PDA

View Full Version : Why don't boars come around my kingdom or drop good stuff??

cakeandpie
07-28-14, 08:42 PM
Hey everyone, I'm currently draaaaaagging through the Troll Tribe quests (I'm near the end of part 3) and it's taking FOREVER because I hardly get any boars around my place! When I'm lucky enough that they show up, they almost never drop feral magic, and half the time they don't even drop tusks, which I need to craft clubs and horns for feral lands adventures... needless to say my feral lands adventures are few and far between! And most of the time my feral lands adventures don't drop feral magic anyway....so you can see why this is taking SOOOOOOO LOOOOOONG!

What do boars like? How do I get them to stop by my place??? And why am I so unlucky when it comes to what they drop?? I'm so sick of the sloooooooow progress!

maguar
07-28-14, 09:41 PM
If your at the bit in the quest line when you've placed the swamp but kaz hasn't left yet the boars can be a bit thin on the ground. Harvesting strawberries and collecting from the swampy pond are good ways to trigger the boar. If you're able to do the plant trade in the exchange it can also drop boar items.

PurpleScorpion76
07-29-14, 01:16 AM
Any ponds seems to activate boars and also I believe character buildings.

Queenzod
07-29-14, 05:59 AM
The simple act of breathing seems to activate boars! :)

PurpleScorpion76
07-30-14, 01:45 AM
The simple act of breathing seems to activate boars! :)

Lol. Yes it can be like that. I have to plant cocoa to guarantee a troll. But a boar, Well I'm afraid to tap!

cakeandpie
07-31-14, 08:10 PM
If you're able to do the plant trade in the exchange it can also drop boar items.

Well, speaking of slow progress...because my unlucky greenhouse rarely makes glimmer pitcher plants, my progress on the plant trades has been even slower than on the troll tribe goals! I have enough rafflesia for 6 trades and enough trap plants for 2 trades, but I can't seem to get those pitcher plants very often! It is so annoying. I've only done 4 measly trades since TL first made it a goal.

fluffybutter007
07-31-14, 08:29 PM
Well, speaking of slow progress...because my unlucky greenhouse rarely makes glimmer pitcher plants, my progress on the plant trades has been even slower than on the troll tribe goals! I have enough rafflesia for 6 trades and enough trap plants for 2 trades, but I can't seem to get those pitcher plants very often! It is so annoying. I've only done 4 measly trades since TL first made it a goal.

I feel your pain... I have 71 glimmer trap plants but can't seem to get those glimmer pitcher plants to do a trade. :/

Once you finish the troll goal line, your kingdom will be overrun with boars. I can't seem to collect from anything without those troublesome boars popping up. I can't ever seem to trap one in a corner either. Lol