PDA

View Full Version : Decorations

LadyEna
07-25-14, 02:59 PM
Is there a future plan on making more decorations for the game?
All is see @ this time is a Stone Path.

scarletdragon18
07-27-14, 12:44 PM
I'm pretty sure that the design team is working on some awesome stuff! I'm actually sort of relieved they didn't throw a lot of content out at the start, because it will give players some time to earn coins and expand to make room for decorations. :)

ABABAU
08-25-16, 03:23 PM
Could you cause work on some new decorations plz? Thx

Drachenia
08-25-16, 03:36 PM
I have many decorations e.g. Wildewondercate Statue and much more in the camp . But I can so that my island does not decorate because I need every free piece of land for a habitat . :D

sparklegirly
08-25-16, 08:19 PM
I love the decorations. Please continue to release decorations with themed events. Please add special limited flowers, bushes, and trees in other colors like purple, yellow, pink. In the recent Storybook event the Eerie trees and house were great. I love the Great Rainy Ruin and Overgrown Idol from the Rain Forest event. I love all of the decorations from the Fields of Flowers event. Please give us more Lover's Tree, Love Balloons and Sunflower Parasol. Please re-release all Halloween decor because I love it and have none of it. I love the tiles but I have too many of them. I have 42 tidal tiles and 24 sweet steps.

Edit: Please re-release the Swan Topiary! It is so beautiful and one of the best decorations!

FlatFoot
08-25-16, 08:23 PM
I'm sure you'll see all of those and more at some point. Glad you all enjoy the decorations. I've got some neat ones (I think) coming up.

ABABAU
08-25-16, 11:22 PM
I'm sure you'll see all of those and more at some point. Glad you all enjoy the decorations. I've got some neat ones (I think) coming up.

Yay☺😊😀😁😃😄

Natasha_07
08-26-16, 08:02 AM

Thank you, I'd like to see cool looking seasonal / holiday decorations for Autumn, HW & Xmas.

sparklegirly
08-26-16, 02:14 PM
In the new spin to win wheel for leaderboard event there is a new decoration called Lava Tree, and I got it first spin! 😄 Thank you FlatFoot, it is wonderful! I can only hope to land on it again.