PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy story breeding list

Pages : 1 [2]

jim23cash
08-09-14, 01:06 AM
I think this is Volcamel. 14 hours, Armordillo and Rock Rino.

sehana
08-09-14, 03:01 AM

Is it on your island?

jim23cash
08-09-14, 03:15 AM
Is it on your island?

Yes. ;)

SANDSCApe
08-09-14, 04:14 AM
But why? If one side of the breeding is green and green only, shouldn't there be green in the outcome?

I do NOT want another firefox. That's why I put it so there should have to be green in the outcome because there is nothing that can be taken from the right side of the pairing but green. I did it to try to ensure no LONG fail. So what do I get? Firefox #4. And ZERO rare /super-rare fire/darks. And STILL no vinotaur.

That's not how breeding works. The offspring does NOT have to take an element from each parent. It's not genetics; it's simple color pooling.

Your Firefox-Pandaffodil pairing created a breeding pool of Fire-Dark-Nature. The resulting hybrid would be a combination of ANY TWO of those three elements: Nature-Fire, Dark-Fire, or Dark-Nature.

So you have 10 possible offspring:

Fairy Ferret
Solar Simian
Jackalope
Vinotaur

Firefox
Ember Bear
Cosmic Phoenix

Planther
Peamoth
Pegasus

There is NO way to ensure that you will ONLY get Nature-Fire or Dark-Nature hybrids from any single combination. The more elements you put into the breeding pool, the more possibilities you create.

It is ABSOLUTELY impossible to breed for any particular hybrid without the risk of getting other hybrids with the same elements. You can't try for super-rare Cosmic Phoenix without a chance (a very HIGH chance) of getting the common Firefox. And you can't put ANY hybrid into the Garden and not expect that SAME hybrid to be one of the possible offspring.

SANDSCApe
08-09-14, 05:51 AM
Hi when using with Armadillo / Toad as a breeding pair, they can get scyger, armadillo, crystal unicorn etc.
But if you breeding with Planther / Glacial Griffin you can Earth / Green eg Bamboon or Aquatter etc get. You can also get Chameneon. It depends on how separate the colors.

WHAT!? So much confusion here. Toad???
No idea what Fantasy Forest creature you're describing as "Toad" but if it can produce Skyger when paired with Armordillo, it must be a Dark-Water, Water-Earth, or Water-Nature hybrid. Please call creatures by their correct names to avoid confusion. THERE IS NO SEPARATION METHOD that could force one element from each parent.

If your "Toad" is a Water-Earth, then pairing it with Armordillo could produce 8 possible offspring from a pool of Water-Earth-Fire:
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
Skyger

Now if your "Toad" is a Dark-Water hybrid, then pairing it with Armordillo could produce 18 possible offspring from a pool of Dark-Water-Earth-Fire:
Dark Water (3 hybrids)
Dark Earth (3 hybrids)
Dark Fire (3 hybrids)
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
Skyger
Crystal Unicorn

But if your "Toad" is a Water-Nature, pairing it with Armordillo will create a Water-Earth-Nature-Fire pool, capable of producing 19 possible offspring:
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Water-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
Nature-Fire (4 hybrids)
Skyger
Crystal Unicorn

Breeding Planther with Glacial Griffin will create a Dark-Water-Earth-Nature pool, from which can also emerge 19 of the 38 creatures that currently exist in Fantasy Forest:
Dark-Water (3 hybrids)
Dark-Earth (3 hybrids)
Dark-Nature (3 hybrids)
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Water-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Nature (3 hybrids)
Crystal Unicorn

my607
08-09-14, 06:57 AM
Worse comes to worse sell your animals. I sold many of my animals.

MellowKittyxo
08-09-14, 08:02 AM

I got the same one! Was wondering what it was too but the volcamel egg in the chart looks different

MellowKittyxo
08-09-14, 08:38 AM
I got the same one! Was wondering what it was too but the volcamel egg in the chart looks different

I couldn't wait, I used some gems to hatch it and it is a volcamel egg!

zenobia42
08-09-14, 09:23 AM
That's not how breeding works. The offspring does NOT have to take an element from each parent. It's not genetics; it's simple color pooling. ...

I got that after the convo with sanya yesterday. I assumed that it would be coded intelligently. I understand now that it is NOT. While I get it, I still think it is stupid. With a green-only parent, the offspring ought to have green in it. I comprehend fully after the discussion yesterday that it does not work that way and did not need further instruction, though I thank you for telling me again. I just think it is STUPID of the game that it does not.

Worse comes to worse sell your animals. I sold many of my animals.
It would be nice if the game gave you more than 100 coins for 9+9 hours wasted. Or, at least, if they are going to give you next to nothing for it, they should at least let you sell it as soon as it becomes an egg to cut in half the wasted time.

igames4me
08-09-14, 09:25 AM
if you guys think the breeding stinks now wait till we get new types and then they split.Like in dragon story.
Those of us who play dragon story are used to it.

neasworld
08-09-14, 05:02 PM
Just got crystal w/magmacore & aquatter on the second try.

Drachenia
08-09-14, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Drachenia
Hi when using with Armadillo / Toad as a breeding pair, they can get scyger, armadillo, crystal unicorn etc.
But if you breeding with Planther / Glacial Griffin you can Earth / Green eg Bamboon or Aquatter etc get. You can also get Chameneon. It depends on how separate the colors.
Hello I am German, I made a picture of the island toad, I have it on the island. I hope it helps them, now and the other players also.

WHAT!? So much confusion here. Toad???
No idea what Fantasy Forest creature you're describing as "Toad" but if it can produce Skyger when paired with Armordillo, it must be a Dark-Water, Water-Earth, or Water-Nature hybrid. Please call creatures by their correct names to avoid confusion. THERE IS NO SEPARATION METHOD that could force one element from each parent.

If your "Toad" is a Water-Earth, then pairing it with Armordillo could produce 8 possible offspring from a pool of Water-Earth-Fire:
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
Skyger

Now if your "Toad" is a Dark-Water hybrid, then pairing it with Armordillo could produce 18 possible offspring from a pool of Dark-Water-Earth-Fire:
Dark Water (3 hybrids)
Dark Earth (3 hybrids)
Dark Fire (3 hybrids)
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
Skyger
Crystal Unicorn

But if your "Toad" is a Water-Nature, pairing it with Armordillo will create a Water-Earth-Nature-Fire pool, capable of producing 19 possible offspring:
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Water-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
Nature-Fire (4 hybrids)
Skyger
Crystal Unicorn

Breeding Planther with Glacial Griffin will create a Dark-Water-Earth-Nature pool, from which can also emerge 19 of the 38 creatures that currently exist in Fantasy Forest:
Dark-Water (3 hybrids)
Dark-Earth (3 hybrids)
Dark-Nature (3 hybrids)
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Water-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Nature (3 hybrids)
Crystal Unicorn

zenobia42
08-09-14, 06:15 PM
Hello I am German, I made a picture of the island toad, I have it on the island. I hope it helps them, now and the other players also.

Ah, it was a mistake by your translator. We call that a turtle or tortoise. A toad is like a frog, and can fit in your hand.

Artenyx
08-09-14, 09:20 PM
magmacore lv 5 + ocean owl lv 6 for crystal unicorn~

Elen4070
08-11-14, 07:53 AM
I just bred fire and rock and got something for 14 hrs that i dont see in the list (i see 12,13 and 15 hrs on the list). Any idea what it may be?

adorablerican
08-11-14, 08:26 AM
I just bred fire and rock and got something for 14 hrs that i dont see in the list (i see 12,13 and 15 hrs on the list). Any idea what it may be?

Here check this Egg chart out:

http://supremedynasty.com/tl/fforest_eggs2

hansmolln
08-11-14, 09:44 AM
Ah, it was a mistake by your translator. We call that a turtle or tortoise. A toad is like a frog, and can fit in your hand.

Aww that's such a cute translation mistake.

In German, toad is "Kr?te" and tortoise (because that's a tortoise, not a turtle) is "Schildkr?te" which would literally translate to "toad with a shield" :)

igames4me
08-11-14, 04:31 PM
So does anyone have all the animals?

hugpete
08-11-14, 06:30 PM

Volcamel !!

SANDSCApe
08-12-14, 04:43 AM
Aww that's such a cute translation mistake.

In German, toad is "Kr?te" and tortoise (because that's a tortoise, not a turtle) is "Schildkr?te" which would literally translate to "toad with a shield" :)

... or shield-croaker!

So Turtisle should be rendered as Inselschildkr?te instead of Inselkr?te? LOL. It really should be reversed because our creature is not an island tortoise; it's a tortoise island -- Tortisle. So ummm... Let's try this: Schildkr?tinsel? (I removed a vowel for the contraction). OMG, I've created tinsel!

Gosh, there must be loads of translation gibberish resulting from these mashed up creature names! After all, most of their names aren't actual words.

SANDSCApe
08-12-14, 05:20 AM

Thank you. Translator confusion aside, you are comparing Armordillo-Turtisle to Planther-GlacialGriffin. You can get Crystal Unicorn, Bamboon or Aquatter from BOTH those breedings because the only change is that you're replacing Fire with Dark. Either pair may produce Water-Earth, Water-Nature, Earth-Nature hybrids as well as Crystal Unicorn.

You cannot "separate the colors." All elements are pooled, and offspring draw from the pool.

Turtisle paired with Armordillo will create a Water-Earth-Nature-Fire pool, capable of producing 19 possible offspring:
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Water-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
Nature-Fire (4 hybrids)
Skyger
Crystal Unicorn

Breeding Planther with Glacial Griffin will create a Dark-Water-Earth-Nature pool, from which could also emerge 19 creatures:
Dark-Water (3 hybrids)
Dark-Earth (3 hybrids)
Dark-Nature (3 hybrids)
Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
Water-Nature (3 hybrids)
Earth-Nature (3 hybrids)
Crystal Unicorn

Petasos
08-12-14, 10:24 AM
I have reread this entire thread and the Crystal Unicorn thread. I keep seeing references to TL saying that critter Level and/or Rarity have no influence on breeding outcomes. While I fully understand the element combinations, I am having a hard time confirming that Level and/or Rarity are not influential. Can someone please provide a link where an actual TL representative stated that? So far it is only community members, which I would love to believe, but in the end are not the game designers.

SANDSCApe
08-13-14, 04:35 PM
I have reread this entire thread and the Crystal Unicorn thread. I keep seeing references to TL saying that critter Level and/or Rarity have no influence on breeding outcomes. While I fully understand the element combinations, I am having a hard time confirming that Level and/or Rarity are not influential. Can someone please provide a link where an actual TL representative stated that? So far it is only community members, which I would love to believe, but in the end are not the game designers.

Hard to find such a quote or link now, having played their breeding games for so long. For a faster official answer, I suggest you send a private message to Elsa or another Community Manager. The CM's are TL employees and are the most reliable source for any official information about the games.

Check any breeding-related thread that has a sticky. and look for the name/s of the thread's moderator/s. They all have easy links for private messaging.

SANDSCApe
08-13-14, 05:14 PM
Petasos, ask Kooky Panda, Maguar, Frozen Turtle or Elsa directly. I'm sure they can readily confirm these basic breeding rules for you (although they probably won't go into the finer details of composite elements). While you're at it, ask them to include that information about level and rarity in the game's FAQ instead of a bunch of hocus pocus about "the magical Tree of Life" and how "we have come no closer to unlocking its secrets." Please.

Petasos
08-14-14, 07:54 AM
Petasos, ask Kooky Panda, Maguar, Frozen Turtle or Elsa directly. I'm sure they can readily confirm these basic breeding rules for you (although they probably won't go into the finer details of composite elements). While you're at it, ask them to include that information about level and rarity in the game's FAQ instead of a bunch of hocus pocus about "the magical Tree of Life" and how "we have come no closer to unlocking its secrets." Please.

I think you just asked for me... :)

freezeglaryu
08-14-14, 10:33 AM
Oh yeah u might wanna change the list a bit. It's not iceclaw it's iciclaw like an icicle except its a claw.

princessbelle19
08-16-14, 09:19 AM
There is a new creature called a Volcamel and that is bred using earth and red. I am not sure what time it is I think it is 6 hours but i am not sure. Hope this helps! :).

princessbelle19
08-16-14, 09:30 AM
actually no it is sixteen sorry. so it is
Earth/Red: Volcamel ( 16 hours )

Ratisorn
08-16-14, 09:57 AM
Blue/Earth --- Rockodile (9Hrs)
Frostfang 15 / Rock Rhino 10

http://www.uppic.org/image-8868_53EF8A86.jpg (http://www.uppic.org/share-8868_53EF8A86.html)
http://www.uppic.org/image-5AE0_53EF8DE1.jpg (http://www.uppic.org/share-5AE0_53EF8DE1.html)

Bugsy2009
08-16-14, 12:06 PM
Just got 45 hours with level 4 Hydro Yak and level 5 Magmacore

Jypsydanger
08-16-14, 04:57 PM
I just got the 45hr breeding time using a level 10 Planther and a level 6 Iciclaw.

Good luck, everyone!

flowless
08-20-14, 01:18 PM
I just got the 45hr breeding time using a level 10 Planther and a level 6 Iciclaw.

Good luck, everyone!

Congrates
And thanx for sharing

flowless
08-20-14, 01:21 PM
There is a new creature called a Volcamel and that is bred using earth and red. I am not sure what time it is I think it is 6 hours but i am not sure. Hope this helps! :).

Yah it helps
So busy lately couldn't update the thread on time
14 hours breeding time according the official topic

flowless
08-20-14, 01:29 PM
magmacore lv 5 + ocean owl lv 6 for crystal unicorn~

Just got 45 hours with level 4 Hydro Yak and level 5 Magmacore

Just got crystal w/magmacore & aquatter on the second try.

Thanx for sharing
Added

flowless
08-20-14, 01:30 PM
Any one can recommend a free app to upload the pictures from
Greedy photobucket wants me to pay now to upload my pics

Ratisorn
08-22-14, 05:21 PM
Onyx Ox (Dark/Red) 18 Hrs

Skyger(15) / Pyro Pony(10) 18 Hrs

Nice.

http://www.uppic.org/image-25DF_53F8A178.jpg (http://www.uppic.org/share-25DF_53F8A178.html)

http://www.uppic.org/image-28BA_53F7DD71.jpg (http://www.uppic.org/share-28BA_53F7DD71.html)

MyBerk78
08-25-14, 04:10 AM
can people start putting up their breeding as in A+B=C?

as i have been trying everything to get an ocean owl but can't seem to find anyone has posted on how to get it? thaaaanks :)

SANDSCApe
08-25-14, 06:03 AM
can people start putting up their breeding as in A+B=C?

as i have been trying everything to get an ocean owl but can't seem to find anyone has posted on how to get it? thaaaanks :)

The list of pairs would be overwhelmingly long. ANY pair that together contributes Water & Nature is eligible to parent the owl, and it really doesn't matter which eligible pair you use.

There are 11 Water animals and 17 Nature animals, not including the Ocean Owl itself. That means there are 25 different animals (apart from the owl itself) who can contribute either 1 or 2 of the required elements.

You may pool 2, 3, or 4 elements to breed the owl, as long as Water and Nature are included. If you use ONLY those 2 elements, you will limit the number of possible outcomes to 3 (Turtisle, Aquatter & Ocean Owl). Keep trying before TeamLava introduces additional Water-Nature hybrids.

my607
08-25-14, 07:03 AM
I used a rainguin and hydra yak and got an owl. I have two owls but don't know what I used for second owl. This might not work cuz I tried for unicorn with the combos that were posted. I still don't have unicorn.

SANDSCApe
08-25-14, 07:27 AM
I used a rainguin and hydra yak and got an owl. I have two owls but don't know what I used for second owl. This might not work cuz I tried for unicorn with the combos that were posted. I still don't have unicorn.

I just got 11 hours from my Chromadile-Ferret pair, and I'm hoping this is MY first Ocean Owl - LOL (already have a Griffin).
I'm rolling the dice with 4 elements because I'm still missing creatures from every major hybrid family.

SANDSCApe
08-25-14, 11:46 AM
I just got 11 hours from my Chromadile-Ferret pair, and I'm hoping this is MY first Ocean Owl - LOL (already have a Griffin).
I'm rolling the dice with 4 elements because I'm still missing creatures from every major hybrid family.

Must be something in the water. My test-tube forest (Forest Gump on Storm8 ID PLAYPEN) also just got 11 hours from a 3-element pair (Rainguin-Panda). Sweet! Either way, it's a super - either Owl or Griffin.

MyBerk78
08-25-14, 02:28 PM
Any ocean owl combinations please?

islander53
08-26-14, 01:45 AM
Hi I just got the Ox egg I did wander what egg took 18 hrs now I know. Good luck everybody.

yeelela
08-26-14, 09:21 AM
I got one - 18 hrs. Looks different though as the one in the list. I'd say it is the Ox.

SANDSCApe
08-26-14, 10:22 AM
I got one - 18 hrs. Looks different though as the one in the list. I'd say it is the Ox.

Yes, that's the Onyx Ox egg, which is not yet displayed in the egg chart. Any egg you see there with with Sehana's S-dragon logo on it is just a temporary placeholder until Sehana can upload a picture of the egg.

MyBerk78
08-26-14, 11:23 AM
Hmmm I know a TON of people post their different breeding outcomes for Dragon story. I am aware there are lots of different types but if each person posted their success, it would be a good starting point for those of us..as i dont have all the animals people say they use, however some other forum user might, and what worked for them..might work for me..if you see what i mean

trenzalore81
08-28-14, 06:20 AM
It was a nice idea to translate the languages for the different countries. I am german and my animals have a german discription, too.. but so we have problems in here.. we have littel animals with discriptions like Norit-Nashorn or Inselkr?te so nobody here know what i am talking about and i don't know what the others talking about using the english discription.. :( and by the way, TL, "menu" is "Men?" in german, not "Speisekarte".. "Speisekarte" is the menu-card in the restaurant.. XD

Drachenia
08-28-14, 06:47 AM
Hi this is the new fire skid his egg and he sitting in the habitat. The fire skid egg has 11 hours and the guy devil has 16 hours

Sorry but the German name translated the translator wrong. You are very funny, for a better understanding I have the images inserted.

willb09
08-28-14, 06:52 AM
Figured it out!

willb09
08-28-14, 06:53 AM
Any ocean owl combinations please?

I got mine with just a Pandaffodil and a Frostfang. Good luck!

grameys
08-28-14, 07:49 AM
This one is 16 hours

This one is 11

SANDSCApe
08-28-14, 05:42 PM
... and this one is 8 hours. Yes, I was crazy enough to breed it.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps035a117c.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps035a117c.jpg.html)
Lightning Leopard egg

cocauina
08-28-14, 06:23 PM
... and this one is 8 hours. Yes, I was crazy enough to breed it.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps035a117c.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps035a117c.jpg.html)
Lightning Leopard egg

How do you breed him? Or you meant to say that you bought him? xD

SANDSCApe
08-28-14, 11:23 PM
How do you breed him? Or you meant to say that you bought him? xD

Nope. I'm crazy; but not crazy enough to buy a common creature, especially when they give you the first one free.
I bred this one using the first one as parent.
Lightning Leopard & Crystal Unicorn: Since there's no Gem-Electric hybrid, the Unicorn just copies its single-element partner.

SANDSCApe
08-28-14, 11:29 PM
Ah! I just went to see how many gems the Lighning Leopard costs. I didn't realize it could be bought with coins. In any case, 250,000 coins is way too much compared to the cost of breeding it. The Unicorn-Leopard pair sacrificed less than 40,000 coins of income for the 8 hours they spent in the Breeding Garden.

trenzalore81
08-29-14, 03:33 AM
Hi this is the new fire skid his egg and he sitting in the habitat. The fire skid egg has 11 hours and the guy devil has 16 hours

Sorry but the German name translated the translator wrong. You are very funny, for a better understanding I have the images inserted.

Kerlsteufel.. :D
Ich lach mich schepps.. :D

SANDSCApe
08-29-14, 05:47 AM
Nope. I'm crazy; but not crazy enough to buy a common creature, especially when they give you the first one free.
I bred this one using the first one as parent.
Lightning Leopard & Crystal Unicorn: Since there's no Gem-Electric hybrid, the Unicorn just copies its single-element partner.

Looks like I'm not the only one experimenting. One of my neighbors is trying this:
http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps99ac3084.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps99ac3084.jpg.html)

Now there's no Electric-Dark hybrid, and no composite element you can create from the two; so what will be the result of this breeding? Two guesses:
A. Only one parent's element will be used, resulting in either Lightning Leopard or Skyger.
B. Neither element will be used, and the standard dudd offspring will result: Pyro Pony.

But the B consequence is usually reserved for animals who are not coded to be parents, so I'll bet on Skyger. Although both parents are Common, Skyger is "more Common" than Leopard. Its price tag is 200 gems compared to Leopard's 250K coins, but it's a fail-proof breed from 2 common starters, and earns less.

I say Skyger. What do you think?

(What's up with the arbitrary pricing of animals in the shop anyway?)

chalupa2030
08-30-14, 08:08 PM
I got a Spruce Moose! 15 hours ~ but I forgot the combination I used. Sorry:(. Cool egg, though!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/fe1281a9fd17da533fefef1a77d3fc89.jpg

Hawksmoor
09-01-14, 06:55 AM
Does anybody know which egg/creature this is? Thx.

Hawksmoor
09-01-14, 06:57 AM
Does anybody know which egg/creature this is? Thx.

Oops never mind, it's the Twilight Troll. Sorry!

meowmee33
09-01-14, 11:06 AM
Hi, does anyone know what a 1hr egg will be?

flowless
09-02-14, 05:34 AM
Hi, does anyone know what a 1hr egg will be?

If ur breeding panda with unicorn
Then the one hour gonna be also panda there is a lot of topics objecting to this

toheyiy
09-06-14, 03:48 AM
The new lightning-plant crossbreeds
Thunderhawk (common) 16 hours
Eagle beagle (rare) 17 hours
Got them consecutively was trying to breed a daredevil with lightning leopard and fairy ferret when I got the thunderhawk and decided to try breeding lightning and plant and got the eagle beagle.

toheyiy
09-06-14, 03:52 AM
When I got the thunderhawk I thought it was a daredevil so still haven't got a daredevil.

samanthaxrose
09-06-14, 06:40 AM
Thunder hawk first try..

Phaedrakiki
09-06-14, 08:07 PM
Me too...first try. but it's common, so I guess that makes sense. still, new breeds & combos are exciting!:D

Melis2a84
09-06-14, 09:49 PM
Hi Guys! I have been trying n trying to get the unicorn and I still don't have it! Any help would be great?! I've even spent money on gems :(:confused:

dinoman23
09-07-14, 07:50 AM
Gargolem and fire glider gave me a crystal unicorn

my607
09-07-14, 08:26 AM
Wow congrats.

zenobia42
09-07-14, 07:44 PM
Congrats, dinoman!

Melis2a84, putting any two animals in the breeding den, that between them have four different elements, can produce a crystal dragon. All the current 6 elements that exist have been shown to work. I would just recommend You pick the 4 of 6 elements you are lacking the most breeds in, so that your unicorn fails are less likely to be total failures in that they will get you other new animals.

All 6 elements work. Super rares, rares and commons work. Levels 4-15 work. It is just a matter of luck. You are NOT alone in trying for a long time and not getting one. There are a lot of us in the same boat. And we are all rooting for each other, so don't give up! You CAN breed it. It just may take a long time. I have been trying a very long time and don't have it yet. But i refuse to reward the game makers' stinginess by giving them the > $150 it would cost to buy the unicorn and emerald. I hope we can all stay strong and united and not give in and buy them! That would be rewarding them for manipulating us by making both the unicorn and the emerald easy to get, then with no warning much, much more difficult to get, for the purpose of twisting our arms into buying them. I for one would rather never have them than reward duplicity by opening my wallet wide.

SANDSCApe
09-08-14, 02:48 AM
Hi Guys! I have been trying n trying to get the unicorn and I still don't have it! Any help would be great?! I've even spent money on gems :(:confused:

Zenobia has good advice there. Besides, if you buy the Unicorn then suddenly find you can't put four elements together without getting a 45-hour hostage situation, you'll be kicking yourself every day.

Personally, I don't think you should speed the fails either, unless they are NICE fails that you're going to keep. Speeding breeds and hatchlings to throw away the eggs is a recipe for heartbreak. Speed-breeding works well if you are dealing with a very limited number of variables (like going for an Eagle Beagle). There are WAY too many variables when breeding with 4 elements.

Keep trying! Maybe your Unicorn attempts will bring you a herd of rares and duplicate super-rares like it did for Zenobia. Or maybe you'll get crazy ultra luck and have several Gem creatures in a sea of duplicate commons like me. But hopefully, you'll wind up somewhere between these two extremes.

Melis2a84
09-08-14, 02:56 AM
Thank you zenobia42 I will definitely keep trying thank you again! I agree $150 is a lot of cash and agree with you completely, but like you said we stay strong and we will succeed in the end! And yes congrats dinoman23 you did it 👍😃

Melis2a84
09-08-14, 03:02 AM
Thank you SANDSCApe! I did speed the fails to keep trying to get the unicorn but no luck waste of my cash and it was heartbreak �� I'm glad I got the eagle beagle and thunder hawk pretty quick and one after another which was great!

SANDSCApe
09-08-14, 03:07 AM
I now have 33 duplicates, only one of which is super, the vast majority being common slackers. It used to be a Panda farm over here. Now the forest is crawling with Chromadiles, Planthers and ... the Unmentionables.
I don't mind if it takes a long time to collect the 14 missing animals (even if that number grows every week). I just hope TeamLava doesn't start retiring animals like they do in other TL games.

Drachenia
09-08-14, 01:13 PM
Hey what do I get breeding with Thunderbird / Fire glides are 7 hours?

cquinn32
09-08-14, 01:30 PM
Hey what do I get breeding with Thunderbird / Fire glides are 7 hours?

Probably vinotaur

chalupa2030
09-08-14, 01:34 PM
Got Daredevil! Lightening and Pyro Pony.

I think....

Sumercarefree
09-08-14, 09:34 PM
In my Account I have 2 Crystal Unicorns and an Emerald.
They pay good money.

But Account 2 has zero !
(lvl 19)

I think if it comes it just keeps coming.

my607
09-09-14, 05:11 AM
No luck, I used fire glider and gargolemn no unicorn. So disappointing

Galadraal
09-10-14, 01:35 PM
Yay! I just got my first 45 hour breed time with a 15 Fire Glider and a 13 Aurora Pegasus! I can't even count the number of four element tries I've done :-) Still don't have the Vinotaur, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Grassquatch, Magmacore, Daredevil, Sea Drake, Onyx Ox or the newer rare electrics but at least I got the money maker :-) so I am one happy camper

my607
09-10-14, 01:55 PM
Congrats to you. I want that luck too like right now.

MyBerk78
09-10-14, 02:40 PM
have have bred Rainguin-Panda with no luck trying to get me an ocean own..and I don't have a hydro yak...so...any other combos for an ocean owl?

my607
09-10-14, 04:17 PM
Try using other nature/ water animals together.

zenobia42
09-10-14, 06:11 PM
have have bred Rainguin-Panda with no luck trying to get me an ocean own..and I don't have a hydro yak...so...any other combos for an ocean owl?

Maybe try 2 turtisles, or 2 aquatters, or 1 of each. That way, your outcome will have to be nature-water, and it's just a matter of waiting for it to be the owl. It took me a LONG time to get mine. But it's doable!

Willow_cerridwen
09-13-14, 02:56 AM
Hi Guys. I'm new to the forum but thought I'd share my news so that people don't loose hope. I'm level 24 and have just got the illusive '45 hr' egg. I don't ever spend money and so rely on winning gems and gifts from neighbours, so the pace of my game is extremely slow, but I quite enjoy the fact that I have to strategise to use Gems and money wisely. But I also know that it's just as difficult even if you buy gems to speed things up. Which is why I thought I'd share what happened. I used a level 11 Turtisle and a level 10 Racmoon. This was my 2nd attempt with them, but I've been breeding for weeks now. I was initially using mostly fire and dark combinations as I've been trying for the ember bear, but after finally getting her, this was one of the few times I stepped away and used nature and earth. Although I've bred every combination there is and Obviously every forest is different, but I wonder, if you're breeding predominantly with certain elements, maybe step away and breed with opposite every now and then. At the end of the day it's trial and error but I hope this helps. Good luck.

LokiLiesmith
09-13-14, 04:06 AM
Hey guys, I breeded a sea drake and eagle beagle and got 21 hours. Possibly one of the new ones?

Edit: Nvm, it was a storm sphinx

TokiChunsa
09-14-14, 12:12 AM
Earth and electric, 12 hours
I think it's a Shock Fox, since it's common.

TokiChunsa
09-14-14, 12:40 PM
Earth and electric, 12 hours
I think it's a Shock Fox, since it's common.

Yup, it's Shock Fox.

zenobia42
09-14-14, 01:05 PM
Hi Guys. I'm new to the forum but thought I'd share my news so that people don't loose hope. I'm level 24 and have just got the illusive '45 hr' egg. I don't ever spend money and so rely on winning gems and gifts from neighbours, so the pace of my game is extremely slow, but I quite enjoy the fact that I have to strategise to use Gems and money wisely. But I also know that it's just as difficult even if you buy gems to speed things up. Which is why I thought I'd share what happened. I used a level 11 Turtisle and a level 10 Racmoon. This was my 2nd attempt with them, but I've been breeding for weeks now. I was initially using mostly fire and dark combinations as I've been trying for the ember bear, but after finally getting her, this was one of the few times I stepped away and used nature and earth. Although I've bred every combination there is and Obviously every forest is different, but I wonder, if you're breeding predominantly with certain elements, maybe step away and breed with opposite every now and then. At the end of the day it's trial and error but I hope this helps. Good luck.

Congrats on your unicorn, Willow, and thanks for sharing the good news with us! :D

55lee55
09-15-14, 06:57 AM
Congratulations Willow! That is quite an accomplishment! I also try to step back and change my breeding strategy once in a while. I am not sure if it makes a difference in my case or if just the change make it feel like it does, but thanks for sharing what works for you.

It is uplifting to hear of such a success!

buttabdullah99
09-15-14, 12:19 PM
Yahoooo!!!! I just got AROURA PEGASUS 16hrs I am soo happy
One of my mist favourite animal
I got it with recmoon/eagle beagle
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag331/farhanbutt1680/Mobile%20Uploads/81B9693B-E668-4FDA-9BBC-6A05F8C67219_zpsdykqnfcz.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/81B9693B-E668-4FDA-9BBC-6A05F8C67219_zpsdykqnfcz.png.html)

hugpete
09-19-14, 01:53 AM
Yahoooo!!!! I just got AROURA PEGASUS 16hrs I am soo happy
One of my mist favourite animal
I got it with recmoon/eagle beagle
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag331/farhanbutt1680/Mobile%20Uploads/81B9693B-E668-4FDA-9BBC-6A05F8C67219_zpsdykqnfcz.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/81B9693B-E668-4FDA-9BBC-6A05F8C67219_zpsdykqnfcz.png.html)

Congrats! She's my favorite animal so far.

dragonloona
09-19-14, 04:46 PM
I now have 33 duplicates, only one of which is super, the vast majority being common slackers. It used to be a Panda farm over here. Now the forest is crawling with Chromadiles, Planthers and ... the Unmentionables.
I don't mind if it takes a long time to collect the 14 missing animals (even if that number grows every week). I just hope TeamLava doesn't start retiring animals like they do in other TL games.

I agree, I too just beaten nightmare, and working on leveling it up to 10!! I only need two more creatures, and all but 2 are at least level 10 now!!!
I would never buy gems to buy the Crystal unicorn, too much money and not worth it. Just keep trying and do different combos to get it!! Good luck to all!!!

dragonloona
09-19-14, 05:29 PM
Here is my park with all but 2 creatures I'm still hunting for. All but two are at least level 10 right now!!! (Not including the extra crystal unicorns and Emerald dragons I have)http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/image1_zps11b69e06.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image1_zps11b69e06.jpg.html)
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/image3_zps075416ca.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image3_zps075416ca.jpg.html)
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/image2_zps9e0346d9.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image2_zps9e0346d9.jpg.html)

stoneflower8
09-21-14, 10:45 AM
Lighting Leopard (11) & Jackalope(10)= 11 hours ... I'm waiting now... Yessss!
FIRE GLIEDER
Turtisle(10)&Armordilo(10)=VOLCAMEL
Rainguin(10)&Peamoth(10)=6h Sorry but no Solar Similar I was so angry and sold my new baby. I didn'tt remember what I got.
Nightmare(11)&HydroYak(10)=3h Fairy Ferret
Pyro Pony(15)&Pandafodil(15)=6h Solar Similar
Fire Glider(13)&Nightmare(11)=9h?

TokiChunsa
09-21-14, 11:26 PM
Hi, can anyone help? I see that Nightmare is gotten through a tournament, but I never got the tournament. When did that take place? I saw the trophy, but nothing happened when I pressed on it, then it disappeared a few hours later. I thought it was getting fixed.

Edit: nevermind. I know what happened. I gave up getting it.

Scarletfyr
09-24-14, 06:02 PM
Congrats! She's my favorite animal so far.

I had a rainbow looking egg in the beginning but figured I would breed the unicorn soon enough. Just like aa games it happens eventually, but now level 37 and no unicorn. Is anyone else that high with out. Just feeling a bit left out. Thanks all, Scarletfyr 😢

zenobia42
09-24-14, 06:57 PM
I had a rainbow looking egg in the beginning but figured I would breed the unicorn soon enough. Just like aa games it happens eventually, but now level 37 and no unicorn. Is anyone else that high with out. Just feeling a bit left out. Thanks all, Scarletfyr 😢

You are NOT alone. I've been playing long and hard enough that the moment the level cap increased I jumped from 30 to 40. And still no unicorn. It SUX. But there is no way I'm going to spend the $70 it would cost to just buy one. It's breed one in the next couple weeks or quit the game and find another. I'm already looking at other games to see if any have possibilities. Futility is just not fun. And this game has be*** to feel like banging my head on a wall. If I could just get that unicorn, my love of the game would pop right back up to where it was at the beginning. But right now... it's days on my iPad are numbered.

FridayFarms
09-24-14, 07:12 PM
How many Fire Gliders can you get in a row? I'm on #6.
(Sigh)

sukyee
09-25-14, 05:07 PM
Anyone can advise, what am I breeding now??
Armadillo + Conducktor with 7 hours...
Can't find this combination in the breeding list...
Can any mod update it with those new electric combo!? I always want to refer to this thread to find out what's breeding

hugpete
09-25-14, 06:53 PM
Anyone can advise, what am I breeding now??
Armadillo + Conducktor with 7 hours...
Can't find this combination in the breeding list...
Can any mod update it with those new electric combo!? I always want to refer to this thread to find out what's breeding

Armordillo is fire and rock; Conducktor is electric and water. Two 7 hours animals are Vinotaur (nature and fire, but you don't have nature in the mix) and Skyger (dark is made from fire+water). You have a Skyger.

hugpete
09-25-14, 06:54 PM
How many Fire Gliders can you get in a row? I'm on #6.
(Sigh)

What are you breeding to get them?

locotesx3
09-25-14, 07:05 PM
What are you breeding to get them?

I have 5 or so on my island and I have sold just as many. They are pretty easy to get with the pyro pony and lightning leopard. If you haven't tried that combo yet???

FridayFarms
09-25-14, 07:41 PM
Well on my 8th try I think I finally have a Daredevil Breeding. Have been breeding pony and leopard over and over trying to get one of the two fire/electric creatures in am missing.

Would rather have the gold lion, but better than another common!

sukyee
09-25-14, 07:44 PM
Armordillo is fire and rock; Conducktor is electric and water. Two 7 hours animals are Vinotaur (nature and fire, but you don't have nature in the mix) and Skyger (dark is made from fire+water). You have a Skyger.

Thanks for your answer...

Snowfall0
09-25-14, 08:29 PM
I don't know what I have. I bred rampage and aquatter, 14 hours. The egg is green on the bottom and pink at the top, there's a tiny white flower with an orangish center and a large leaf in the middle. I would post a pic but I don't know how.

Edit: hedgehog. The egg pic here is different..

locotesx3
09-25-14, 09:05 PM
I don't know what I have. I bred rampage and aquatter, 14 hours. The egg is green on the bottom and pink at the top, there's a tiny white flower with an orangish center and a large leaf in the middle. I would post a pic but I don't know how.

Edit: hedgehog. The egg pic here is different..

This is something a member here out together. It helps a lot identifying eggs you haven't seen yet or breed times to narrow down egg possibilities. Hope it helps you, it has helped me a bunch.

http://supremedynasty.com/tl/fforest_eggs2

hugpete
09-25-14, 09:18 PM
I have 5 or so on my island and I have sold just as many. They are pretty easy to get with the pyro pony and lightning leopard. If you haven't tried that combo yet???
I don't need the Daredevil, thanks. Was asking for other reasons.

Well on my 8th try I think I finally have a Daredevil Breeding. Have been breeding pony and leopard over and over trying to get one of the two fire/electric creatures in am missing.

Would rather have the gold lion, but better than another common!

Try breeding Fire Glider with Fire Glider, or with pony-or-leopard. I have this theory that rarity and level of the animal affect the breeding results. Breed your highest level Fire Glider. Good luck!

locotesx3
09-26-14, 12:41 AM
I don't need the Daredevil, thanks. Was asking for other reasons.

Try breeding Fire Glider with Fire Glider, or with pony-or-leopard. I have this theory that rarity and level of the animal affect the breeding results. Breed your highest level Fire Glider. Good luck!

Hahahahah
Sorry I didn't think about it as you were going to give advice. I sent you an invite and visited your island (very impressive). When I saw you had some already I figured it out though.

samanthaxrose
09-26-14, 06:57 AM
Just bred electric and water together and got a 17 hour and 2 minute breed time..that is weird..since when is there a breed time like that? Lol could anyone tell me what this is? I thought it was a conductor..

Edit: found out is was a falconch! Weird breed time..

SANDSCApe
09-26-14, 12:01 PM
Just bred electric and water together and got a 17 hour and 2 minute breed time..that is weird..since when is there a breed time like that? Lol could anyone tell me what this is? I thought it was a conductor..

Edit: found out is was a falconch! Weird breed time..

I just restarted my game, looking for a super-rare Electric-Water Electric Eel or whatever they are rolling out today. But nothing yet. Not that I have any chance of breeding it, but I get excited anyway.

Bambamstad
09-26-14, 12:14 PM
There is a new region in the battlegrounds. Just got the message.

locotesx3
09-26-14, 12:27 PM

Yeah I just opened up my game and saw it as well. I was hoping that there was a thread listing the oppents and what works I them. Cause unlike the nightmare arena you don't see the oppents till after you start the battle. I.E you have to select yours first, anyways here are my 1st and 2nd.

My first oppenent was a Skyger and I beat it with my troll.
Second oppenent was a FrostFang used troll again and lost.

SANDSCApe
09-26-14, 12:47 PM

Big Bad Wolf? What is the boss animal?
I don't have a goal for it because I never hatched my Troll. Please post information from the goal if you have it.

Bambamstad
09-26-14, 12:52 PM
Big Bad Wolf? What is the boss animal?
I don't have a goal for it because I never hatched my Troll. Please post information from the goal if you have it.

There are some threads going on. The boss is in my opinion a fire dark creature.

locotesx3
09-26-14, 12:55 PM
It's called a terrier.. something

Bambamstad
09-27-14, 12:12 AM
Just breeding a second unicorn. I know a lot of people don not succeed in breeding it, so I will not complain.
Anyway it will earn a lot of money, but it is still a duplicate.
I put ember bear and rainguin in the den, hoping for a sea drake.....

viramisu
09-27-14, 01:23 AM
I love my sea drake. He's on level 14 now, so powerfull in beating many animals on battleground. No unicorn yet at level 26. Whatevs.

MrsA86
09-27-14, 08:46 AM
Finally got my unicorn!! Has taken forever (I'm level 32) but as soon as I saw that 45 hour timer...well, I don't think I've been that excited for a long time!! Lol my breeding combo was.. Ancient sloth and Daredevil - both were at level 10 exactly (not sure if that makes a difference) :D

Hawksmoor
09-27-14, 08:59 AM
Finally got my unicorn!! Has taken forever (I'm level 32) but as soon as I saw that 45 hour timer...well, I don't think I've been that excited for a long time!! Lol my breeding combo was.. Ancient sloth and Daredevil - both were at level 10 exactly (not sure if that makes a difference) :D

Congrats MrsA! Some of us are still waiting but I'm always happy to hear success stories. ;)

sweetypies97
09-27-14, 05:15 PM
I got a hedgehog with my yak and magmacore. I was pretty happy with whatever any 14 hr egg turned out to be but I'm happy to have a new animal in my forest!

passinthru8
09-27-14, 05:21 PM
Lighting Leopard (11) & Jackalope(10)= 11 hours ... I'm waiting now... Yessss!
FIRE GLIEDER
Turtisle(10)&Armordilo(10)=VOLCAMEL
Rainguin(10)&Peamoth(10)=6h? I hope Solar Simian :)

Thank you so very much for revealing your breeding combos!! Everyone else says " dark & water or fire & earth". Well, I know that. I am having a heck of a time breeding anything but commons. I'll try your combos & post if I have any luck. Even if I don't, I still applaud you for posting. Thanks again!

furbabieshotel
09-27-14, 05:30 PM
Ok I have bred every animal except the Crystal Horse, the green one with crystal and that pesky lightning lion, any suggestions???? I really want the crystal horse!!! Please any help would be appreciated!!

sweetypies97
09-27-14, 07:29 PM
Woohoo! I just got my grassquatch! Finally!

FridayFarms
09-27-14, 07:32 PM
Yay! Still waiting on my Grassquatch.

JeannesThinkin
09-28-14, 09:21 AM
Ok I have bred every animal except the Crystal Horse, the green one with crystal and that pesky lightning lion, any suggestions???? I really want the crystal horse!!! Please any help would be appreciated!!
Patience is a virtue for these games. Without patient people, TL would be out of business...

SANDSCApe
09-28-14, 12:18 PM
Patience is a virtue for these games. Without patient people, TL would be out of business...

I read that aloud to my 9-year-old, and she immediately voiced what I was thinking -- that it's actually the IMPATIENT players that keep TL in business!

flowless
09-28-14, 12:39 PM
I read that aloud to my 9-year-old, and she immediately voiced what I was thinking -- that it's actually the IMPATIENT players that keep TL in business!

So true
It's funny ;)

passinthru8
10-01-14, 01:29 PM
Yay! Still waiting on my Grassquatch.

Congratz!! Do you remember what you bred?

passinthru8
10-01-14, 01:33 PM
Hey Fantasy Friends. I just got 22 hours. Bred Lightning with Conducktor. I think it is a Super Rare Hippogryph. Really excited! I haven't had much luch breeding anything but Commons. I wish more people would post their lucky breeding combos.

passinthru8
10-01-14, 01:36 PM
Thanks! I just got Hippogryph with Lightning/Conducktor. Both Level 11, if that matters? I really tried to delete this duplicate message. Couldn't figure out how? sorry!

passinthru8
10-01-14, 01:40 PM
I just restarted my game, looking for a super-rare Electric-Water Electric Eel or whatever they are rolling out today. But nothing yet. Not that I have any chance of breeding it, but I get excited anyway.

There is hope. I just breed Lightning/Conducktor both Lvl 11, got Hippogryph 22 hours. I have bred the same commons over and over and over. Good Luck!

passinthru8
10-01-14, 01:49 PM
I agree!! I will share if I get a good one.

OMG. I did it again. Why can't I delete my own post?

1Peter1Pan1
10-01-14, 02:30 PM
Volcamel (15) + Hydro yak (12) = 45 hours waiting time :D
super, finally

luna2cute
10-02-14, 12:02 PM
I just wanted to say how very helpful this thread is. Thank you to flowless and everyone who has contributed.

I use this thread everyday, have it bookmarked and really love it!

Some days I groan...not another armordillo. 😪

Some days I cheer....Yahoo, finally got a super rare I've been trying for! 😃

The unicorn still eludes me but I'm slowly making my way along. I have a habitat all ready. Lol.

Thanks to everyone! 👏👏👏👏👏👏 😃😃😃😃😃😃

princessbelle19
10-03-14, 12:35 PM
New animal: Bred lightning and Dark.16 hours
Its a blue egg with one yellow and white ****** and has some dots on it.
Snowdrops land

NAB2NAB
10-05-14, 05:13 AM
I got this egg by breeding Skyger (L15) with Lightening Leopard (L15). However, my breed time was 17hrs. Is this what your egg looked like? Has it hatched yet? What is it?

It is Koala Cadabra. Kinda bummed it wasn't some strange new creature.

TokiChunsa
10-05-14, 02:34 PM
I think this is the Elephantom. I'll update when it hatches.

jptheripper
10-06-14, 07:02 AM
Just got 45 hours with solar simian and chromadile

TokiChunsa
10-10-14, 12:54 AM
I think this is the Elephantom. I'll update when it hatches.

Yup! It is.

noabcd
10-13-14, 02:09 AM
If this is of any help to anyone- I bred a crystal unicorn using a Conducktor and a Racmoon.

TJ4EYR
10-16-14, 06:03 AM
The Elephantom egg is actually showing up as 23 hours. I thought I had a Zapra with the 23 hour breed but the egg is clearly an Elephantom. Could the two times have been switched around?

TJ4EYR
10-16-14, 06:56 AM
I just breed a Crystal Unicorn with a Pandaffodil and got a one hour breed time. I'm not seeing this on Flowless's awesome lists. Any ideas?

cquinn32
10-16-14, 08:27 AM
I just breed a Crystal Unicorn with a Pandaffodil and got a one hour breed time. I'm not seeing this on Flowless's awesome lists. Any ideas?

It's a pandaffodil

flowless
10-16-14, 10:12 AM

Gonna update the list

I was hoping TL would see how rediculous it's to have pandaffodile to hatch after 1 hour instead of its 30 sec

Good luck with emreland

GC5410
10-16-14, 04:40 PM
I accidentally bred a frostfang with a pyro pony and what I got was a pyro pony, but it only took 1hr to breed - is that correct?

tinman5969
10-17-14, 11:32 AM
Bred My Crystal Unicorn with Lvl 7 Racmoon yesterday😊

tinman5969
10-17-14, 11:35 AM
all that reply didn't come out��. It was Lvl 7 Racmoon & Lvl 4 Aquatter.��

Melis2a84
10-18-14, 02:15 AM
Hi
I breed my unicorn with iciclaw lvl 10 and jackalope lvl 10, I continued using this breed until I got my unicorn! Hope this helps :D

playongamers
10-22-14, 08:20 AM
Just get 45 hrs by Sea Drake 10 and Gold Lion 10

readysetgo888
10-25-14, 07:12 AM
I just got a 16 hr breed time with only lightning, dark, and earth. What animal is this? Could it be the new scarecrow?

flowless
10-25-14, 07:30 AM
I just got a 16 hr breed time with only lightning, dark, and earth. What animal is this? Could it be the new scarecrow?

Yes it's is congrats

monimom613
10-28-14, 08:27 AM
Thanks for posting this!

I am confused though by the colors? We are breeding elements not colors correct?

monimom613
10-28-14, 08:32 AM
I am new to forums and not at all sure how to navigate so I apologize if I am posting this question in the wrong place.

I am trying to finish the heating up challenge. "reach island 6 in Jewel Mania Halloween!" I thought that I did already but I am not getting the bonus. Does anyone have any clarification on what the challenge wants us to do?

Thank you!

arikatu
10-28-14, 01:20 PM
Thanks for posting this!

I am confused though by the colors? We are breeding elements not colors correct?

You're right, haha. The elements have colors though, and maybe it's just easier to reference them by that? In the end, it's still the same thing! :P

I am new to forums and not at all sure how to navigate so I apologize if I am posting this question in the wrong place.

I am trying to finish the heating up challenge. "reach island 6 in Jewel Mania Halloween!" I thought that I did already but I am not getting the bonus. Does anyone have any clarification on what the challenge wants us to do?

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums! You might want to post about that here (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?296-Fantasy-Forest-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues) to get a member of the TL Staff to help you. (:

sweetypies97
10-30-14, 12:15 AM
Oh my gosh, I got an ocean owl! Finally! I had given up and forgotten about it, but tried for the seahorse. So happy!

121AngelA
10-30-14, 06:15 PM
Just put Ocean Owl and Hydro Yak in nest, got 13hrs breed time, but can't see that time in green/blue list. Any idea what it is?

arikatu
10-30-14, 08:29 PM
Looks like you got a Sea Horse, congrats! (:

Here's (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74507-10-28-14-Sea-Horse) the thread for it, to see images/times/whatnot.

flowless
10-31-14, 01:59 AM
Just put Ocean Owl and Hydro Yak in nest, got 13hrs breed time, but can't see that time in green/blue list. Any idea what it is?

I updated the list
I thought I did so

Congested it's sea horse been trying my self too
No luck so far

sweetypies97
11-01-14, 05:35 AM
Still no seahorse, but a second ocean owl!

flowless
11-01-14, 06:37 AM
Still no seahorse, but a second ocean owl!

Nothing but common for me too
Iam fighting not to abbonden this combo

I don't seem to get anything lately
Apart for the limited

stoneflower8
11-03-14, 01:34 AM
No Thorilla in pictures egg list!

baseball_boy
11-03-14, 05:02 AM
I am really getting sick of this game. The last 30 animals I have bred are ones I already have. Nothing new at all.

GC5410
11-09-14, 06:27 PM
Breeding just started as 17 hours 1 minute and 38 seconds - I assume it's a Falconch, but weird I didn't get the full extra 2 minutes.

flowless
11-09-14, 09:17 PM
Yah GC410
That's one mystery we would never know why

Maybe an inside joke who knows
I should update topic with this weird timing

inespay
11-11-14, 09:03 AM
I just got a breeding time of 17h01minute35seconds of a eagle beagle and a chameneon. What could it be? The time is so strange?

flowless
11-15-14, 07:29 AM
I just got a breeding time of 17h01minute35seconds of a eagle beagle and a chameneon. What could it be? The time is so strange?

It's falconch
Love how wet if is the time

Thatsmylucy
11-17-14, 07:22 AM
I'm pretty sure I have the pumpkin panda in my nest but the pic is different than yours. I don't know how to post pics or I would show you. The egg I have in nest isn't in your picture guide at all. It'll be in nest for another 15 hours if anyone wants to look & let me know what it is. Thanks for all u do. I'd be lost without you. ��

flowless
11-29-14, 06:14 AM
I'm pretty sure I have the pumpkin panda in my nest but the pic is different than yours. I don't know how to post pics or I would show you. The egg I have in nest isn't in your picture guide at all. It'll be in nest for another 15 hours if anyone wants to look & let me know what it is. Thanks for all u do. I'd be lost without you. ��

Thanxx sehana updated the picture chart
She does a wonderful job

And thanx for ur nice comment

121AngelA
12-02-14, 02:22 PM
Bred seahorse and yak-O-lantern and got 12hrs breeding time .... turned out to be Cold Turkey. Trying to get crystal unicorn so pretty pleased with this fail.

flowless
12-02-14, 11:50 PM
Bred seahorse and yak-O-lantern and got 12hrs breeding time .... turned out to be Cold Turkey. Trying to get crystal unicorn so pretty pleased with this fail.

Congrates
That's the some good luck you had
Hopefully the unicorn would be just around the corner

121AngelA
12-03-14, 05:29 AM
Just bred same combo (sea horse and yak-o-lantern) and got 6hrs Fallaby.
So far using this combo I've bred Pumpkin Panda, Harvest Hedgehog, Hedgehog and last time was Cold Turkey.
Not a bad set of fails when trying for Crystal Unicorn. Think this is now my go2 combo :-)

sweethutch
12-04-14, 07:43 PM
I just put my unicorn and pyro pony in the den (first time ever trying) and got a 45 hour breed time!!!!! Am I correct in understanding the list that I have the Razorback? Especially on my first try!?!?! Oh my, I'm so excited and hope I am understanding this right!?!?!

flowless
12-04-14, 11:16 PM
I just put my unicorn and pyro pony in the den (first time ever trying) and got a 45 hour breed time!!!!! Am I correct in understanding the list that I have the Razorback? Especially on my first try!?!?! Oh my, I'm so excited and hope I am understanding this right!?!?!

You are understanding right :p
Congrats , hope ur luck continue

inespay
12-05-14, 12:55 PM
What are the breeding combos for the christmas critters?

flowless
12-05-14, 12:59 PM
What are the breeding combos for the christmas critters?

They are just released 15 min ago

So.... Do you know the breeding times cuz still no one bred one here yet

flowless
12-05-14, 01:04 PM
List updated with the breeding combination

sweethutch
12-05-14, 07:17 PM
You are understanding right :p
Congrats , hope ur luck continue

Yay!!! Thank you so much! Now if I could just breed the Toucan!? Ugh! I've been trying forever and yet he still eludes me! ������

GC5410
12-06-14, 05:54 PM
edit: found the answer elsewhere, sorry can't delete attachment

121AngelA
12-11-14, 04:59 PM
Anyone know what this egg might hatch to be? Fire + Nature = 7hrs breeding times

EDIT: result was Toy Poodle

britta2960
12-16-14, 09:01 AM
Hi I'm new here I'am from Holland. I have an egg in my nest and I don't know what it is can't find it in the list you made. It takes 11 hours

flowless
12-16-14, 10:28 AM
Hi I'm new here I'am from Holland. I have an egg in my nest and I don't know what it is can't find it in the list you made. It takes 11 hours

Congrates it's a Seamur
Only two animlas have the 11 hour breeding time
Using water and green element
Ocean owl and Seamur

There is a fixed topic about it on desscusion
It's the newest animal

britta2960
12-16-14, 02:23 PM
Okay thank you :D

EviBrooklyn
12-19-14, 11:26 PM
This is the breeding list
I have arranged the order from the weakest element to the strongest
Feel free to add any new info or correct any mistakes
Happy breeding everyone
And Thanx for all who contributed

Green/Red ------ Fairy ferret (3Hrs)
Green/Red ------ Jackalope (5Hrs)
Green/Red ------ Solar Simian (6Hrs)
Green/Red ------ Fallaby(6Hrs)
Green/Red ------ Vinotaur (7 Hrs)
Green/Red ------ Toy poodle (7 Hrs)
Green/Red ------ Reindeer (7Hrs)

Poodle & reindeer-- Santa Claus (8Hrs)

Earth/Red ------- Armordillo (12Hrs)
Earth/Red ------- Rampage (13 Hrs )
Earth/Red ------- Volcamel (14Hrs)
Earth/Red ------- Magmacore (15Hrs)

Earth/Green ---- Plantlers (9 Hrs)
Earth/Green ---- Bamboon (10Hrs)
Earth/Green ---- Harvest Hedgehog (12Hrs)
Earth/Green ---- Hedgehog (14Hrs)
Earth/Green ---- Grassquatch (14Hrs)
Earth/Green ---- Unicornicopia (15Hrs)

Blue/Green ------ Turtisle (6Hrs)
Blue/Green ------ Aquatter (8Hrs)
Blue/Green ------ Seamur (11Hrs)
Blue/Green ------ Ocean Owl (11Hrs)
Blue/Green ------ Sea Horse (13Hrs)

Blue/Earth ------- Rainguin (5Hrs)
Blue/Earth ------- Iciclaw(8Hrs)
Blue/Earth ------- Rockodile (9Hrs)
Blue/Earth ------- Glacial Griffin (11Hrs)

Blue/Red --------- Skyger (basic dark element)(7Hrs)

Dark/Red --------- Firefox (9 Hrs )
Dark/Red --------- Ember Bear (13Hrs )
Dark/Red --------- Cosmic Phoenix (15Hrs )
Dark/Red --------- Onyx Ox (18 Hrs )

Dark/Green ------- Planther (10Hrs )
Dark/Green ------- Peamoth (14Hrs )
Dark/Green ------- Spruce Moose (15Hrs )
Dark/Green ------- Aurora Pegasus (16 Hrs )

Dark/ Earth ------- Racmoon (9Hrs )
Dark/ Earth ------- Dream Bat (13Hrs )
Dark/ Earth ------- Gargolem (15 Hrs )

Dark/Blue --------- Chromadile (11Hrs )
Dark/Blue --------- Chameneon (14 Hrs )
Dark/Blue --------- Sea lion (15Hrs )
Dark/Blue --------- Sea Drake (17Hrs )

Lightning leopard-- (8 Hrs )
Lightning/Red ---- Fire glider (11 Hrs )
Lightning/Red ---- Daredevil (16 Hrs )
Lightning/Red ---- Gold lion (21 Hrs )

Lightning/Green -- Thunderhawk (16 Hrs )
Lightning/Green -- Eagle Beagle (17Hrs )
Lightning/Green -- Porkupine (17Hrs )
Lightning/Green -- Storm Sphinx (21 Hrs )

Lightning/Earth -- Shock Fox (12 Hrs )
Lightning/Earth -- Thunder Mammoth (18Hrs )
Lightning/Earth -- Teraradactyl (22Hrs )

Lightning/Blue ---- Conducktor (13 Hrs )
Lightning/Blue ---- Falconch (17 Hrs &1min & 35 sec)
Lightning/Blue ---- Hippogryph (22Hrs )
Lightning/Blue ---- Menoram (22Hrs )

Lightning/Dark ---- Koala Cadabra (17 Hrs )
Lightning/Dark ---- Elphantom (18 Hrs )
Lightning/Dark ---- Bansheep (18 Hrs )
Lightning/Dark ---- Zepra (23Hrs )

4 element --------- Crystal unicorn (45 Hrs )
Gem/Green -------- Emerald dragon (45Hrs )
Gem/Green -------- Panda (1Hr)
Gem/Red ---------- Ruby razorback (45 Hrs )
Gem/Red ---------- Pony (1Hr )
Gem/Lightning------Citrine peregrine (45 Hrs )
Gem/Lightning ---- Lepard (8Hrs )

Ocean owl& vinotaur - treasure toucan (24 Hrs )

(Creatures that are not available through breeding )

1- Awards battle
Ancient Sloth (15Hrs )
Hydro Yak (12 Hrs )
Troll (20 Hrs )
Terrorier (15 Hrs )
Thorilla (23 Hrs )

2-Tournament
Nightmare removed (19 Hrs )
Owl Bear removed (18 Hrs )
Arboar removed (10 Hrs )
Steamtrunk removed (12 Hrs )
Thanksgiboon removed (20 Hrs )
Treebra removed (15 Hrs )
Yule Mule removed (8 Hrs )

3-Events
*Halloween : removed
-Werewolf (13 Hrs )
-Vampire Cat (16 Hrs )
-Skeletal (17Hrs )
-Yak O lantern (15 Hrs )

*Winter :
- merry mercat

4-Limited
Scarecrow removed (16 Hrs )
Frankenswine removed (16 Hrs )
Cold Turkey removed (12 Hrs )
Pumpkin Panda removed (16 Hrs )

Egg Chart

http://supremedynasty.com/pix/fforest_eggs02.png

EGG CHART (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71389-Fantasy-Forest-Game-Guide&p=938522&viewfull=1#post938522)

Hey flowless,
I still refer to this chart. Thanks so much for keeping it updated. Great job !!

flowless
12-21-14, 09:03 AM
Hey flowless,
I still refer to this chart. Thanks so much for keeping it updated. Great job !!

Oh thanx a lot evi , such a nice thing to say
I thought no one comes to this section as much any more

sweetypies97
12-24-14, 01:01 AM
I come here really often! :)

Thanks for all of your work.

flowless
12-25-14, 06:00 AM
I come here really often! :)

Thanks for all of your work.

Thats really grt to know :) , thanx for commeting
Merry christams everyone
Happy hoildays and happy brreding

rjazz
01-01-15, 06:01 PM
I refer to the egg chart all the time. So helpful!

locotesx3
01-02-15, 07:52 PM
Flowless is that egg chart yours? I mean did you start the web page and keep it updated? If so you do an awesome job. I use it all the time. It's bookmarked so I can go right to it. Hahah

flowless
01-02-15, 11:23 PM
Flowless is that egg chart yours? I mean did you start the web page and keep it updated? If so you do an awesome job. I use it all the time. It's bookmarked so I can go right to it. Hahah

Nah the egg chart isnt mine
I did eggs pictuers before at first with times
Mine was grouped like in the list
then sehana provided this egg chart
it takes much less space , and eggs are smaller
And to have less confusion
i deleted mine and kept hers instead
Love it too she does a wonderful job

flowless
01-02-15, 11:40 PM
I refer to the egg chart all the time. So helpful!

Egg list is mine for that thanx
The rest pf credid goes to sehana

Thanx for ur response

locotesx3
01-03-15, 05:15 PM
Nah the egg chart isnt mine
I did eggs pictuers before at first with times
Mine was grouped like in the list
then sehana provided this egg chart
it takes much less space , and eggs are smaller
And to have less confusion
i deleted mine and kept hers instead
Love it too she does a wonderful job

Yes she does a great job on it. Specially since it seems like there is a new egg daily. Must be a pain to keep up with.

hounds66
01-04-15, 08:02 AM
toy poodle and gem (crystal unicorn) = Emerald dragon 1st try
reindeer and gem = 45 hour animal (waiting to see)

hounds66
01-04-15, 08:04 AM
over 20 tries poodle reindeer every time was ferry ferret, pyro pony with either one always = pyro pony

flowless
01-06-15, 01:41 AM
over 20 tries poodle reindeer every time was ferry ferret, pyro pony with either one always = pyro pony

Yah they were hard to optain
I got both trying for tucan
Now they are removed we can have a break

Regarding ur post above
That was a glitch that is now corrected
No point in adding that now to the list
Ur second animal should be ruby ;)

Thanks for info :)
And enjoy ur new unicorn hybrids

121AngelA
01-14-15, 12:54 AM
14hrs Fire and Earth have this egg. Is it Chimpala? Fingers crossed. 17730

Hawksmoor
01-14-15, 06:48 AM
14hrs Fire and Earth have this egg. Is it Chimpala? Fingers crossed. 17730

Yes, that is a Chimpala egg! Congrats!

icysnowz
01-17-15, 07:56 AM
Can i know when is the egg chart gonna update? I would like to refer to it but it seems that it hasnt been updated for some time now :(

flowless
02-07-15, 02:24 AM
Can i know when is the egg chart gonna update? I would like to refer to it but it seems that it hasnt been updated for some time now :(

The chart is done by sehan
And she posted that she was having techincal problmes her comupter with her pragram that she uses to edit the chart currently not working
Plus she us busy in her personal life
I would love to see the chart updated

I use to make edit picturs too before sehana posted her chart unfortuntly i dont have the time for that

sukyee
02-20-15, 07:37 AM
Please help :( I have a 23 hrs Elephantom by breeding lightning leopard and skyger.

flowless
02-20-15, 02:28 PM
Please help :( I have a 23 hrs Elephantom by breeding lightning leopard and skyger.

Lightning/Dark ---- Zepra (23Hrs )

sukyee
02-20-15, 05:49 PM
But the egg shown was Elephantom... Anyway it's zepra after hatch :rolleyes:

flowless
02-20-15, 09:38 PM
But the egg shown was Elephantom... Anyway it's zepra after hatch :rolleyes:

Both eggs looks very similer
Can be very confusing :)

TJ4EYR
02-25-15, 06:10 AM
Not sure what this egg is. I haven't been on for awhile but I couldn't find this on the fabulous egg chart. Any ideas?

rjazz
02-25-15, 12:13 PM
Looks like a Confetti Yeti???? Not sure.

TJ4EYR
02-25-15, 06:35 PM
Yep, indeed it was a Confetti Yeti. Thanks

sweetypies97
02-27-15, 03:39 PM
Hi! Can someone please tell me if the snowpossum was rare or super rare?

flowless
02-27-15, 03:46 PM
Hi! Can someone please tell me if the snowpossum was rare or super rare?

Supra rare

sweetypies97
02-27-15, 08:33 PM
Thanks flowless :)

dragonloona
03-09-15, 03:07 PM
(New breeding combo for Treasure toucan!!) This post is also in Treasure toucan forum!!!

OK.... guess who just got a TREASURE TOUCAN with THIS breeding combo!!!!!! I'm still shocked with this outcome!!! And hear I thought I got another crystal unicorn but instead get this... a breakthrough for breeding two crystal unicorns together!!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0395_zps84808215.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0395_zps84808215.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0396_zps590216b9.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0396_zps590216b9.png.html)

flowless
03-16-15, 05:27 AM
(New breeding combo for Treasure toucan!!) This post is also in Treasure toucan forum!!!

OK.... guess who just got a TREASURE TOUCAN with THIS breeding combo!!!!!! I'm still shocked with this outcome!!! And hear I thought I got another crystal unicorn but instead get this... a breakthrough for breeding two crystal unicorns together!!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0395_zps84808215.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0395_zps84808215.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0396_zps590216b9.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0396_zps590216b9.png.html)

Thanks for sharing
Added and congrates

Robkendy
05-08-15, 07:30 PM
Will breeding ruby razorback with crystal unicorn always give a ruby razorback? If not, im under the impression that breeding anything with a gem creature will result in the other creature's elements.

Animenia
05-10-15, 01:46 AM
Flowless please add Chilldebeeast and Toronado in Tournament Animals. They were between Slippopotamus and Growvine. And of course Ground Hound.
By the way - your list is very usefull :)

icysnowz
05-10-15, 07:40 PM
Can i know when is the egg chart gonna update? Its been months :(

kooky panda
05-11-15, 10:47 AM
Can i know when is the egg chart gonna update? Its been months :(
You can click on the egg chart in the guide and it will take you to Sehana's web page that has a current chart.

Please note that S8 is not responsible for anything on or relating to third party web pages and forums.

Dcdonn
05-29-15, 02:39 PM
Polka dotted pup breeding?? Does anyone know a good combo???
Also - how do I get my first crystal unicorn ?
Thx

zena1818
06-14-15, 12:17 PM
I got a 14hr magmacore from a level 12 pandaffodil and a level 4 armordillo.

ikm53
07-12-15, 02:15 PM
Ugh I'm just getting commons

Can't wait till I get to level 15
So I can throw in all 4 colors in the mix

I cant wait till my fire glider and chromadile gives me something other than another fire glider

stoneflower8
09-30-15, 04:57 AM
Why haven't update of this list in 2015 year? I look for newest creatros but no one. This date is important because there are different power of creators - rare, super, ultra ...

flowless
10-02-15, 03:03 AM
I have updated the list
Stopped playing for sometime
Now I play just for the fun of it
Since my game doomed to be unlucky

Anyhow the first spin to win animal is missing
Some times are missing
Help is appreciated

flowless
10-02-15, 03:04 AM
Flowless please add Chilldebeeast and Toronado in Tournament Animals. They were between Slippopotamus and Growvine. And of course Ground Hound.
By the way - your list is very usefull :)

I did thanks :)

waimanalokat
11-13-15, 07:00 PM
I have a fire / nature 9 hour breed started. Whatever it is you can come get a pic in 9 hours, if you're interested . I can't do pics.

waimanalokat
11-13-15, 07:04 PM
Love the chart, BTW, I have it bookmarked with the dragon story chart and LOVE them both. Very helpful. PS always adding in several games, but can't visit much.

snakesnspiders13
11-20-15, 03:57 PM
It wants 13 hours to hatch and came from some 4 element breeding attempt
Hmmn it won't let me add a pic... It's primarily green and purple. With a purple background it has like a third of a green flower depicted with an overlaid purple flower.. then it also kind of has a thick green band shaped like a rainbow over the top... Oh the green flower has petals with a couple of holes as if an insect had been nibbling..

kooky panda
11-20-15, 04:35 PM
It wants 13 hours to hatch and came from some 4 element breeding attempt
Hmmn it won't let me add a pic... It's primarily green and purple. With a purple background it has like a third of a green flower depicted with an overlaid purple flower.. then it also kind of has a thick green band shaped like a rainbow over the top... Oh the green flower has petals with a couple of holes as if an insect had been nibbling..

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
How do I add an image to a post?
If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) (http://forum.storm8.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_albums) in this way too.

Grod2875
12-13-15, 08:32 PM
trying to breed the Ruby and after 5 pyro pony's I have a 45 hours breeding time......

rrblabs
12-29-15, 04:16 PM
16 hour breeding & incubation time. Dark x Fire

BBragg15
12-29-15, 04:34 PM
16 hour breeding & incubation time. Dark x Fire
looks like a brave eagle on your nest :)

rrblabs
12-29-15, 06:58 PM
looks like a brave eagle on your nest :)

Thanks!

flowless
12-30-15, 11:22 AM
Sorry that I no longer update this thread

The fact it's in the hidden part of the forum where most don't see it except for handful of people, doesn't encourage me much

Thanks for all who helped
And I don't mind if someone else take over this topic
I already see there is another list in the main forum

sluppies
01-01-16, 04:42 AM
I keep breeding my ocean owl and vinotaur to no avail. What do I have to do to get a treasure touchan?

sweetypies97
01-01-16, 05:23 AM
I keep breeding my ocean owl and vinotaur to no avail. What do I have to do to get a treasure touchan?

You can't breed treasure animals anymore. You can only buy them :(

kooky panda
01-01-16, 02:24 PM
Sorry that I no longer update this thread

The fact it's in the hidden part of the forum where most don't see it except for handful of people, doesn't encourage me much

Thanks for all who helped
And I don't mind if someone else take over this topic
I already see there is another list in the main forum
Thanks for all you work on this list. Since you can no longer update, I will close the thread.