PDA

View Full Version : Update 7-25-14 - Watercress

bss18974
07-25-14, 04:31 PM
Thought I would start this thread as in addition to the carnival event we have a new crop in the water garden...

WATERCRESS, takes 10 hours to grow. 15 min to dry in the dryer.

in the deli there's a WATERCRESS SANDWICH, HOAGIE, or SUBMARINE depending on what it is called in your area. In the PHILLY AREA we would call it a HOAGIE. 5 hours to prepare.

in the kitchen, there's a WATERCRESS SOUP. 4 hr 45 min to prepare

In the pizza oven, there's a WATERCRESS PIZZA. 5 hr 30 min to prepare.

I don't know about others, I need more room in my silo with the new crops and can use more room in the barn for the new dishes.

As usual, need more space. EXPANSIONS please!

nicxole
07-25-14, 04:36 PM
Thanks! I wondered if there was an update but I guess I not high enough to get it. What level are you? I need more expansions as well. Especially with the carnival event, I don't have any room for new decor. I need more space!

bss18974
07-25-14, 04:50 PM
Thanks! I wondered if there was an update but I guess I not high enough to get it. What level are you? I need more expansions as well. Especially with the carnival event, I don't have any room for new decor. I need more space!

I'm level 60, so I can't tell what level these kick in at...

olcastle
07-25-14, 06:49 PM
Pizza is level 60.

orleansparish
07-26-14, 01:37 AM
I saw the pop up about watercress but didn't see it, so I figured it was outta my reach. The new stuff sounds cute but I'm busy focusing on getting to the point where I can make more vanilla and ice cream machine recipes. I can wait a month or so for this.

klengenhues
07-27-14, 06:18 AM
I got a pop-up that I can grow watercress. I guess it's a glitch because I can't find watercress anywhere. Normally you get 4 of the plants at the beginning. Some other people got the same message from Jed. What is that all about ?

nicxole
07-27-14, 08:05 AM
we haven't heard an official response, but it may be for a higher level. Wasabi isn't available until 47 and cranberries arent until 50, so it may not be available for you yet. It seems like a lot of the newer items and buildings have been for level 60 to keep them playing.

LuckyFirefox
07-28-14, 11:15 AM
I got a pop-up that I can grow watercress. I guess it's a glitch because I can't find watercress anywhere. Normally you get 4 of the plants at the beginning. Some other people got the same message from Jed. What is that all about ?

You may not be able to see certain crops until you are a certain level. To see the watercress crop in the Water Garden, you will need to be level 57 or higher and you will start off with 4 watercress plants.