PDA

View Full Version : Tiles disappearing from 'store'!!

exit151
01-24-11, 03:18 PM
So the other day I purchased some mexican tiles. I went back today to buy some more to complete my area, and they are complely gone!! (the ones I bought are still on the ground of course). Also, I purchased some walls, orange ones, with cash, but now they are gem-only purchase items..

Are disappearing game item and changing methods-to-buy standard practice for you guys here at teamlava? Very disappointing if so.

Surprise More Issues!
01-29-11, 10:26 AM
So the other day I purchased some mexican tiles. I went back today to buy some more to complete my area, and they are complely gone!! (the ones I bought are still on the ground of course). Also, I purchased some walls, orange ones, with cash, but now they are gem-only purchase items..

Are disappearing game item and changing methods-to-buy standard practice for you guys here at teamlava? Very disappointing if so.

I have the same problem with a half completed floor of incomplete tiles! Tired of all the issues considering uninstalling

Unregistered
01-29-11, 12:13 PM
I've noticed on mine (Droid X) that occasionally the last set of tiles come and go. If I'm trying to get them and they're not there, I click on another tab (any one, it doesn't seem to matter which) then go back to tiles, its there again. Annoying, but at least they haven't been completely lost. HTH!