PDA

View Full Version : The Ability To Move the Tree of Life and the Breeding Garden.

JeannesThinkin
07-26-14, 05:28 AM
I think the geography of the two buildings are annoying. I want to be able to move them so I can decorate my forest to any extent.

CuteTali
07-26-14, 06:11 AM
I also agree, please allow us to move these two items together, don't even need to seperate them.

brandonu
07-26-14, 07:57 AM
Everything should be moveable, it just makes for a better overall design. If it can't be moved, can it be placed in a corner, so no space is wasted?

flowless
07-26-14, 09:35 PM
I agree with all of you

cquinn32
07-26-14, 09:38 PM
I agree

2sally
07-27-14, 06:48 PM
I was suppose to get an ancient sloth after level 40 on battleground but when I went to place him, he disappeared. Not in storage and not on my list of animals. Can't buy him either cause he doesn't show on list of animals to buy! I got ripped off! How do I get him back or is he lost forever?:(((

midnightmeerkat
07-28-14, 11:22 PM
I was suppose to get an ancient sloth after level 40 on battleground but when I went to place him, he disappeared. Not in storage and not on my list of animals. Can't buy him either cause he doesn't show on list of animals to buy! I got ripped off! How do I get him back or is he lost forever?:(((

Send an email to support@teamlava.com, they will be able to help you with that.

chalupa2030
07-28-14, 11:42 PM

Make sure you have completely closed out your game/app. Then recheck!

Hope he's there! :)

my607
08-04-14, 08:53 PM
I agree too it's better when you can move things around the way you like it.

BlueCanary
08-06-14, 01:59 PM
I agree as well. I don't care about rotating it, but I would like to move it somewhere else.

SANDSCApe
08-07-14, 09:04 PM
The location of this immovable complex is awkward. It sits at the edge of a 12x12 grid, but is not positioned exactly midway. So while there are three rows of squares on one side of it, there are 5 rows of squares on the other side. It is a 4x5 rectangle whereas our movable buildings are squares of 2x2, 3x3 & 4x4. Since we are meant to eventually maximize the sizes of our farms and habitats, we cannot fully utilize the space on both sides of the Tree-Of-Life-&-Breeding-Garden complex.
On the one hand, I like the fixed position because I'm immediately able to see what another player is breeding & hatching when I visit. (On Dragon Story, I stopped visiting because it was too much trouble searching big islands to find their Breeding Dens and nests, especially if they put multiple nests in different locations.)
On the other hand, I wish better judgement had been used so that the fixed position were more space-efficient.

Chinchillazilla
08-13-14, 07:02 PM
The location of this immovable complex is awkward. It sits at the edge of a 12x12 grid, but is not positioned exactly midway. So while there are three rows of squares on one side of it, there are 5 rows of squares on the other side.

Yes, I really really want to move it over just one space so I can place a 4x4 habitat to the left of it.

cquinn32
08-13-14, 08:52 PM
Yes, please allow us to move the den

jim23cash
08-14-14, 09:32 AM
Yes, I really really want to move it over just one space so I can place a 4x4 habitat to the left of it.

Exactly!! I don't care if I can't move it more, I just want it to be centered, so I can have large habitats on both sides. Right now it has a one square-thick line that is not useful (except for decor, which I don't have room for currently), and the other side needs that one space thickness to hold upgraded habitats.
PLEASE, for those of us who have OCD issues, this is maddening. It's completely off balance, uncentered, uneven, AND it doesn't even need to be!! There is the perfect amount of space to center it and maximize the usage of space on either side. Thank you! ;) Annie

Squidlish
08-17-14, 10:56 AM
Exactly!! I don't care if I can't move it more, I just want it to be centered, so I can have large habitats on both sides. Right now it has a one square-thick line that is not useful (except for decor, which I don't have room for currently), and the other side needs that one space thickness to hold upgraded habitats.
PLEASE, for those of us who have OCD issues, this is maddening. It's completely off balance, uncentered, uneven, AND it doesn't even need to be!! There is the perfect amount of space to center it and maximize the usage of space on either side. Thank you! ;) Annie

I fully agree with all of this! Please at least move it over -- or allow us to adjust the placement!

Petasos
08-25-14, 09:47 AM
I would very much like the ability to move the Tree of Life. It's location is keeping me from utilizing my space to the fullest. Why can we not move this????

SuzzyQ22
08-26-14, 11:03 AM
I agree, especially with the OCD comment. I'd be fine too if it was just moved over one space so space can be used more effeciently. But maybe TL did it on purpose hoping that impatient people would spend real money to speed up expansion.

55lee55
09-04-14, 08:44 AM
I am one of those impatient people who will spend real money if I am enjoying the game and one thing that will make the game more enjoyable would be to give in to my OCD and let me move this thing that I want to kick over a space every time I open this game. Please TL, have mercy on us?

Lesimony
09-04-14, 06:36 PM
Ditto to all the comments above. Worst item placement I've seen from TL, and that includes the horrible position the Ice Age blimp originally occupied in DS.

lizzle1701
10-21-14, 10:38 AM
I agree! And now that we've got more types of deco, plus I'm advanced enough to have extra coins to play with, I'd like to be able to create cute deco areas. But that's tough when 4x4 gardens and farms won't fit properly in that wonky space by the breeding garden/nest. Please please please let us move them!

hugpete
10-21-14, 11:28 AM
Agree!

ArcadiaTofu
10-21-14, 02:15 PM
Agree. If only it could be moved over one or two spaces, that would be awesome. Maybe make it so the breeding den/nest cannot be moved anywhere else but horizontally in that one area. I don't want my den/nest anywhere other than right there... just one space over would be awesome so we can use our space more efficiently instead of it looking so uneven.

The OCD inside of me demands that it be centered! >.<

zenobia42
10-21-14, 02:24 PM
Agree. If only it could be moved over one or two spaces, that would be awesome. Maybe make it so the breeding den/nest cannot be moved anywhere else but horizontally in that one area. I don't want my den/nest anywhere other than right there... just one space over would be awesome so we can use our space more efficiently instead of it looking so uneven.

The OCD inside of me demands that it be centered! >.<

lol! Yes it may be OCD of us but that's only the half of it for me. The bigger problem is that the game refuses to allow us enough space. So the loss of just those few squares by the den hurts. If they would only allow us to expand to the other visible islands, I'd have a lot less of a problem with the awkward den/nest location. The OCD in me would still be a little bothered. But I'd just make it appear less lopsided with decorations or something.

flowless
11-01-14, 02:24 PM
Are We gonna get any info if they are considering this change ?

We would get two extra space

wildhearts20
11-04-14, 02:41 PM
I totally agree, please let us move it TL

sabrinainde
11-04-14, 07:34 PM
Another vote for being able to move this. Very annoying!

dumbpluff
11-05-14, 10:50 AM
count me in. i absolutely think this is a good idea.

Vodelle
12-02-14, 09:07 PM
Five months later and still not an option? Please let us move it around, thanks.

ghabra
12-13-14, 05:47 PM
I agree with u. Actually their current position with 3 squares to the left and 5 squares to the right is completely inconvenient. Esp, with the annoying need for more room for new habitats, and that all advanced habitats have the size 4x4. No mater what u put to the right of those buildings there are at least 4 squares that u cant use on the right side but with decorations.

CoodieBug
12-15-14, 09:48 AM
I agree with u. Actually their current position with 3 squares to the left and 5 squares to the right is completely inconvenient. Esp, with the annoying need for more room for new habitats, and that all advanced habitats have the size 4x4. No mater what u put to the right of those buildings there are at least 4 squares that u cant use on the right side but with decorations.

Yes--it is very irritating--please allow it to be movable. thanks

luna2cute
01-06-15, 04:58 PM
Another vote for this...I like many players am also OCD and this drives me crazy!! Let us move everything so we can structure and organize accordingly. LOL

Serendipity1110
01-16-15, 02:59 AM
One vote for this from me as well. The current location is super inconvenient and a waste of space.

AuntyRose32
01-16-15, 06:56 AM
I would also like to be able to move these two items, please.

luvtwilight
01-26-15, 09:39 PM
You should have the ability to move the evolution flower. Its in an awkward place and makes it very difficult to build around it especially if all your buildings and habitats are the bigger size. I would much prefer to maximize all available space.

thunderwell
01-30-15, 12:56 PM
I'm pretty sure you can move the evolution flower.
I have mine next to the breeding/egg nests.
The breeding/egg nests should be the only things you can't move.
Unless this was changed recently?

flowless
01-30-15, 03:25 PM
You should have the ability to move the evolution flower. Its in an awkward place and makes it very difficult to build around it especially if all your buildings and habitats are the bigger size. I would much prefer to maximize all available space.

Do u mean evolution flower or the nest ?

U cant move the nest and i agree i wish they can ajust the postion at least
But u can certainly move the evolution flower

Divaboutique15
06-29-16, 01:06 AM
It really needs to be either moved or make it centered!!!

CuteTali
06-29-16, 06:54 AM
It really needs to be either moved or make it centered!!!

Exactly!

Alideh
08-25-16, 08:49 PM
That would be awesome if we could :D

wagygirl
12-08-16, 07:55 PM
I can't stand that it is locked in place nothing really fits on either side, so it is a complete waste of space!
Please let us move it. Even if it has to stay on THAT island is fine. Just unlock it please!
People have been begging forever and no reply...

PurpleSonya
12-28-16, 02:03 PM
I think the geography of the two buildings are annoying. I want to be able to move them so I can decorate my forest to any extent.

I agree! This wastes a lot of space that is needed for an additional habitat.

anne_b
03-21-17, 04:54 PM
Has anyone ever received a reply about this? I notice that it is still locked in the same position so guess it's just been ignored.

GreytMom
04-03-17, 01:31 PM
I would love this, too.

AppleWhite84
07-24-17, 11:25 PM
I would also like to move it. I don't understand why they even locked it.

rayearthpoison
07-30-17, 09:17 AM
It seems that people have been asking to move the Tree of Life and Breeding Garden for YEARS.
What is the point of this forum if Storm8 doesn't even bother to reply? :mad:

Alohatami
08-05-17, 09:53 AM
I so desperately want it to move one space over as well!!! It is driving me nuts that there are only three spaces on one side and five spaces on the other. It makes no sense that it's placed where it is.

Alohatami
08-05-17, 10:09 AM
I am just wondering if someone from S8 could comment on the reasoning behind the placement of the Tree of Life and Breeding Den? The fact that it has three spaces on one side, and five spaces on the other makes it very difficult (if not impossible) to efficiently use the space around it.
In the Feedback/Suggestion forum there is a five page thread of people asking for it to be moved one space over (to be centered along its edge,) or just to make it completely moveable, yet no one from TL/S8 has ever responded on that thread. I genuinely want to know why it is were it is, and why it is not moveable?Maybe if i know the reasoning behind its placement, it will stop bothering me so much that its position is so very inefficient.

JustKay
08-05-17, 04:05 PM
I think it might have been just one of those unusual outcomes based on a random decision. I kinda realised it has it's benefits. as we will usually need one tile spots for event items so having that little strip near the nest makes sense since the game centres on that spot when an island is visited/returned to. I put all the point giving items and my trophies along that line. If it was perfect spacing then people would fill their island with habitats to the max and then when they get a one tile item they need to place, they'll realise they don't have a spare spot and need to make one by selling habitats (and possibly animals in them). if we're forced to have that one tile strip near the nest, then when an event starts, S8 can know for sure that everyone should have the space to put it out immediately (after storing decorations that may be sitting on the strip).

Alohatami
08-05-17, 04:22 PM
Thank you for the reply! You make a very good point, and have given me a logical reason for that space. I can live with that. :)

Rynetory2
08-06-17, 05:33 AM
Merged to existing thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71287-The-Ability-To-Move-the-Tree-of-Life-and-the-Breeding-Garden

JustKay
08-10-17, 05:50 AM
Thank you for the reply! You make a very good point, and have given me a logical reason for that space. I can live with that. :)

No problem. I kinda thought up of that answer on the spot so am happy to finally have an explanation for myself too :D

honoroll321
11-11-17, 11:57 AM
YAAAAS!!!!!* 100 % agrrreeddd!!!! (Agreed)