PDA

View Full Version : Game froze and lost gems

kjbrogren
07-26-14, 07:01 PM
I was clearing tips from my tables when my game froze. So I shut the app down and restarted my phone, which I have done in the past. When I got back to my bakery I noticed that I lost 100 gems :( and my coins increased 2.5 million.... I dont know how that happened. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I get my gems back?

larissa2k
07-27-14, 12:23 AM
Maybe when it froze you pressed the buy coin for gems and didn't kno because of you not being able to see I accidentally spent gems once and emailed teamlava and they fixed but it was only 25 gems

umumum2
07-27-14, 12:15 PM
I was clearing tips from my tables when my game froze. So I shut the app down and restarted my phone, which I havet done in the past. When I got back to my bakery I noticed that I lost 100 gems :( and my coins increased 2.5 million.... I dont know how that happened. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I get my gems back?

At least you have lots of coins:rolleyes:

larissa2k
07-27-14, 02:06 PM
Am thinking that's what happened cause that's the same amount you get for 100 gems I would email teamlava

maguar
07-27-14, 02:52 PM
Sorry to hear this. You can email support@teamlava.com toget them to check your account.