PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Question

LoneWolf1984
07-29-14, 10:19 PM
I have a question for those who have opened up the mining expansions. I would like to know how many individual islands there are once you have expanded to the maximum that you can? Also, including the six islands that you start out with and however many individual islands there are with the mining, what is the order of all the islands from smallest to the biggest size wise? I think I had it figured out with the original six islands but I can't find a picture of the mining islands completely maxed out to be able to add them into the mix.

cocauina
07-30-14, 01:33 PM
I didn't quite understand the last sentence from your question, but dispite the "green" islands (the main islands), in the mining you have 20 more expansions.
Once you expande the 20th, the right side from the mine will close, you will no longer be able to mine again for island parts, if TL expande the mining again, the right side from the mine will open.

I can't put the image here 'cause the forum says it's to large. So click on this - IMG (https://38.media.tumblr.com/fb2a2293cc8aeb82f49685a48f510b32/tumblr_n9jl0soEiO1s4zysco2_r1_500.png)

LoneWolf1984
07-30-14, 02:55 PM
Thanks so much for that picture! It really helped me out a lot!

I'm sorry I confused you with my last sentence. I was basically asking what order would all the islands be in if you were to put them in order from the smallest to the biggest? After getting to see your picture I think it would go as follows:

Mining Island 1- holds 4
Bottom Middle Island- holds 6
Mining Island 2- holds 6
Bottom Left Island (Dawn Tree)- holds 8
Mining Island 3- I can't really tell how many this Island holds so I could have this and the Dawn Tree Island reversed.
Bottom Right Island- holds 13
Top Left Island- holds 19
Top Right Island- holds 26
Main Starter Island- 19 spots to clear and a few already open so I think this is the biggest Island.

cocauina
07-30-14, 07:13 PM
Now I understand what did you want xD

About the spaces that every island holds, I will say that 1 space it's equal to 1 Big Red Rocks habitat.
So, the mining islands, the first holds 4, second holds 6 and the third one, the biggest one holds 10.

The main island, the green ones, when we still need to expand we have a little idea how many spaces we have.
So the island were we start, holds 30, the one with the Quest Outpost holds 19, the island that it's on the right side of the Battle Arena holds 26, the island below of the one who holds 26, holds 13, the one with the dawntree holds 8, and the smallest island only holds 6.

If an image is needed I can do xD 'Cause the green islands don't have an order to clear, we clear whatever we want first, the mining island have an specific order.

Hope I could help a little more! :p

LoneWolf1984
07-31-14, 01:12 PM
Thanks again, that is exactly what I was wanting to know! :)

weener42
08-03-14, 01:59 AM
Okay, I'm kinda a newbie, and I have a question for you pros. After my first island is expanded, I have only a couple more squares and I'm done, but I have gone on to other islands too, can I move something to another island? For instance, I want expand a feeding farm, but there not enough room. Can I put it on a different island? If so, how? Thanks so much and I'm sorry if this is a big run on sentence. It's late... Lol! :cool:

cocauina
08-03-14, 07:15 AM
When you expand for new space in the same island or expand for new island, after you clean the tres, mushrooms, rocks etc.. You can move whatever you have in your island for that new space that you expand and clear for space.

So, for you to move buildings to new space, you need to select the building you want to move, and in the lower right corner will appear a plus sinal with the word "move", select that option and after that you can move for a different space/island.

Hope you understand and I could help :p