PDA

View Full Version : I'm beat level 120 in battle and...

kungfu714
07-29-14, 12:18 PM
I'm beat level 120 in battleground and now kind a bored, this game will be bored if without battle and the coins seem to be useless

benjessie
07-29-14, 12:22 PM
more are "coming soon.." I'm still on like 49 but I hope that more come out soon...

samanthaxrose
07-29-14, 06:23 PM
I agree..I'm done myself and could use more battles!

my607
07-29-14, 08:06 PM
I'm getting bored too. Hopefully, the battles will come sooner than later.

paopao9
07-29-14, 09:58 PM
Oops! Now that I am done with level 120, I got a new quest: the Yak Attack.... but the thing is, I already finished this before the quest popped up! What to do?

flowless
07-30-14, 01:29 AM
Oops! Now that I am done with level 120, I got a new quest: the Yak Attack.... but the thing is, I already finished this before the quest popped up! What to do?

Me too
It would know that I hatched the egg already but seem to be waiting for me to finish 80 more battles :rolleyes:

samanthaxrose
07-30-14, 06:43 AM
Same here! It may be a glitch??

bluefoxcrystal
07-30-14, 12:43 PM
Expand and breed and fill dat album :) make mucho moolah, and get ready for the next onslaught of critters in the future :) lots to do.

pinkprincess1313
07-30-14, 12:45 PM
Me too
It would know that I hatched the egg already but seem to be waiting for me to finish 80 more battles :rolleyes:
Me too, finished then got the pop up..I want my prize...lol

ahoymccoy
07-30-14, 01:39 PM
Maybe they are going to add eighty more battles? Ooh. :o

[S8] Regina
07-30-14, 01:40 PM

Me too

The team is aware of this and a fix will be coming soon. Thank you for your patience!

paopao9
07-31-14, 12:42 AM
Regina;939827']The team is aware of this and a fix will be coming soon. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks a lot Regina for your feedback :)

Zummat
07-31-14, 02:56 AM
I just finished the 120th battle and have the Hydro Yak egg in the nest. In the goal list for the Yak Attack it shows I've completed 42/80 in the Win 80 more Battles box. So does this goal just stay there until TL gives us more battles?

kita_drisk
07-31-14, 06:47 AM
I went to report the same issue today Zummat, but it seems that the team is working to correct the issue since we've technically completed the goal!

[S8] Regina
07-31-14, 11:05 AM
I just finished the 120th battle and have the Hydro Yak egg in the nest. In the goal list for the Yak Attack it shows I've completed 42/80 in the Win 80 more Battles box. So does this goal just stay there until TL gives us more battles?

Thanks for your message, the team is already aware of this issue and working on a solution. Thank you!

momofgiants
08-02-14, 09:40 AM
Not sure if you have fixed the problem but I just got the Yak attack goal and at battle level 111. The goal is only showing that I have won 8 battles. Can you please advise on what the solution is going to be.

SANDSCApe
08-02-14, 10:08 AM
Not sure if you have fixed the problem but I just got the Yak attack goal and at battle level 111. The goal is only showing that I have won 8 battles. Can you please advise on what the solution is going to be.

The solution is the most obvious one. You get your earned reward and the goal disappears. After you beat Level 120, email Support if your goal does not complete itself.
After a couple days, I logged in, and the goal completion message immediately popped up with my reward. I had completed the goal long before it was released.

Zummat
08-02-14, 12:25 PM

The solution is the most obvious one. You get your earned reward and the goal disappears. After you beat Level 120, email Support if your goal does not complete itself.
After a couple days, I logged in, and the goal completion message immediately popped up with my reward. I had completed the goal long before it was released.

That's exactly what happened with me too SANDSCApe.

[S8] Regina
08-04-14, 11:48 AM

Sorry about that! We have forwarded your information to the team for a solution. Thank you for your patience! :)

[S8] Regina
08-04-14, 04:29 PM

This should be fixed, please check your game goal, and when you hatch the Hydro Yak, the quest will be completed. Thanks!

sanya87
08-05-14, 12:40 AM
Same problem here, I got the goal normally and did everything by order but when I finished 120 battles my goal showed me 73/80 battles. That is really weird, cause just before the last battle it was counting correctly. What should I do now?

[S8] Regina
08-05-14, 10:22 AM
Same problem here, I got the goal normally and did everything by order but when I finished 120 battles my goal showed me 73/80 battles. That is really weird, cause just before the last battle it was counting correctly. What should I do now?

I'll be sending your info over to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience! :)

redwritergrl
08-05-14, 01:29 PM
Regina;943481']This should be fixed, please check your game goal, and when you hatch the Hydro Yak, the quest will be completed. Thanks!

I completed this goal two days ago all 120 levels, and today aug 5th it still says I have 80 battles to go this issue is not fixed. I am on iOS.

[S8] Regina
08-05-14, 02:07 PM
I completed this goal two days ago all 120 levels, and today aug 5th it still says I have 80 battles to go this issue is not fixed. I am on iOS.

Sorry about that! This issue still affects some players, so I'll be sending your info over to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience! :D

sanya87
08-06-14, 01:40 AM
Regina;943778']I'll be sending your info over to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience! :)

I got my reward and goal is finished, thank you very much! :)

[S8] Regina
08-06-14, 01:26 PM
I got my reward and goal is finished, thank you very much! :)

Glad it is fixed! :D