PDA

View Full Version : How to breed super rares?

Artenyx
07-28-14, 11:20 PM
Is there a trick to breed the super rares :O

midnightmeerkat
07-28-14, 11:23 PM
Is there a trick to breed the super rares :O

Patience and persistence :)

maguar
07-28-14, 11:24 PM
No trick. The rarity basically comes down to how likely you are to get it from breeding. So you're more likely to get a common then a rare and more likely to get a rare than a super rare. Keep breeding and you'll eventually get those rares.

Artenyx
07-28-14, 11:39 PM
hmmmm i c ty

kita_drisk
07-30-14, 02:24 PM
I know everyone keeps saying that it's entirely luck based, but I'm having some bizarrely incredible luck with getting mainly rares and super-rare critters. I'm wondering if that may be because I'm using level 10 creatures for breeding? My first two tries breeding rock and fire got me 2 magmacores, but I can't seem to get a rampage at all.

The same thing happened with my nature/fire combos. I couldn't get anything beyond a fairy ferret, but as soon as I upped my level past 7, I immediately got a vinotaur. And once my frostfang was a level 10, I immediately got the ocean owl...

55lee55
07-31-14, 09:41 AM
I know everyone keeps saying that it's entirely luck based, but I'm having some bizarrely incredible luck with getting mainly rares and super-rare critters. I'm wondering if that may be because I'm using level 10 creatures for breeding? My first two tries breeding rock and fire got me 2 magmacores, but I can't seem to get a rampage at all.

The same thing happened with my nature/fire combos. I couldn't get anything beyond a fairy ferret, but as soon as I upped my level past 7, I immediately got a vinotaur. And once my frostfang was a level 10, I immediately got the ocean owl...

You are lucky! I breed two level 10 and still get the common, lol

zenobia42
07-31-14, 09:54 AM
You are lucky! I breed two level 10 and still get the common, lol

Me too! I have gotten a few rares, but no super rares at all, and, especially on the combos that take 12 hours or more, 100% commons... and, between the breeding and incubating, a whole day completely wasted. :(

Manaphio
07-31-14, 04:44 PM
The second animal I bred was a super rare vinotor or something like that

Liloze
08-01-14, 07:38 AM
What animal combo gets the solar simian, no matter how I mix am not getting it ! :( always The faerie Ferret !
Talk about luck and rare lol.
ok got an answer in another thread. Good Luck everyone :)

ABABAU
08-25-16, 11:29 PM
Same with ultra rares. Just takes longer.
:48 hours

Rynetory2
08-26-16, 07:30 AM
This has been answered 2 years ago. Closing old thread.