PDA

View Full Version : No bombs?

susbebe
07-29-14, 01:48 AM
Hi way don't I get bombs?
I play on both iPad and iPhone and I don't get any bombs on any of them, but have explore to the mine of both.

susbebe
07-29-14, 04:03 AM
Hi way don't I get bombs?
I play on both iPad and iPhone and I don't get any bombs on any of them, but have explore to the mine of both.
I done all the stuff by close game, reload game ect. But nothing help!

igames4me
07-29-14, 07:04 AM
Did you expand to the mine yet? If not that's why. If you did expand to the mine you will get 1 bomb when you are placing egg on nest.

susbebe
07-29-14, 08:47 AM
Did you expand to the mine yet? If not that's why. If you did expand to the mine you will get 1 bomb when you are placing egg on nest.
I have expand to the mine, I am at level 11 on phone and Lv 12 on iPad, don't have much more room to keep playing the game on Lv 12.

maguar
07-29-14, 02:42 PM
Once you expanded from the mine you'll get the bomb when you place an egg from the breeding den on the tree of life. I just got my first bombs this morning.

susbebe
07-30-14, 02:22 AM
Once you expanded from the mine you'll get the bomb when you place an egg from the breeding den on the tree of life. I just got my first bombs this morning.

I didn't work yesterday day. But this morning when I reach lv12 on phone it work.
Think you need to be Lv 12, even if you have expand and goal was showing ☺️

sweetypies97
07-30-14, 03:40 AM
Will we get one every time we place an egg?