PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip

Unregistered
01-25-11, 02:11 AM
Who lives in California? Some of us should plana trip to the TL corporate offices and see what the heck goes on. Get them to listen to us and maybe...just maybe we could get an answer about why it's like pulling teeth to get an updates around here, especially for Farm and City Story. City Story needs expansions desperately. I am alaready bored with what there is to bake in Bakery Story and the RS food is getting old as well. Plus we need some new decorations. Don't forget, Norman does not represent us, he represent TL. Who knows what he tells them of our complaints. We should go there ourselves and find out what their plans are and let them know we are at the end of our rope. I love these games, but I am bored to death. We need more frequent updates with new content, not just new contracts to make more money than we could ever spend at this point. I even had to spend some money on stuff I didn't want because I reached to max coin limit and had to reduce it otherwise there is no sense in doing contracts.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:13 AM
Who lives in California? Some of us should plana trip to the TL corporate offices and see what the heck goes on. Get them to listen to us and maybe...just maybe we could get an answer about why it's like pulling teeth to get an updates around here, especially for Farm and City Story. City Story needs expansions desperately. I am alaready bored with what there is to bake in Bakery Story and the RS food is getting old as well. Plus we need some new decorations. Don't forget, Norman does not represent us, he represent TL. Who knows what he tells them of our complaints. We should go there ourselves and find out what their plans are and let them know we are at the end of our rope. I love these games, but I am bored to death. We need more frequent updates with new content, not just new contracts to make more money than we could ever spend at this point. I even had to spend some money on stuff I didn't want because I reached to max coin limit and had to reduce it otherwise there is no sense in doing contracts.

Pretty insane there is a max coin limit.. what is it.. I had assumed it was 9,999,999,999,999 etc

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:24 AM
Good idea! And why not? There r many players who has the time and if they could go and may b, things will move faster. I wish i lived nearby to check. Sigh, i love these games and dont mind spare few hours to find out. I live way far, other side of the earth

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:45 AM
Pretty insane there is a max coin limit.. what is it.. I had assumed it was 9,999,999,999,999 etc

I had a bit over 10 mil. I noticed that as I picked up my bubbles, my total coins were not increasing at all. So I bought a NY townhouse and a coujple other things. No point in doing contracts otherwise. If we had some expansions, I could use some of the money on that and build more. I wish I lived in CA....I would have already paid them a visit.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 12:27 PM
I had a bit over 10 mil. I noticed that as I picked up my bubbles, my total coins were not increasing at all. So I bought a NY townhouse and a coujple other things. No point in doing contracts otherwise. If we had some expansions, I could use some of the money on that and build more. I wish I lived in CA....I would have already paid them a visit.

See that's why I am a bit annoyed with myself for advancing so much. I enjoy most of their games, but once you are done.. you're done.. and you are left feeling like you were jipped out of something. Wish I enjoyed myself a little more when I was advancing.. now I have maxed everything and wondering if I should be waiting any longer for TL to DO anything substantial to help the high level gamers enjoy their games again.

Can't understand what they are doig behind the scenes while we are playing their games... (*besides counting their $$).. why aren't they adding a few more buildings/recipes/decor/expansions etc.

Sigh.