PDA

View Full Version : Gold Giving Dragons- Without buying gold

benjessie
07-25-14, 08:57 AM
Does anyone that DOES NOT BUY GOLD have a gold-giving dragon? It seems so hard and impossible to get..:(

Zummat
07-25-14, 09:21 AM
Does anyone that DOES NOT BUY GOLD have a gold-giving dragon? It seems so hard and impossible to get..:(

They are purchase only from the market. You can't breed one.

benjessie
07-25-14, 09:51 AM
Sorry. I worded my question badly. I know that they can't be bred or crafted and can only be bought from the market. I just wanted to know some gold techniques and ways to save up gold without buying any, and if anyone has done that

freshfunin2008
07-25-14, 11:01 AM
Don't lose your gold on gold traps and you should be able to save enough gold at 3 to 5 a day to get one of these. I am not there yet but I would wait for one to go on sale. I get up to 500 gold and I end up wanting to spend it on something.

xanethi
07-25-14, 11:05 AM
Play the other games that appear as quests. They give gold egen you complete them. And yes it is possible to g?et Them without buying gold. I got two and Never bought any gold.

PineapplePigeon
07-25-14, 11:40 AM
Well, I don't have any gold dragons, but my friend does. She never bought any gold but she has a Stainglass she snagged on sale.

buttabdullah99
07-25-14, 11:40 AM
I don't have not even one I just can't save my gold I always used it on breeding and I don't used to buy gold