PDA

View Full Version : On 2 devices

loovedoctor
07-28-14, 10:20 AM
Heya!

If played for some time now and always on my Iphone. Bought me an Ipad air but Castle Story is the only game I've got that I need to start from scratch in. Is there a possibility to play from both or preferably only the Ipad Air?

:)

[S8] Elsa
07-28-14, 10:41 AM
Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance, if you need a full account transfer.

When you login to your account or transfer, it will transfer all of your games over to the device. We aren't able to transfer a single game across accounts. Thank you for understanding.

loovedoctor
07-28-14, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the quick answer. Sad that it's not possible to play from 2 units though I carry with me the phone but the graphics is better on the pad.

Before I transfer the account. Since I use iOS8 Beta 4 on the Pad, is Castle Story fully compatible?

[S8] Elsa
07-28-14, 11:09 AM
Since iOS8 is in beta, we can't guarantee its current compatibility with the game. Thank you for understanding!

claupu
07-28-14, 11:35 PM
It ist possible to play the same game on two devices. I play on my iPhone 5 and my iPad 2.

CS doesn't sync via the Game Center, but follow this thread and you can play on both devices.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games

Just create a password on your iPhone. Go to you iPad, download Restaurant Stroy, log in with your excisting account and all TL games with your Storm ID are being downloaded.

Good luck. It worked for me.

dng1234
07-29-14, 09:55 AM
It ist possible to play the same game on two devices. I play on my iPhone 5 and my iPad 2.

CS doesn't sync via the Game Center, but follow this thread and you can play on both devices.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games

Just create a password on your iPhone. Go to you iPad, download Restaurant Stroy, log in with your excisting account and all TL games with your Storm ID are being downloaded.

Good luck. It worked for me.

I just got an iPad mini and did this too. It works out great but just make sure your game syncs before you leave one device and pull up the other one.