PDA

View Full Version : Answered Connection error but internet working

greenlove92
07-29-14, 09:44 AM
My ID is Greenlove92.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace Style, OS Android 4.4.2

I downloaded Bubble Mania and it installed correctly but whenever I click on the icon, I get to the loading screen and then get a connection error message that says " connection error, thanks for getting our newest update. please connect to the internet once to enable offline play." so I click "try again" and get the connection error again.

It's not really a connection error because all other online games such as pet shop story load perfectly.

Is it a way for me to fix it?

Meowmeowbeans
07-29-14, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry to hear about this! Have you tried deleting and re-installing Bubble Mania? You also might want to make sure that you've closed all the open background apps on your device to free up additional resources that may improve game performance. Hope that helps!

greenlove92
07-29-14, 10:13 AM
I'll try it though and I'll post later if it fixes the issue or not. Thank you for your reply :)

------

It didn't work. I tried reinstalling it through a faster, better wifi connection and it still gave the same error, even if I did the usual error-solving maintenance. I don't know what is causing the issue but I won't be playing this game so soon, unfortunately. I wanted the gold and gems for my other games :(

Dean0178
08-07-14, 07:59 PM
Same problem - fresh install with a new ID. (Wife is having the same problem her phone). It's a shame because this is a pretty fun game.

Meowmeowbeans
08-08-14, 11:10 AM
I'm sorry to hear that re-installing did not help. Could you provide us with a screenshot of the error message you are receiving when you attempt to open the game? We'd like to investigate further.