PDA

View Full Version : Unfair attacks 3 times!!!

giselecutie
07-27-14, 07:12 AM
I have been a loyal player of this game, anyone who have been in the same alliance as me would know that I play almost all day everyday. I have been in top 10 before and a series of unfair attacks where I have lost crowns when my base didn't lose by at least 50% has left me disheartened and disappointed at this game. Just to give you a summary:

1. 5th July 2014 - [] attacked my base, only got 33% and I lost 17 crowns

2. 20th July 2014 - [] attacked my base, only got 48% and I lost 10 crowns

3. 27th July 2014 (today) - [] attacked my base, only got 35% and I lost 25 crowns

I have emailed fire mocha (game admin) almost once a day everyday since the first unfair attack happened and the standard response I get they were probably replay errors and their engineers are working on it.

I will leave a review on the apple App Store too.

Thank you all you lovely people whom I've met along the game. Take care and all the best!! 

-Fairy Dust-

maguar
07-27-14, 03:25 PM
Sorry you've been having issues. When communicating with support are you using the one ticket or have you been creating a new one each time you contact support? If you PM me your support ticket number I can ask someone to have a look at it.

giselecutie
07-27-14, 03:36 PM
Sorry you've been having issues. When communicating with support are you using the one ticket or have you been creating a new one each time you contact support? If you PM me your support ticket number I can ask someone to have a look at it.

Hi Maguar,

I tried sending you a PM but it says your inbox is full and you have to delete some older message before you can receive new ones.

maguar
07-27-14, 03:39 PM
Doh! Deleted a few so it should be right now

giselecutie
07-28-14, 12:16 AM
Great! You removed my reference to the players who *****ed and also the video I uploaded. Protecting the hackers! Well done!

Meowmeowbeans
07-28-14, 10:48 AM
We may remove the names of reported players to protect them in case of false reports. Discussing unfair attacks and Support ticket responses on the forums is not appropriate. If you have any additional concerns, please follow-up with any Support tickets you may have. Thanks!