PDA

View Full Version : Answered Trouble with my Forest name

Piggie60
07-25-14, 09:15 PM
I am a new player of Fantasy Forest (level 5) and I have only just discovered how to give my Forest a name. The problem is it already has a name, which just happens to be the same name as one of my neighbours. It is certainly not a name I chose for myself. I don't want to pay 25 gems to change the name. I guess I'm should consider myself lucky the avatar is the right gender :)
Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to correct it without paying gems?

maguar
07-26-14, 05:01 PM
Email support@teamlava.com and get them to check out what's happened. They may be able to help with the name

Piggie60
07-27-14, 07:36 PM
Thank you for your reply maguar. I am going to email them now. Hopefully I can get a quick result.

[S8] Regina
07-28-14, 02:10 PM
I am a new player of Fantasy Forest (level 5) and I have only just discovered how to give my Forest a name. The problem is it already has a name, which just happens to be the same name as one of my neighbours. It is certainly not a name I chose for myself. I don't want to pay 25 gems to change the name. I guess I'm should consider myself lucky the avatar is the right gender :)
Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to correct it without paying gems?

A support agent will respond to your email as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience! :D

JayJayBzz
07-17-15, 11:49 AM
I too changed my name when I started playing FFS, and paid 25 gems for the change. (Eek!!). SADLY ~ When I visit nbrs and post on their walls, it still shows the OLD name; but the game does show the NEW name on my profile when I'm at home. Can Storm8 Support help with this? I have to keep reminding my nbrs who I am ~ in other game modes!! If not do you think they would return my gems? Thx for your help!! ✨👋😎✨

kooky panda
07-21-15, 10:50 AM
I too changed my name when I started playing FFS, and paid 25 gems for the change. (Eek!!). SADLY ~ When I visit nbrs and post on their walls, it still shows the OLD name; but the game does show the NEW name on my profile when I'm at home. Can Storm8 Support help with this? I have to keep reminding my nbrs who I am ~ in other game modes!! If not do you think they would return my gems? Thx for your help!! ✨✨
A community manager responded on your other thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83347-TROUBLE-with-Forest-Name-NOT-ANSWERED!!&p=1146039#post1146039