PDA

View Full Version : Help for the grandmothers who play Home Design

publicspeaker
07-27-14, 10:27 AM
I started on Home Design when my granddaughter came to visit me. Since then my house has grown in value, and I play regularly. I have met other grandmothers on line, some of them with beautiful homes, and others who have moved on the "theming"

Recently I have had questions.
the support team ... BUT on Team Lava Home Design...they point me towards the "forum site".

It was difficult to get here, and I am not sure that I will even get back here.
WHY CAN'T MY QUESTIONS BE ANSWERED BY EMAIL?

WHERE IS THE HELP AND SUPPORT FOR WE NON-COMPUTER WIZARDS BUT TRYING HARD GRANDMOTHERS?

maguar
07-27-14, 03:10 PM
Hi publicspeaker,

You can reply to your support reply and let them know you're having trouble with the forum and ask them to answer your question.

If you can persevere with the forum you'll find a range of helpful people willing to answer your questions, give advice/insight, share a laugh etc.

[S8] Regina
07-28-14, 11:31 AM
I started on Home Design when my granddaughter came to visit me. Since then my house has grown in value, and I play regularly. I have met other grandmothers on line, some of them with beautiful homes, and others who have moved on the "theming"

Recently I have had questions.
the support team ... BUT on Team Lava Home Design...they point me towards the "forum site".

It was difficult to get here, and I am not sure that I will even get back here.
WHY CAN'T MY QUESTIONS BE ANSWERED BY EMAIL?

WHERE IS THE HELP AND SUPPORT FOR WE NON-COMPUTER WIZARDS BUT TRYING HARD GRANDMOTHERS?

Thank you for your message, a Support Agent will respond to your email as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience! :D