PDA

View Full Version : I can't gift my neighbors ~ so I don't get gems either:(

chalupa2030
07-28-14, 06:59 PM
It seems I don't even get offered the option to send gifts/gems. Am I missing something?

maguar
07-28-14, 09:58 PM
Do you mean the gift button is not active/not displayed in your neighbour list? Or that you don't get the option to gift back when you accept a gift? Or that you can only send gifts to three of your neighbours each day?

chalupa2030
07-28-14, 11:32 PM
Do you mean the gift button is not active/not displayed in your neighbour list? Or that you don't get the option to gift back when you accept a gift? Or that you can only send gifts to three of your neighbours each day?

All of the above? Lol!

Wait ~ not the last one because I am never offered that option.

maguar
07-28-14, 11:51 PM
After the game day rolls over try force closing and restarting the game. This often helps (at least it does in castle for me).

Also are you using v1.1? If you're not please upgrade.

If these don't work are you able to post a pic of your neighbour list? You can cross out their names before posting.

chalupa2030
07-29-14, 06:21 AM
I just opened the game and for the first time I got gems and was able to gift back! That was the first thing that appeared after collecting the daily bonus. I received about 5 gems with many able to gift back.

So ~ I guess it fixed itself.

Thank you! though! for your time!

PawPrincess
07-29-14, 09:02 AM
Not great when you have over 130 neighbors.:( Not being able to communicate with them is not great either.

chalupa2030
07-29-14, 06:54 PM
Yes I know you can only gift three daily. Just like DS.

It's all fixed now!