PDA

View Full Version : Is there no Android version?

Lythiaren
07-26-14, 12:46 AM
I recently switched to Samsung and I've been in the process of moving my most-played games over there from my iPhone, but I noticed Castle Story isn't in the Play store (or if it is, it's not showing up) while most other TL games are.

Any chance of a port sometime in the coming months? CS is basically the only reason I keep a charge on my old phone.

nmishii
07-26-14, 08:15 AM
Like all of the new story games released in the last couple of years, it's not available for Android. They say they are working on bringing their games to the Android platform, but given the length of time with no new games, I think they work on it maybe one minute a week.

bobbyrae
07-26-14, 09:09 AM
I think that when they say they are working on it this means they are not working on it at all. Just as how when they said we would still see updates in Farm Story as long as players still played the game translated to we will not be getting any updates at all.

maguar
07-26-14, 04:39 PM
At the moment the game is iOS only. Please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39145-Release-date-for-Android&p=451772&viewfull=1#post451772) for more info