PDA

View Full Version : Answered downloading team lavas apps to get Gems issue?!

thedupydesserts
07-24-14, 03:18 PM
if you played Bakery story, you know that if you download certain TL apps, you can get gems. (This is in the goals section, so games like Restaurant story, Pet Shop story, and fashion story, etc) Downloading these apps would usually get me 3 gems, and getting to a certain level would get me 1. Before, (on my old device, which was an ipod) I was getting 6 gems to download a game, and 3 gems to pass a certain level. I recently downloaded BS on another device and and that one gets 8 gems for downloading a game and 5 gems to pass a certain level. my sister has bakery story on her phone, she gets 4 gems for downloading the game, and 2 gems for passing a certain level, whereas my other sister gets what I originally got, (6 for downloading and 3 for passing a certain level.) that doesn't make any sense to me can someone please tell me why this happens??? By the way we all use Android devices if that matters.

[S8] Regina
07-24-14, 03:25 PM
Thanks for your message!

While our games do offer opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Goals that directly reward Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading our other games.

To discuss your account, please contact support@teamlava.com for further assistance. Thank you!