PDA

View Full Version : Answered Stuck Foliage Removal and Storing Animals and 2 Stars for Maxed Critters?

55lee55
07-28-14, 06:42 PM
I removed some kind of little shrub on the ice level and it is stuck with a picture of an axe hanging over it. I tried restarting and it still won't allow me to clear it.

There is also a place to store animals in the storage but I can't store mine. I have hatched several ultra rare copies and it would be nice to store some animals in the animal storage, and eggs as well, especially when an egg hatches a little guy who seems to need a penthouse habitat for $410,000 on my attic budget. Why put that possibility out there where it ties up the tree of life if you won't be able to afford the habitat?
If we could store animals in the storage place for animals the maybe sell them to others for more than the $100 they are all sold for? How about at least buying them back for say half of what they would be worth if we hatched them? That would make ot worth playing.

And since this is a "Story" game, where is the story? We can't speak to neighbors so the social part is pretty unsocial. I like the critters, but I think I am done spending money for gems for it. Too buggy, nothing interesting happening. This seems more like it should be an offshoot of DS except that seems more social than this game, which seems like it is still in development and I wonder why it was released before it had been better thought out, like the lack of a wall to speak to neighbors. I will add my note that I also only have two stars on the level 10 maxed critters, bit I think that has been mentioned before.

My device is an iPad Mini. This game must have potential, but unless I see something a bit more exciting happening than the Battleground, I likely won't hang around long, even if I am waiting for my investment in gems to have something more exciting than losing battle after battle for a very long time no matter who I sent to fight, then suddenly every animal I sent had a critical hit and I skated way ahead to where I was about to stop battling because I can't afford the habitat for the egg sitting in my tree and I was heading boom boom boom toward the end of my battleground. I was just about to come complain about that when I was finally stopped and I am hoping a more rational battle will be in store for those last steps to the end. Well TL has always come through before in straightening things out in CS, so I will give ya a while because the critters are cute, but the sticker shock is a bit high so I will save my gems for CS unless I see something here that catches my interest.

55lee55
07-29-14, 11:35 AM
Umm, okay. Now all of my TL games (well the three I checked) have been reset to the beginning. Does this mean someone is checking my issues and that I should just chill and let them look and try to see whatever they need to see, and then my games will be reinstated?

Or do I have a new problem? If so do I need to email someone? I did a hard restart and opened from the App Store. Should I delete and reinstall my games?

I really dislike starting a support ticket unless I need to because even if the issue resolves before they can respond to a request for support, it requires paperwork for those trying to help all of us and if this will resolve on its own I would rather let it so they can help those who need their attention.

But I live in these games. I am bedridden and these are my entire life outside of a hospital or medical appointnent. So I go into immediate game withdrawal when deprived access to my games, lol. Sad but true, I have no life outside of iPad Apps.
Can someone please advise?

Thanks!

kooky panda
07-29-14, 11:39 AM
With all three going to level 1, I say yes, someone is currently looking into your issue. Give about 30 minutes, then close out your games and check again.

Note: I do not believe we can store any animals yourself.

The storage is used when you buy an egg and all you nest are full or if you win an animal , then the egg goes into your storage.

[S8] Regina
07-29-14, 11:59 AM
I removed some kind of little shrub on the ice level and it is stuck with a picture of an axe hanging over it. I tried restarting and it still won't allow me to clear it.

There is also a place to store animals in the storage but I can't store mine. I have hatched several ultra rare copies and it would be nice to store some animals in the animal storage, and eggs as well, especially when an egg hatches a little guy who seems to need a penthouse habitat for $410,000 on my attic budget. Why put that possibility out there where it ties up the tree of life if you won't be able to afford the habitat?
If we could store animals in the storage place for animals the maybe sell them to others for more than the $100 they are all sold for? How about at least buying them back for say half of what they would be worth if we hatched them? That would make ot worth playing.

And since this is a "Story" game, where is the story? We can't speak to neighbors so the social part is pretty unsocial. I like the critters, but I think I am done spending money for gems for it. Too buggy, nothing interesting happening. This seems more like it should be an offshoot of DS except that seems more social than this game, which seems like it is still in development and I wonder why it was released before it had been better thought out, like the lack of a wall to speak to neighbors. I will add my note that I also only have two stars on the level 10 maxed critters, bit I think that has been mentioned before.

My device is an iPad Mini. This game must have potential, but unless I see something a bit more exciting happening than the Battleground, I likely won't hang around long, even if I am waiting for my investment in gems to have something more exciting than losing battle after battle for a very long time no matter who I sent to fight, then suddenly every animal I sent had a critical hit and I skated way ahead to where I was about to stop battling because I can't afford the habitat for the egg sitting in my tree and I was heading boom boom boom toward the end of my battleground. I was just about to come complain about that when I was finally stopped and I am hoping a more rational battle will be in store for those last steps to the end. Well TL has always come through before in straightening things out in CS, so I will give ya a while because the critters are cute, but the sticker shock is a bit high so I will save my gems for CS unless I see something here that catches my interest.

Thank you for your messages!

In regards to the Foliage, there is a little tree behind the front shrub that you will need to clear, since the images are so close together, when you try to clear the axe, you are tapping on the tree in the back.

There is no option to store Animals or Eggs when you finish breeding them in the Nest. There is also no Wall for this game. For the Stars in the Album, this is a known issue that will be corrected.

We thank you for your feedback on our new game. Our talented team behind Fantasy Forest have spent a lot of time developing the game and polishing the new features for the current update. Please share any feedback, so we can discuss and use it to continuing improving Fantasy Forest for everyone.

55lee55
07-29-14, 01:14 PM
I am still confused about the animal storage because that seems to be unfair that you must buy a habitat to place an egg, but it has been shown that it is possible to produce an egg in a level where the habitat is unobtainable, as well as produce a rare animal but have no place to put it because you have not advanced to where you can make room for the egg and you must sell it for a fixed price of $100, no matter how rare it is.

Also, i believe it costs about $25,000 to clear the tree behind the bush. There should be a more equitable way to play this game. It is the least friendly TL Game I have seen, and I personally expect a lot from a game that I may spend hundreds of dollars on a month so not all TL games fall within my favorite game category for various reasons, but this one is really unfriendly and what to TL may seem to be a small thing like requiring me to spend another two or three days raising the money to remove a tree and waiting for it to actually be removed, and I believe that tree is quite a long wait once the removal price is paid, well needless to say I will vote with my pocketbook and ratings from now on and this game is a one star and would be less except that it cannot go lower. TL will I hope learn to check out the friendliness and cost for value aspect of their games in the future, because this one, while it may be cute, in several days I have limited out at the highest
level with no more battles to fight and no way to be social in a game that has neighbors, but no way to interact with them, either by wall or store, or something. Why waste the time programming in a supposed social aspect into a dead end game where none of the players can interact? There are no battle challenges between friendly neighbors for instance, during which they can chat, and no wagers, which could be the un storable animals and eggs that now are sold at $100.

There is not much reason for me to spend money on a game that I pay to expand then pay to clear the shrubbery. Then pay to speed up the shrubbery to buy a habitat for an egg that may be unusable, if I reach level 15 and discover there is no reason to bother buying a habitat or raising an animal for any reason because I can't brag about it to my neighbors, and there are no more battles left. As far as I see, at this point there is no reason to expand because the costs are outrageous, and then I need to pay maybe double or more to clear shrubbery from the area I expanded into.

The best thing you could do at this point TL is to refund everyone's money and dump this game with the possible exception of the cute graphics, in the circular file and start over using your experienced game designers. I am heading over to the App Store to leave my feedback.

[S8] Regina
07-29-14, 02:13 PM
I am still confused about the animal storage because that seems to be unfair that you must buy a habitat to place an egg, but it has been shown that it is possible to produce an egg in a level where the habitat is unobtainable, as well as produce a rare animal but have no place to put it because you have not advanced to where you can make room for the egg and you must sell it for a fixed price of $100, no matter how rare it is.

Also, i believe it costs about $25,000 to clear the tree behind the bush. There should be a more equitable way to play this game. It is the least friendly TL Game I have seen, and I personally expect a lot from a game that I may spend hundreds of dollars on a month so not all TL games fall within my favorite game category for various reasons, but this one is really unfriendly and what to TL may seem to be a small thing like requiring me to spend another two or three days raising the money to remove a tree and waiting for it to actually be removed, and I believe that tree is quite a long wait once the removal price is paid, well needless to say I will vote with my pocketbook and ratings from now on and this game is a one star and would be less except that it cannot go lower. TL will I hope learn to check out the friendliness and cost for value aspect of their games in the future, because this one, while it may be cute, in several days I have limited out at the highest
level with no more battles to fight and no way to be social in a game that has neighbors, but no way to interact with them, either by wall or store, or something. Why waste the time programming in a supposed social aspect into a dead end game where none of the players can interact? There are no battle challenges between friendly neighbors for instance, during which they can chat, and no wagers, which could be the un storable animals and eggs that now are sold at $100.

There is not much reason for me to spend money on a game that I pay to expand then pay to clear the shrubbery. Then pay to speed up the shrubbery to buy a habitat for an egg that may be unusable, if I reach level 15 and discover there is no reason to bother buying a habitat or raising an animal for any reason because I can't brag about it to my neighbors, and there are no more battles left. As far as I see, at this point there is no reason to expand because the costs are outrageous, and then I need to pay maybe double or more to clear shrubbery from the area I expanded into.

The best thing you could do at this point TL is to refund everyone's money and dump this game with the possible exception of the cute graphics, in the circular file and start over using your experienced game designers. I am heading over to the App Store to leave my feedback.

In regards to the Animal Storage, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can assist with the Crystal Unicorn. You can PM me the Ticket # so that we can have an agent respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

For the cost of the Foliage, thank you for your feedback regarding this matter, we will pass it on to the team for discussion.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Battles and finished them! As this is a new game, we are working on releasing more content as the game grows.

To play with more people, you can use the + Invite feature when visiting Community Players. If you know the Storm8 ID of a friend, you can invite them.

We really appreciate your feedback so that we can continue to improve this game for everyone.

55lee55
07-29-14, 04:48 PM
Regina;938965']

To play with more people, you can use the + Invite feature when visiting Community Players. If you know the Storm8 ID of a friend, you can invite

How do you play with people? There is no way to communicate with them. You cannot battle them can you? Exchange eggs? Exchange animals? i have invited a bunch of people, they have invited me. Occasionally I can gift people and they can gift me. 3/day must equal one gem as near as I can figure?

This game never should have been released. I am done spending gems. The game is done giving me battles. The only good thing is that CS realized that the level 17 for CS wasn't going to happen, but they asked for it just to make sure we got to level 15, then they have the Baron back down in CS.

I am not messing with spending thousands of dollars to remove a tree that TL placed too close to the shrub. Not sure TL deserves any more of my money in any game after suckimg my money under the pretense of releasing a finished game. Not enjoying the TL games since you got sneaky about releasing a half or less finished game. The only good thing I see about this is the animals are cute. Even the rest of the graphics are uninteresting and basic. The storage is misleading and the instructions are not compatable with the game nor is the bbeginning of the gamr compatable with the lack of wall as when my games were down one of the first panels that popped up said you can invite meighboes and talk to them or something similar. Obviously the people who made the game or started it are not the ones finishinfg it.

Seems to me TL released this game then pulled the wall so people would need to brimg everything to the forum and we are paying to debug your game for you. That is a sneaky way to get us to do your job for you TL. And to pay you for doing it!

hugpete
07-29-14, 09:10 PM
Regina;938965']In regards to the Animal Storage, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can assist with the Crystal Unicorn. You can PM me the Ticket # so that we can have an agent respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

I also have the same problem with the Unicorn. Happy to have bred it, but it's really hard to get xp without hatching eggs. I emailed support already. Hopefully it will get fixed soon! Thanks for the answer (before I even asked the question!); I'm loving the cute animals in this game!

[S8] Regina
07-30-14, 01:50 PM
I also have the same problem with the Unicorn. Happy to have bred it, but it's really hard to get xp without hatching eggs. I emailed support already. Hopefully it will get fixed soon! Thanks for the answer (before I even asked the question!); I'm loving the cute animals in this game!

Thank you for your message! A Support Agent will respond to your ticket soon for your Unicorn!! :)

[S8] Regina
07-30-14, 01:52 PM
How do you play with people? There is no way to communicate with them. You cannot battle them can you? Exchange eggs? Exchange animals? i have invited a bunch of people, they have invited me. Occasionally I can gift people and they can gift me. 3/day must equal one gem as near as I can figure?

This game never should have been released. I am done spending gems. The game is done giving me battles. The only good thing is that CS realized that the level 17 for CS wasn't going to happen, but they asked for it just to make sure we got to level 15, then they have the Baron back down in CS.

I am not messing with spending thousands of dollars to remove a tree that TL placed too close to the shrub. Not sure TL deserves any more of my money in any game after suckimg my money under the pretense of releasing a finished game. Not enjoying the TL games since you got sneaky about releasing a half or less finished game. The only good thing I see about this is the animals are cute. Even the rest of the graphics are uninteresting and basic. The storage is misleading and the instructions are not compatable with the game nor is the bbeginning of the gamr compatable with the lack of wall as when my games were down one of the first panels that popped up said you can invite meighboes and talk to them or something similar. Obviously the people who made the game or started it are not the ones finishinfg it.

Seems to me TL released this game then pulled the wall so people would need to brimg everything to the forum and we are paying to debug your game for you. That is a sneaky way to get us to do your job for you TL. And to pay you for doing it!

Thank you for your feedback 55lee55!

In regards to the Foliage, the team is aware of this and currently taking a look.

The Storage (same as Dragon Story) is for when you receive rewards or when the Nest is occupied. If you bred an Animal, it cannot be stored.

Currently we added up to 120 Battleground levels, more will be coming soon, as previously, there was only 40. Players are able to go beyond level 15 as well.

We greatly appreciate your feedback! :)

55lee55
08-06-14, 01:39 PM
Regina;939842']

The Storage (same as Dragon Story) is for when you receive rewards or when the Nest is occupied

I don't play DS so I need an answer in relation to this game, sorry. But if my nest is occupied, I am not able to store eggs and go back to breeding while waiting for an egg with a long hatch time to finish. Are they supposed to be able to be put there? If so, mine aren't.

If not, what rewards are you speaking of? The Sloth and the Yak? If those were rewards, why did I need to hatch them and raise them? Quite expensive rewards.

******************************************Stars?** *******************************
Also, I see in my Album that once I maxed out my first four animals to Level 15, all three stars lit. So what is correct? Are we waiting for the stars to be three for level 10 as stated, or are we waiting for TL to change the wording to reflect that three stars equals a Level 15 animal?

Thanks!

[S8] Regina
08-06-14, 02:33 PM
I don't play DS so I need an answer in relation to this game, sorry. But if my nest is occupied, I am not able to store eggs and go back to breeding while waiting for an egg with a long hatch time to finish. Are they supposed to be able to be put there? If so, mine aren't.

If not, what rewards are you speaking of? The Sloth and the Yak? If those were rewards, why did I need to hatch them and raise them? Quite expensive rewards.

******************************************Stars?** *******************************
Also, I see in my Album that once I maxed out my first four animals to Level 15, all three stars lit. So what is correct? Are we waiting for the stars to be three for level 10 as stated, or are we waiting for TL to change the wording to reflect that three stars equals a Level 15 animal?

Thanks!

If your Nest is occupied, the Egg cannot be stored. It will stay there until you find a Habitat for it, or it has to be sold. While your Egg is in the Nest, you can still use the Breeding Den to Breed two Animals.

The rewards are for other Animals won through other game features, such as the Ancient Sloth and the Hydro Yak. Those go straight to the Storage, not the Nest. You will still need to Hatch and Feed these rewarded Animals, and I will forward your feedback to the team on this matter.

For the Stars in the Album, this is a known issue that will be corrected. Unfortunately, I cannot speculate when these changes will be made or what changes will be done. For now, Animals can go up to Level 15.

55lee55
08-06-14, 03:56 PM
Thanks for answering so that I can understand. I appreciate your patience. I know that many times it is easier to say that this works just like that game, and it is clear for the player who plays both games, but it confuses those of us who don't play every game. Again, thanks for clarifying!

SnowstormFlakes
08-10-14, 09:20 PM
After third expansion after the mine there is a siphoning cypress that costs 30,000 coins. Is it supposed to cost that much? Because if it is, that is a lot of money I'm going have to use. Also, I noticed that in dragon story the golden heart thingy for the breeding den requires more gold compared to my friends. Are the prices supposed to be different? It would be nice if you answered my questions and I apologize if my questions are supposed to be answered somewhere else.

hansmolln
08-11-14, 12:24 AM
After third expansion after the mine there is a siphoning cypress that costs 30,000 coins. Is it supposed to cost that much? Because if it is, that is a lot of money I'm going have to use. Also, I noticed that in dragon story the golden heart thingy for the breeding den requires more gold compared to my friends. Are the prices supposed to be different? It would be nice if you answered my questions and I apologize if my questions are supposed to be answered somewhere else.

Haha I guess you have not yet found the "immovable rocks" for 180000 coins! but don't worry, you don't have to hurry since expansions are limited at the moment anyway (all spots on the first island + 4 on the frost island, then there is nowhere else to go)

for costs see http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71537-Expansion-Obstacles

mburke571
09-05-14, 08:06 AM
I also have a stuck shrub. Can someone help?

[S8] Regina
09-05-14, 11:09 AM
I also have a stuck shrub. Can someone help?

I'll let the team know of this, please check your game to see if the shrub has been removed! Thank you!

shepsville
11-01-14, 11:10 AM
I also have a stuck shrub on the Top Ice level, can you please help as space is so tight!!

ID Shepsville

I cleared the Shrubs at the side of the mound of Shale and it has gone now! Sorry to have troubled you Team Lava!

Loving this game xx

[S8] Regina
11-03-14, 03:33 PM
I also have a stuck shrub on the Top Ice level, can you please help as space is so tight!!

ID Shepsville

I cleared the Shrubs at the side of the mound of Shale and it has gone now! Sorry to have troubled you Team Lava!

Loving this game xx

I forwarded this request over to the team, please check your game to see if the shrub on the Ice level has been removed! Thanks!