PDA

View Full Version : New pizza and egg-on-toast, but no ingredients?

UniqueToo
07-27-14, 12:09 AM
I am on level 39, and have just found orders for a new type of pizza, dark brown in colour, and an egg on toast with brown sprinkles on top. Looked in the pizza oven, still the same 3 types of pizza. Looked in the Deli, no new egg item. So, am I being given orders I am not yet qualified for?

maguar
07-27-14, 03:36 PM
It could be the new watercress items. See this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71265-Update-7-25-14-Watercress) for more details

driver1711
07-27-14, 05:45 PM
I am on level 39, and have just found orders for a new type of pizza, dark brown in colour, and an egg on toast with brown sprinkles on top. Looked in the pizza oven, still the same 3 types of pizza. Looked in the Deli, no new egg item. So, am I being given orders I am not yet qualified for?

Both of these items are made with items from the truffle forest, so if you do not have that, you probably will not be able to make them.

UniqueToo
07-27-14, 10:07 PM
Both of these items are made with items from the truffle forest, so if you do not have that, you probably will not be able to make them.
Thank you! No, I do not have the truffle forest, yet. These 2 items have only just started to appear (been getting various truffles for a long time). When I clicked on the brown-tinged pizza, it said, made in the pizza oven, but I do not have that type of pizza available to me in my pizza oven. And when I clicked on the egg thing, it said made in the Deli, but I do not have that type of egg available in my Deli! So I just delete the orders, but it is mildly irritating as I then have to wait for new orders to appear. And the truffle forest is way out of my reach, for a while yet!

FrozenTurtle
07-28-14, 11:29 AM
Sorry for the confusion! As driver1711 mentioned, you will need to expand to the Truffle Forest to collect the Truffles for this item. If you don't want to wait for that, you can continue to discard any of those orders.