PDA

View Full Version : Sir Piggleswoth just an ordinary pig?

savage_mel
07-29-14, 10:25 AM
All I've been getting from my Sir Pigglesworth lately is truffles and bacon. He seems to have lost his magic😞

FrozenTurtle
07-29-14, 10:59 AM
Truffles and Bacon are the most common drops from Sir Pigglesworth. Afterall, he's a pig who loooooves Truffles! Keep trying and I'm sure you will find what you're looking for. :)

midgetsocks
07-30-14, 12:17 AM
All I've been getting from my Sir Pigglesworth lately is truffles and bacon. He seems to have lost his magic��
Same here. He used to have cool random drops, now it's one truffle after the next, after the... :/

PurpleScorpion76
07-30-14, 01:24 AM
Me too! Truffle after truffle, I'm maxed on truffles I gave to kept doing the feed the baron just to not waste a drop.

mnjcafe
07-30-14, 04:40 AM
He's not just an ordinary pig! I would go so far as to call him:
Terrific
Radiant
Humble
Some pig!

PurpleScorpion76
07-30-14, 09:38 AM
I did get a long sword earlier today and thought that would have been incredibly painful!

PurpleScorpion76
07-31-14, 02:18 AM
I seem to get one good drop a day at the moment. It did used to be one cool thing after another. Is he going through a phase?

thequeenofall
08-02-14, 03:00 PM
All I've been getting from my Sir Pigglesworth lately is truffles and bacon. He seems to have lost his magic

I had been experiencing the same issue. However, today Sir Pig gave me adamant and breaded fish. His past transgressions are forgiven.

Beleriand
08-02-14, 04:55 PM
Terrific
Radiant
Humble
Some pig!

Hahahah that's a good one! Sir Piggy must have stocked up on truffles because that's all he seems to be handing out lately!

oliverrr11
08-02-14, 05:11 PM
Terrific
Radiant
Humble
Some pig!

I would go as far as saying he's an icon

Beleriand
08-02-14, 05:26 PM

Hahaha oh that's rich....

kudukuda
08-03-14, 12:00 AM

LOVE it!

FrozenTurtle
08-04-14, 11:40 AM
I had been experiencing the same issue. However, today Sir Pig gave me adamant and breaded fish. His past transgressions are forgiven.

Sir Pigglesworth appreciates your generosity! :D

thequeenofall
08-04-14, 01:13 PM
Sir Pigglesworth appreciates your generosity! :D

He gave me 30 energy yesterday. Looks like he's determined to stay in good graces.

Chaotarch
08-05-14, 12:28 AM
lol, first of all he is pig, so he drops more bacon and truffles, wont know where the sap and water cames from...:rolleyes:
second he is royal - a little bit, as a pig could - so he drops royal stuff, pastes, big red ruby - lol, maxed out - and so on...

he is special and you could collect very often, cause he is not 22h timed...so whats the matter?:confused::cool::rolleyes:

PurpleScorpion76
08-05-14, 10:48 AM
Nope not ordinary. I got 30 energy from him yesterday! Woop woop! Amongst the rush of apples!