PDA

View Full Version : New players guide

Alexutza27
07-29-14, 03:05 PM
I have a problem..i play this game for about a month or something..my question is:will i receive the goals that other people received? like the one with coconuts or with the coral counters,i love coral counters ,but they are blocked in my design menu because i wasn't a RS player at the time that the goal was released...so?! do us,new players,get the old goals ?or we just have to wait for the new ones and look how the items are blocked and stay that way in the design menu? thank you !

pipipooh1977
07-29-14, 03:21 PM
I have a problem..i play this game for about a month or something..my question is:will i receive the goals that other people received? like the one with coconuts or with the coral counters,i love coral counters ,but they are blocked in my design menu because i wasn't a RS player at the time that the goal was released...so?! do us,new players,get the old goals ?or we just have to wait for the new ones and look how the items are blocked and stay that way in the design menu? thank you !

Sorry, if you missed out on past goals they won't be available again, once the goals expire you can't get any of the locked decor or appliances that go with it. They will stay locked in your design tabs. But we get new goals monthly and weekly updates, so maybe something will come out that's similar to what you like.

sillygran
07-30-14, 03:46 PM
if you have these or other items can you sell them? how do you advertise you have them?

friedtokki
07-30-14, 07:52 PM
if you have these or other items can you sell them? how do you advertise you have them?

What do you mean by "can you sell them"? If it's in-game, I know that the sell button is always there when you click on Design.

twospoons
07-31-14, 07:08 AM
but advertising isn't necessary, because you can't sell content to other players, only back to the game for a fraction of the coins you paid (and no gems, if it's a gem item that you wanted to sell).

kooky panda
07-31-14, 07:26 AM

Sorry, if you missed out on past goals they won't be available again, once the goals expire you can't get any of the locked decor or appliances that go with it. They will stay locked in your design tabs. But we get new goals monthly and weekly updates, so maybe something will come out that's similar to what you like.
Original question has been answered. Thread is now off topic.
Closing.