PDA

View Full Version : All these goals can't be right...can they?

vizbiz11
07-27-14, 06:17 PM
Not sure if it's a glitch or if this is how DS runs, but I have a seriously overwhelming number of goals listed in the goal book. 42 to be exact! I'm level 27, but these goals have been there for a while.

Is this normal for DS? I'm finding it hard to figure out what to focus on next. It's really affecting my enjoyment of the game. Well, that and the fact that DS hates my internet! LOL

Zummat
07-27-14, 07:04 PM
Not sure if it's a glitch or if this is how DS runs, but I have a seriously overwhelming number of goals listed in the goal book. 42 to be exact! I'm level 27, but these goals have been there for a while.

Is this normal for DS? I'm finding it hard to figure out what to focus on next. It's really affecting my enjoyment of the game. Well, that and the fact that DS hates my internet! LOL

Yes that's normal. I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning when I started playing but I mostly just ignored the goals and tried for whatever dragon I wanted. Every so often I get a message that I completed a goal. The only ones you might want to really pay attention to are the ones that have a timer on them. Another is how long you have to reach a level in other TL games to get gold as a prize.

AwesomeChefDad
07-27-14, 07:37 PM
Same here, I dont really look at the goals.

jtm101
07-27-14, 07:55 PM
Yeah, the number of goals is overwhelming. I play two level 100+ games and both still have dozens of goals. I really dont see the need to have goals to breed each dragon type. Kind of a pointless exercise. I mostly ignore the goal book now.

vizbiz11
07-27-14, 08:18 PM
OK. Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm the type of person who likes to check off a list or complete a goal. I usually play CS so I'm used to a manageable list. :)

benjessie
07-27-14, 08:42 PM
I have a million goals on some dragons that I am not interested in.. I rarely do goals unless they give gems

AJImmer
07-27-14, 10:09 PM
OK. Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm the type of person who likes to check off a list or complete a goal. I usually play CS so I'm used to a manageable list. :)

The goals in DS are very different than the goals in CS. In CS the goals are part of a story arc. In DS the goals are more like badges or achievements. I think it could be argued that CS is a true "story" game and DS really has no "story".

droopy123love
07-29-14, 02:54 AM
I run through goals every once and while, pay some coins for goals, and dont do much more for it, if you have opened them, payd your coins, you will see that now and then you finish a goal, if you breed a dragon, evolved a dragon, expanded somewhere, hatch a new dragon or harvest food.

bakerystoe
07-29-14, 05:39 AM
Can I ask this? The skeleton dragon has removed for a long time why the goal for the skeleton still in my goal list?

droopy123love
07-29-14, 11:10 AM
Can I ask this? The skeleton dragon has removed for a long time why the goal for the skeleton still in my goal list?

Maybe if you want to ged rid of some gold, you can finish that goal :rolleyes:

greenlove92
07-30-14, 04:02 AM
Most of the goals require extensive amount of breeding or having a lot of gold. That's the only thing that turns me off about this game. I find it a bit chaotic xD