.

Good luck for finding your lost friend!

hansmolln
07-30-14, 12:54 AM
one more thing: I have not fully figured out how the random community list works. There are definitely people that I've seen there a couple of times already - I don't think it has only to do with the amount of stars someone has, maybe people are more likely to show up there when they are currently active?

If that was the case, maybe you would have better luck when you tried to search for here at a different time of the day?

SANDSCApe
07-30-14, 02:16 AM
I am utterly devastated.
In stead of visiting my good and loyal friend Fantasy, I accidentally removed her! I must have activated the Edit function somehow. Now, with the guest book all gone, I have no where to reach her and reinvite. I've been randomly searching the Community with no luck.
She is lost forever :(

If your good and loyal friend has been sending you gifts, you should see her links in the newsfeed, which lists the last 20 you received at 12:01am (Pacific time). Check it before you send gifts because once you send the third one, the list of accepted gifts disappear until next day.
Also check your newsfeed of visitors. If you don't get a lot of traffic, her link may be there too from the last time she visited you.

hansmolln
08-03-14, 09:33 AM
Coincidentally, I just found someone named "Fantasy" and added them as a neighbour. But I guess that doesn't help at all since I can't see their storm8 ID. But if you are still looking for your friend: this time of the day on a sunday might be a good time to look.