PDA

View Full Version : Time limit to summer goal?

silverblue77
07-27-14, 07:42 AM
I was told I was too late to finish the summer goal and had to pay 8 gems to continue. I am mid way thru the first fudge recipe. is there a limit? What happened? Sorry for double post

jc32079
07-27-14, 08:01 AM
Are you sure the pop-up was for the current goal? There a glitch in the games where old goals pop up and ask you to spend gems to complete them. Try forcing your game closed and see if they disappear.

myndisue
07-27-14, 06:11 PM
Are you sure the pop-up was for the current goal? There a glitch in the games where old goals pop up and ask you to spend gems to complete them. Try forcing your game closed and see if they disappear.

It's not only old goals that are popping up. I lost 8 gems when the goal for the lace tables & chairs popped up. I hadn't even done the previous goals to unlock that one! Would have been nice to at least get the stuff if it was going to take my gems.

jc32079
07-28-14, 12:29 PM
It's not only old goals that are popping up. I lost 8 gems when the goal for the lace tables & chairs popped up. I hadn't even done the previous goals to unlock that one! Would have been nice to at least get the stuff if it was going to take my gems.

I had this happen once before too when I accidentally clicked on one of the old goals that popped up. I'd suggest getting in contact w/ TL so hopefully they can refund your gems. I understand that they won't refund accidental gem purchases for other things, but my understanding as that they will if the loss is associated with this glitch.