PDA

View Full Version : More Expansions Needed Please

PawPrincess
07-28-14, 01:55 AM
Would like to see expansions made available to the right & front of Glimmer Gate in attached photo.14434

And behind reindeer stable in this photo

PurpleScorpion76
07-28-14, 06:37 AM
Would like to see expansions made available to the right & front of Glimmer Gate in attached photo.14434

And behind reindeer stable in this photo

I would too actually :)

labsandboxers
07-28-14, 05:37 PM
I would love to be able to bring out my reindeer again, I need the ice cream. But alas space is of a premium and I have none left. This is the only draw back of being a leave 50 player that I have come a cross

DrP4ever
07-29-14, 01:53 AM
I'm still trying to get trade tickets to finish the expansions. Take so long so it is very slow. Still need at least 6, likely more.

PawPrincess
07-29-14, 02:10 AM
I would love to be able to bring out my reindeer again, I need the ice cream. But alas space is of a premium and I have none left. This is the only draw back of being a leave 50 player that I have come a cross

I am not to level 50 yet, but my stuff is already so scrunched together and I don't like it so scrunched up. As I'm sure you noticed new items have been introduced by Team Lava, well I would like to have enough space to fix things like I want them to be. I don't even have all of the possible buildings that are available - no place to put them and I'm fully expanded.

PawPrincess
07-29-14, 02:13 AM
I'm still trying to get trade tickets to finish the expansions. Take so long so it is very slow. Still need at least 6, likely more.

You know it is set up this way so players have to purchase Gems. Eventually, it may can be done without purchasing, but it will take a really long time.

PawPrincess
07-29-14, 02:14 AM
I would too actually :)

Glad to know I'm not the only one.:D