PDA

View Full Version : Dragon tournament Arcane dragon- 7-29-14 (IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Lipand5kids
08-03-14, 04:55 PM
Dont worry Lips - my daughter is in a similar state - she is on her 4th go - keep at it babe you will get there :)

Edit : have you tried lightning ? She is going to try that next ?!

!

Yeah I am now on my 6th I think and sorry no Lightning.

rosewaterlily
08-03-14, 05:29 PM
Bah, couldn't get past unicorn after 10+ tries with my various diamond hybrids (no black diamond or dark angel), finally ulted him and got arcane on the second try with spring.

jjblueyes
08-03-14, 05:40 PM
are you on the last one ?
If so then my daughter has just succeeded with her l6 sunstone - you can use champs, marshmallow, lightning, spring, the new aphordite dragon - any of these any good ?

Good luck thinking of you and Lips and all the others who are fighting on till the bitter end.

Yes, last level. I've tried spring twice but not lightening yet. My Aphrodite is level 3....maybe it will work...I am running out of time so I should throw everything at it! Thanks for the advice/well wishes

trauma46
08-03-14, 06:12 PM
Yeah I am now on my 6th I think and sorry no Lightning.

any of the others ? How about your angelfire ?
Good luck sweetie thinking of you !

jj - how did you get on ?

roswaterlily - congrats !!!

jjblueyes
08-03-14, 06:37 PM

Well I did finally succeed! 5 hrs left and I didn't need to do a 5th ultimate! I'm so ashamed that I had to use 4!!!?!!! Yikes!!!
Lighten, morning glory, sunstone and angel fire all went down in flames but finally got it after bout 14 tries with epic bronzetalon!!
Good luck to everyone still battling and congrats to the ones who got it!

Lipand5kids
08-03-14, 06:50 PM

Sorry lost my Angefire (2x), Passion, Marshmallow, Easter Egg, Rainbow, Metal, Sunburst, and Cosmic.

Zummat
08-03-14, 06:58 PM
Sorry lost my Angefire (2x), Passion, Marshmallow, Easter Egg, Rainbow, Metal, Sunburst, and Cosmic.

Are you on the final round with Arcane? I beat Arcane with Mask. I chose Mask because Arcane is purple/yellow. Black Swan might work too.

Lipand5kids
08-03-14, 07:10 PM
YAY!!! I am done! Lost Lotus but knocked out Arcane with Leo. Wow I am so amazed I didn't ultimate once this time. Don't have any Diamonds and only one Champion so it is true we can do it till we can get a Diamond.
So happy I'm done, how is everyone else doing?

R1. Penumbra 1< Passion 10 mB
R2. Equinox 1< Fourleaf 10 Mb
R3. Fuzzy 2< Aether 10 MB
R4. Owl 2< Marshmallow 10 B
R5. Pride 2< Forestfire 10 B
R6. Fairy 3< Passion 10 B
R7. Illusionist 4< Passion 10 M
R8. Elements 5< Forestfire 10 M
R9. Familiar 6< Firestorm 10 M
R10. Illusion 7< Passion 10 B
R11. Aurora 8< Angelfire 9 BmB
R12. Ancient 9< Angelfire 9 bMM
R13. Celestial 10< Peacock 10 mBB
R14. Wisp 10< Angelfire 10 mB
R15. Angelfire 11< Passion 10 Bm
R16. Pegasus 10< Angelfire 9 mB
R17. Horizon 10< Parakeet 10 Mb
R18. Wizard 12< Marshmallow 10 mB
R19. Dream 12< Marshmallow 10 Bm
R20. Immortal 16< Sunstone 3 mB
R21. Anubis 12< Passion 10 mBB
R22. Infinity 14< Sunstone bM
R23. Ethereal 16< Marshmallow 10 bMM
R24. Prism 16< Glass 9 mB
R25. Warden 20< Germany 7 mbb
R26. White Magic 18< Virtue 10 B
R27. Spellthorn 18< White Chocolate 10 mBB
R28. Mercury 20< Glass 9 mB
R29. Unicorn 20< Goblin 7 BB
R30. Arcane 20< Leo 7 mBB

Zummat
08-03-14, 07:16 PM
YAY!!! I am done! Lost Lotus but knocked out Arcane with Leo. Wow I am so amazed I didn't ultimate once this time. Don't have any Diamonds and only one Champion so it is true we can do it till we can get a Diamond.
So happy I'm done, how is everyone else doing?

Good going. Congratulations! :)

Lipand5kids
08-03-14, 07:23 PM
Good going. Congratulations! :)

Thank you and I saw you posted about Mask and Black Swan sorry don't have those dragons.

Zummat
08-03-14, 07:24 PM
Thank you and I saw you posted about Mask and Black Swan sorry don't have those dragons.

Hopefully you will one of these days. :)

Lipand5kids
08-03-14, 07:49 PM
Hopefully you will one of these days. :)

Thank you and I can't wait to get some of these amazing dragons. :)

JustKay
08-03-14, 08:49 PM
Well I did finally succeed! 5 hrs left and I didn't need to do a 5th ultimate! I'm so ashamed that I had to use 4!!!?!!! Yikes!!!
Lighten, morning glory, sunstone and angel fire all went down in flames but finally got it after bout 14 tries with epic bronzetalon!!

Congrats, jj. Sounds like you earned it!

AwesomeChefDad
08-03-14, 08:53 PM
Just now finished...so 2 hrs to spare. I played this tourney harder than any other and for this mediocre dragon. This was the toughest Arena contest I've ever done..but I used zero gold to speed or ultimate, so it was a net gold positive too.

Lipand5kids
08-03-14, 09:17 PM
Just now finished...so 2 hrs to spare. I played this tourney harder than any other and for this mediocre dragon. This was the toughest Arena contest I've ever done..but I used zero gold to speed or ultimate, so it was a net gold positive too.

Congratulations! I feel the same way and I'm hoping they offer another Diamond to win for.

freesiawoods
08-03-14, 09:25 PM
Big congrats to jj, Lip, rosewaterlily, awesomechefdad!! I found this tourny tough but doable. Time to rest and reheal.

JustKay
08-03-14, 10:13 PM
You are brilliant! Goblin won against Unicorn! I had doubts over Goblin because it let me down against Unicorn in the Underworld tournament. In that tournament, Unicorn was undefeated. I have my revenge now.

Bring on what's-it's-face... I have Spring ready & waiting!

Glad to hear it worked out for you! I use Goblin quite a bit since there are very few super rare blacks. Maybe he was having a bad day that first time.

JustKay
08-03-14, 10:13 PM

Wow, down to the wire. Congrats! Enjoy a well earned dragon!

JustKay
08-03-14, 10:18 PM
Simply amazing, Ty Justkay and Caz! My Goblin is a 7 and took Unicorn down with Bash twice. Ty you both :)

Glad to have been of help. I used to be more active on these tourney threads but haven't had the time recently. Nice to know I can still make a difference when I do stop by :D

trauma46
08-03-14, 10:37 PM

Well done and fantastic news - dont be ashamed ... ultimately I look at it like this, if you had to buy the dragons with gold it would likely cost a lot more than 4 ultimates :) So pleased you made it !

trauma46
08-03-14, 10:38 PM

AWESOME news Lips .. i am so pleased for you :) Doing it without Diamonds is an amazing achievement :))

trauma46
08-03-14, 10:41 PM

Great news :) Well done .. it was a very hard tournament imho ...
Just hope they give us a bit of a rest now :) Good luck to any people still going with an hour or so to spare xxx

basbousayla
08-04-14, 12:10 AM
Just an update kept loosing to warden on both accounts nest and nest 2 till time is up, i decided no ultimate since i had a very good progress and had time to play persistent i was able to make about 15 battles a day, i reached warden in third day of tourney, and kept loosing since*

basbousayla
08-04-14, 12:11 AM
the funny part of this experience is i started with a big urge to get arcane as i blieved it is a very good dragon in battling a must have based on calculators, however i realised that there is nothing as must have dragon i used to buy the starter packs to get what i thought must have dragons found out does not matter really, i will play the game still no hard feeling anymore about winning or loosing i will not spend gold on tournament again
Good luck all

aypeerez
08-04-14, 12:36 AM
I missed out too - broke my own rule of no ultimate until the final battle and used my gold to get past the 25th and 29th thinking that 6 tries should be enough for the final combatant. Defeated champs, and likely colours - oh well I did get the final pieces needed to craft the guardian so not a total loss. Now recall why I set that rule - gut wrenching to fall at the last hurdle so rule back in place. Queue at the healing spring will take many hours to get through. Congratulations to all who got through this one

maizee0404
08-04-14, 01:24 AM
Congrats to everyone!! It was a hard tournement this time!!

JeannesThinkin
08-04-14, 03:18 AM
Angelfire is too high of a hurdle. For both the tournament, and the tourney happening

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 05:33 AM
beat angelfire with mist moth but never mind the tournament Blow away:

AwesomeChefDad
08-04-14, 11:18 AM
Big congrats to jj, Lip, rosewaterlily, awesomechefdad!! I found this tourny tough but doable. Time to rest and reheal.

Thanks for the nice wishes both of you..I didnt think I was going to make it with how tough about 4 opponents were. Now I have to heal the pen for a day or so.

LOL

Sumercarefree
08-04-14, 07:07 PM
Congrats to all that made it.
I know some of the Dragons, (Champions and Diamond Breeds) were quite tricky and frustrating.
Hope you did not lose too much gold.

Now I have so many Champion Breeds that I need a new Habitat !
so I have to sell some habitats to get one for the Champions.
Hey TL wake up !

doto92ok
08-04-14, 11:37 PM
Congrats everyone who made it��