PDA

View Full Version : Why are some Players getting the tickets stand 40 gems & some 160 gems

cpebbles73
07-26-14, 01:17 AM
It's not fair , I want mine to be 40 gems also , and those already got it for more than 40 gems should get a gem refund .. Please be fair to all your players .. And at least address this matter!!! Make the ticket both 40 gems for all your players.. Please.... Fix this......

Stinkebollo
07-26-14, 03:58 AM
I've paid 160 gems too :(

Sandeuro
07-26-14, 04:20 AM
For me also 160. I'm def. not going to buy it. and to be honest, I'm thinking of quitting this game because of things like these.

minidemon88
07-26-14, 05:18 AM
Mine was 160 gems. But I won't get it knowing some players got it at 40 gems. It's so unfair that we have to pay the highest price. And I feel so sorry for those who are clueless about the price difference and got ripped off 160 gems. *sigh*

mymummy789
07-26-14, 06:30 AM
I doubt anyone official will answer. It is amazing how quiet they can be when it concerns unfair pricing. Mine is 160 gems and I am not paying. In fact, I have decided not to buy any more gems for this game at all as it seems to be the worst offender for unfair pricing out of all the TL games I play.

nicxole
07-26-14, 10:10 AM
This topic has been going around for days. TL may never give an official answer so everyone should just stop complaining. It's not a glitch. Whenever they release new items different people get different prices. I'm not sure, but from what id guess people who usually buy gems have a higher price because they know those people will spend more money as opposed to people who never spend money on gems. Yes, it is unfair but as long as people are paying 160 gems, they won't change anything. If you want someone to complain to, tell the people who spend hundreds of gems to stop & then maybe TL will lower their prices. All they care about is money, as long as there are still people who will spend hundreds of dollars on gems, there won't be a change

igames4me
07-26-14, 10:20 AM
mine is 160 gems on both accounts. im not paying 160 gems for something other paid 40 gems on the same day.

and i have more than 160 gems on my account

change it to 40 gems for everyone

minidemon88
07-26-14, 11:45 AM
I doubt anyone official will answer. It is amazing how quiet they can be when it concerns unfair pricing. Mine is 160 gems and I am not paying. In fact, I have decided not to buy any more gems for this game at all as it seems to be the worst offender for unfair pricing out of all the TL games I play.

I've long ago decided not to buy any gems pack offer ever since the Easter event. Lesson learnt! Since it's the weekend, I'm sure we won't get any respond. :(

The price difference for the pony and rabbit, I still can accept the facts since they're testing the market. :rolleyes: But not for the ticket booth as it's for the event and not something which you can use 365 days. So that's very unfair whereby some players got the cheaper deal and others are out of luck. Bummer!

maraxel
07-26-14, 12:14 PM
My booth was 80 gems not 40 like some other players ...it's weird it should be the same price for everyone

igames4me
07-26-14, 05:22 PM
Teamlava can we get a official response?

cpebbles73
07-26-14, 07:58 PM
Teamlava can we get a official response?
Mine was 160 gems

igames4me
07-26-14, 07:59 PM
Mine was 160 gems

Was? Or is?
Did they change it for you ?

mamareader02
07-26-14, 08:05 PM
Bought mine for 160-and if they decide to lower the price universally,then for once I demand a refund of gems.i pay to play,to get some of the gem only items,and most if the time when they do the different price scheme,I pay what my price is(generally the higher amount),but since the booth won't be very useful after the event ,and if they suddenly want to be fair in pricing,then those of us who were hit with the higher price and paid for the booth,we need to be compensated,that said,I don't think any price change is coming

mymummy789
07-27-14, 06:24 AM
I've long ago decided not to buy any gems pack offer ever since the Easter event. Lesson learnt! Since it's the weekend, I'm sure we won't get any respond. :(

The price difference for the pony and rabbit, I still can accept the facts since they're testing the market. :rolleyes: But not for the ticket booth as it's for the event and not something which you can use 365 days. So that's very unfair whereby some players got the cheaper deal and others are out of luck. Bummer!

Exactly. This is totally different to them testing the market for regular items. This is meant to be a community event. Not very community spirited to charge some people four times as much for an item only relevant to the event. But you are right, it is the weekend so no chance of a response. Wonder why they always do this at a time no one is around to help with issues!!!!

Wollstonecraft
07-27-14, 10:05 AM
Unfair ��

ghjvcucjb
07-27-14, 12:41 PM
Because life is unfair...then you die. Sorry, that's the answer the nuns use to give us in school. Lol...ok, maybe it's not that funny.

cpebbles73
07-27-14, 04:49 PM
Was? Or is?
Did they change it for you ?
I paid 160 gems

cpebbles73
07-27-14, 04:50 PM
I paid 160 gems
No they didn't change anything

igames4me
07-27-14, 04:52 PM
No they didn't change anything

Thanks for the update

bunney10
07-27-14, 09:07 PM
Hellllooooo??? Wheeerrre arrrreee yooouuu Team Lava? Seriously.... How can you justify charging 160 then 40 the 80(?) gems for the same ticket booth? This is NOT BEING GOOD TO YOUR CUSTOMERS...... you seriously need to refund those of us that paid the higher gem fee.... Your silence is NOT COOL....

JzKalika
07-27-14, 11:21 PM
The ticket booth should cost 160 gems for everyone, if you're still seeing a different price please report it!

minidemon88
07-28-14, 02:28 AM
The ticket booth should cost 160 gems for everyone, if you're still seeing a different price please report it!

Finally we have a official answer from a staff! Your response is deeply appreciated! :) But as the first post stated, there are players who got it at 40 gems or 80 gems. Whereby some or most of the unfortunate players got it at 160 gems. You can't denied the facts that it's a mistake on your part, which resulted on players having to pay for the higher price. Then what about the players who got it at 40 gems or 80 gems rather than the correct pricing of 160 gems instead? Are you playing favoritism?

The most unfair pricing I've ever seen in fs2 and to make thing more worse, it's for an event! :mad:

mymummy789
07-28-14, 03:37 AM

as if anyone still seeing it cheaper is going to say anything!!!!!!!

nicxole
07-28-14, 05:08 AM
I don't even beeline that. I feel like they're just saying that so everyone will stop complaining

starryscabin
07-28-14, 08:59 AM
Not buying it, the booth nor the explanation!

ghjvcucjb
07-28-14, 11:59 AM
as if anyone still seeing it cheaper is going to say anything!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!

JzKalika
07-28-14, 01:58 PM
Finally we have a official answer from a staff! Your response is deeply appreciated! :) But as the first post stated, there are players who got it at 40 gems or 80 gems. Whereby some or most of the unfortunate players got it at 160 gems. You can't denied the facts that it's a mistake on your part, which resulted on players having to pay for the higher price. Then what about the players who got it at 40 gems or 80 gems rather than the correct pricing of 160 gems instead? Are you playing favoritism?

The most unfair pricing I've ever seen in fs2 and to make thing more worse, it's for an event! :mad:

Some users received the ticket booth at a discount when the event first went started; this issue was resolved a few hours after it went live and the booth is 160 gems for all users.

igames4me
07-28-14, 02:12 PM
Some users received the ticket booth at a discount when the event first went started; this issue was resolved a few hours after it went live and the booth is 160 gems for all users.

Since some got it at 40 gems . Instead of putting the price to 160 gems for everyone why not put it at 40 gems for everyone? It would have taken the same time to change it as it did.

I don't plan on spending 160 gems for what some paid 40 gems. It's the same item for a an event which should be the same price.

I understand other items being different prices because they stay in market. And your testing the market. But not for an event

mymummy789
07-29-14, 02:00 AM

Not good enough. How about letting everyone else get it at a "discount" now as a good will gesture to all your customers.

orleansparish
07-29-14, 04:19 AM
It's so bizarre that they changed the prices for some of us but not all. What made someone like me, who had her booth price slashed in half,many different than another player? The random stuff that goes on on all the games is wack and it makes this environment or hatred and anger there not needed in a supposed to be relaxing game.

Fix the prices TL! While there are still enough days left.

sweetypies97
07-29-14, 01:58 PM
Not good enough. And also not true. The popup for me advertised 40 gems, I tried to buy it and it then wanted to charge me 160 gems. False advertising is not cool.

I have never spent a cent on bs or rs because of the tactics but I did buy gems here on fs. Never again.

TL you need to learn an important rule about customer relations. Someone is always right (and here's a tip: it's not you).

minidemon88
07-30-14, 04:25 AM
Since some got it at 40 gems . Instead of putting the price to 160 gems for everyone why not put it at 40 gems for everyone? It would have taken the same time to change it as it did.

I don't plan on spending 160 gems for what some paid 40 gems. It's the same item for a an event which should be the same price.

I understand other items being different prices because they stay in market. And your testing the market. But not for an event

Exactly! I've enough gems for the ticket booth but no way I'm buying it. Knowing when some got it at 40 gems. The reason they gave us are just ridiculous! TL, fix it to 40 gems for everyone to be fair! Since not everyone pay 160 gems for the booth. It's for an event for goodness sake. :mad:

gabybroom
08-01-14, 05:21 PM
When it was first available! Mine was 40 gems. I wasn't sure but when I went back it was for 160 gems. I didn't want it that bad. My land was full already so I didn't buy it at all. But that's not fair for them to charge some 40 gems and then make it 160. I think those who got it at 40 gems bought it right away. I missed out :mad:lol

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 03:55 AM
It's not fair , I want mine to be 40 gems also , and those already got it for more than 40 gems should get a gem refund .. Please be fair to all your players .. And at least address this matter!!! Make the ticket both 40 gems for all your players.. Please.... Fix this......

40 gems ?? I saw it sale just 80??