PDA

View Full Version : Visiting kingdoms space or not enough?

PurpleScorpion76
07-29-14, 02:49 AM
In visiting kingdoms I notice some are fit to burst with buildings and items everywhere and others have huge open spaces with buildings and items round the edges others with a mixture of both, some with many of the same items ie Watchtowers and Lantern Spires.

Can you tell me those at the top levels, have you a lot of stuff in storage and that's how you have some space, or have you purchased the minimum of buildings and various items etc or you've been playing so long you have no choice but to store items from adventures etc?

Some talk of the Royal Points is that the reason for so many Watchtowers and Lantern Spires?

tigarlilyvol
07-29-14, 05:18 AM
We all have different styles of play, some are hoarders, have to have one (or more) of everything and like to see it on display. Others will have it but too much clutter disturbs their inner peace and will store it. Some are a combination (me) and will have most of it out trying to keep a balance of what is pleasing to their eyes and the compulsion to have one more item or building to highest level available.

jptheripper
07-29-14, 09:04 AM
I have no decorations. And no walls, so still have some room

dng1234
07-29-14, 09:51 AM
I prefer to have my kingdom set up like a village with paths around to the different buildings. I don't use a lot of decorations, just a bench or two. It bothers my OCD too much to have everything layed out all willy-nilley.