PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been receiving any goals in this carnival event only 2 since start

cpebbles73
07-27-14, 04:47 PM
:mad:I never know what to do next , stuck trying to figure it out... Paid 160 gems for a ticket both that others 40 gems for .. LT needs to get it together .. Everyone should get the same prices and updates, I'm so far behind due to lack of goals , it really isn't fair.. All these game should be at a even playing field for everyone..and no response to our concerns or questions , and no actions are taken to correct them.. Wow :mad:

ghjvcucjb
07-27-14, 06:59 PM
Your title says you've had 2 goals since the start. There's only been two goals so far. At least that's all I've gotten.

No one knows what to do until someone accidentally stumbles on to something then posts it here. Thank you community. Imagine how frustrating it must be for those who don't know these forums exist.

That's kind of the fun in this game. Trying to figure out what's next.

[S8] Walt
07-28-14, 11:08 AM
:mad:I never know what to do next , stuck trying to figure it out... Paid 160 gems for a ticket both that others 40 gems for .. LT needs to get it together .. Everyone should get the same prices and updates, I'm so far behind due to lack of goals , it really isn't fair.. All these game should be at a even playing field for everyone..and no response to our concerns or questions , and no actions are taken to correct them.. Wow :mad:

I apologize for the confusion that the Ticket Booth may have caused, the price of the Ticket Booth is 160 Gems.

The first two Goals released were "Chicken Coop Carnival" & "Cooking for Carnies." Two more were then released, "Tasteful Trapeze" & "Tracking Down Tickets." It looks like you were able to complete all four of these Goals. :D If you are still having issue with your Goals, feel free to write into support@teamlava.com for additional assistance!