PDA

View Full Version : Keep losing Coins

Rosendorn
07-28-14, 10:40 AM
Hej all,

I like this Forum a Lot although i am merely Reading...

In the Last Few days i Keep losing Coins. It just Happend again, yesterday i payed for an Expansion, gave some lanterns. Just now i put the missing two lanterns in, well gave them by klicking, opened the Square, and am down to 10.000!

Some days ago i had the Feeling That there were Coins missing but i thought, well, i probablymade a mistake.
But now i am sure cause i wanted to buy the cathedral, and now i dont have any Money left!

I did Not buy any buildings, only some crops, but they cannot cost 100.000!

Is this possible, Happens to others as well?
Do Not know what to do...
Sunny aka Rosendorn

PikaSquirrel
07-28-14, 01:39 PM
Please try force closing the game and see if your expansion is there. If you continue to experience issues with losing your Coins, please write an email to support@teamlava.com. Thank you!

serenitygrandma
07-29-14, 10:41 AM
Please try force closing the game and see if your expansion is there. If you continue to experience issues with losing your Coins, please write an email to support@teamlava.com. Thank you!

I've contacted support before when I lost 200,000 coins. They said "sorry". So good luck with that.

zenobia42
07-29-14, 05:23 PM
I've contacted support before when I lost 200,000 coins. They said "sorry". So good luck with that.

lol - seems to me that "sorry" is about the nicest AND most helpful thing they ever say! I'd think they turned over a new leaf if I ever got so much as a "sorry"!

zenobia42
07-29-14, 05:24 PM
duplicate post for some reason.