PDA

View Full Version : Bingo ticket ripoff

corndogwells
07-27-14, 07:59 PM
Ok so I love the bingo game. It's great. But it keeps deleting my tickets. It's a little frustrating because I've actually spent money on tickets as well.

My last accomplishment, I got the last four collectibles in the holly holiday and received: 10 gems, 160 tickets, 2,400 coins, 5 boosts, and +3 daily ticket bonus and a level up. I even took a screenshot of it and sent it to my friend and when I opened it back up, they were ALL gone! And this is like the fourth time that has happened. What gives??

Support ID is 76XXS55

PikaSquirrel
07-28-14, 01:27 PM
Sorry to hear. Please write an email to support@sharkparty.com and a support agent will look into this for you. Thanks!

Redhott151
07-30-14, 02:19 AM
Yes, they will look into it, and then do nothing to solve it & also let you know that they will do nothing,,,,incredibly provide a HUGE amount of 'NO customer service'. Best of luck to all!!!

Sorry to hear. Please write an email to support@sharkparty.com and a support agent will look into this for you. Thanks!

camyl04
08-01-14, 03:16 PM
I have the same problem
Here too i've just completed some
Of the collection and needed to find one more to finish the collection but my 84 tickets just went gone :( when trying to connect to my game. I hope i can get it back
Coz it's too unfair
I've spend a fortune for this game bcoz i love it and The prices of the gems and tickets are so ridiculous isn't :(

camyl04
08-01-14, 03:19 PM
I agree to u redhot