PDA

View Full Version : Animals within Fantasy Forest

ahoymccoy
07-27-14, 04:13 PM
Do you think more elements/animals will eventually added to Fantasy Forest Story? If so, what do you think they will be? Do you think they will somehow correspond with Dragon Story elements/dragons/animals? What elements/animals would you want to see added to Fantasy Story?

Personally, I'd really love to see some more cat-like creatures (similar to Magmacore, Planther, and Skyger) added to FFS, as well as some more wolflike creatures (similar to Frostfang). I'm really excited to see whether FFS takes off and more animals are designed. Many of the ones I've managed to breed so far have clever names. Magmacore (combination of manticore and magma) is particularly adorable. <3

Edit: I'm excited to start FFS because the number of dragons to collect on DS is super overwhelming, and FFS hasn't shoved as many goals in my face as DS first did. cx

bluefoxcrystal
07-28-14, 11:52 AM
I personally would like to see some more deer types (moose/elk/chinese water deer) or maybe rodents (rat/squirrel/mouse/rabbits). Maybe some more wolfy/wild dog based animals! :D waaaiiit... Do we have birds yet? :0 maybeadd a wind/air elements with birdies! :D

ahoymccoy
07-28-14, 04:19 PM
That sounds really cool! I hadn't thought about birds or bird hybrids...

You know how the Magic Dragon on DS disappears when it flies around (at least, when it's younger)? Maybe they could create a deer-like animal called an Anonymoose that disappears the way Magic Dragons do. c:

carmeluv05
02-22-17, 11:47 AM
How do I breed skyger

Silverrain1
02-22-17, 12:46 PM
How do I breed skyger

Water and fire only. Gurenteed skyger

JustKay
02-27-17, 10:05 PM
Anybody know how many unique animal have been released in total? Like if someone had been playing from the start and had gotten every single one when it was released. I know the album only displays the ones you have and the ones you can currently get, to be fair to newer players. Just out of curiosity :)

AppieP
02-27-17, 11:03 PM
Anybody know how many unique animal have been released in total? Like if someone had been playing from the start and had gotten every single one when it was released. I know the album only displays the ones you have and the ones you can currently get, to be fair to newer players. Just out of curiosity :)
I'm keeping a list of all the animals FFS possess. My list counts about 115 breedable animals. And for the limited once about 350. Hope this will answer your question.

Eluzyion
02-28-17, 05:55 AM
:D waaaiiit... Do we have birds yet? :0 maybeadd a wind/air elements with birdies! :D

We currently have owls, parrot, Phoenix, Raven, swans, peacock, ostrich, duck, turkey, Eagles, cranes, thunderhawk, dove , rooster, bat, toucan, hen, puffin, penguin, falcon, cuckoo and Hareon.. Birds I can think of off the top of my head (some are multiples) :)

Alideh
02-28-17, 07:42 AM
Definitely would want more Wolf/dogs. I love dogs so one can never have too many in games XD
I would love to see dove animals, swans, Penguins, sheep, and snow bunnies or snow animals.

I hope they get rid of some of the common animals we already have and bring in new ones.
The one thing I really hope they don't do is make more and more dragons, I'm not a dragon fan and I tried to like them but I just can't, Downloaded the dragon story times 2 different times (for the gems you get in FFS) and I couldn't get into it, they did have some beautifulmoon themed ones but still not enough for me to play it. Deleted it and sticking to FFS. I don't mind some dragons here and there especially if they look like the beautiful Snowflake dragon (Now that one I really really like and have) but I really hope they don't turn FFS into another Dragon Story which I'm sure they won't. I'm more of a cute kind of animal gal and love the variety FFS has,e specially when they make dog/wolf animals :D

I really hope they eventually make more star, snow and Moon themed animals.

Eluzyion
02-28-17, 09:03 AM
I agree with you guys, love wolves too..and so much could be done with them!
A wolf for every element as "guardians" like polar fairy wolf for new snow element lol or water ;) fire wolf, nature, dark, electric, earth
A storybook called "Leader of the pack" with wolf milestones and a really nice fantasy wolf as top prize
A ghost wolf
A warrior wolf with markings and maybe cool headdress..no clothes!

@Flatfoot
Here's some "inspiration" pictures :D

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/918AD995-5D1D-4DD9-BA92-925B9B6E2F7A.jpg

Clark_Wayne
02-28-17, 01:13 PM
i like the last pic ;)

GreytMom
02-28-17, 01:54 PM
Ooo, great ideas!

Silverrain1
02-28-17, 01:55 PM
They are gorgeous! I really like the one that looks like is on fire and the one beside that (spirit type one) that wld b a cool idea per element

JustKay
02-28-17, 04:15 PM
I'm keeping a list of all the animals FFS possess. My list counts about 115 breedable animals. And for the limited once about 350. Hope this will answer your question.

Close enough. I wasn't playing seriously until after LB started so I missed out on a lot. Glad to see them coming back for special events.