PDA

View Full Version : Received one banner on first quest on iPad farm, two on iPhone.

synsanity
07-24-14, 07:39 PM
Problem stated above. Running latest version of IOS 7 on iPad mini and iPhone 4S (won't give up my unlimited data)

Should I not have received two banners on both farms or are you playing that game where some people get some things while others get another or charged different prices etc. ???

iPad ID synsanity
iPhone ID synaptic3

Appreciate your time.

Btw your little mainentance right around 545 est caused my hubby to lose his truffles. He was not happy. How am I to buy any gems if you keep annoying him?

SparklyOctopus
07-25-14, 09:53 AM
Problem stated above. Running latest version of IOS 7 on iPad mini and iPhone 4S (won't give up my unlimited data)

Should I not have received two banners on both farms or are you playing that game where some people get some things while others get another or charged different prices etc. ???

iPad ID synsanity
iPhone ID synaptic3

Appreciate your time.

Btw your little mainentance right around 545 est caused my hubby to lose his truffles. He was not happy. How am I to buy any gems if you keep annoying him?

Hey synsanity! I've checked both games of yours and it seems like you have both received the 2 Carnival Banners for completing the first goal. Could you double check your Cellar to see if it's there?

synsanity
07-25-14, 11:52 AM
Deleted because I'm a moron.

synsanity
07-25-14, 12:01 PM
soooooooo, I feel like a complete fool. I got to thinking maybe I Shoukd search my farm and see if it placed itself somewhere. It is tiny and hard to see for my old eyes. And... Sigh... I found it. I'm sorry to have had you go to the trouble of looking up my accounts. My son the programmer says operator error is often to blame. I think I won't tell him about this. Hehe.

Thanks again. Have a good one.

SparklyOctopus
07-25-14, 12:44 PM
Glad to hear you were able to find it! :D Carnival banners always look better in pairs anyway so I'd be worried if I only saw one too! Happy to hear it turned out well. :)