PDA

View Full Version : The Black Magic Habitat is way to expensive!

cedkugedchgd
07-26-14, 02:02 PM
the small black magic habitat which costs 410.000 coins which is WAY too expensive. my average coin rate is at 20.000 and to save up for this habitat would take me weeks with all the other things to do.

could you please lower the price just a little? it should cost around 50.000 coins or something like that.

thank you :)

chalupa2030
07-26-14, 02:12 PM
I agree! I just started this game and I can't earn over 2K. 410K? Hell No.:(

danni7788
07-29-14, 06:27 AM
I agree. I've been playing this game nonstop for days and I was able to finally hit 60,000 but it went so quickly after upgrading a habitat and clearing foliage. I imagine it might be months before I can get over 400,000. For people who don't play as often it will be even longer.

hansmolln
07-29-14, 09:17 PM
I know that no one in this thread may want to hear this but I somehow find it nice that there are things/levels that one would have to wait for for a little while. Wouldn't it be boring if you would be able to get everything immediately and had nothing to look forward to at a later point? If the dark habitat was so cheap that someone who doesn't play often can get it quickly, it would not be hard to get at all for someone who plays all the time and that would make it less interesting in my opinion.

I guess it's hard to make everyone happy and to find a good balance between keeping a game interesting & challenging but not too frustrating.

benjessie
07-31-14, 11:12 AM
I know that no one in this thread may want to hear this but I somehow find it nice that there are things/levels that one would have to wait for for a little while. Wouldn't it be boring if you would be able to get everything immediately and had nothing to look forward to at a later point? If the dark habitat was so cheap that someone who doesn't play often can get it quickly, it would not be hard to get at all for someone who plays all the time and that would make it less interesting in my opinion.

I guess it's hard to make everyone happy and to find a good balance between keeping a game interesting & challenging but not too frustrating.

I know where you're going. I totally agree, but I think that the black habitat is TOO expensive. I think that it should be less than the gem grove, so about 100,000 would be good, but they've changed it now.

Shadifern
09-30-15, 04:47 PM
I usually average over 10K per day, but it always goes away so fast.

kooky panda
10-01-15, 09:21 AM
This thread is over a year old, and this habitat is no longer offered.
Closing thread to prevent any confusion.