PDA

View Full Version : My neighbour sent me a sheep

Duggy888
07-26-10, 01:47 PM
I'm using the latest version of Farm Story and recently my new neighbour sent me a sheep. How do I collect it? He mentioned I have to download the original version of Farm Story first - is this true? If so, which is the original version?

Unregistered
07-26-10, 02:38 PM
Go download the farm story game that has no add on with it, the plain one. The you will see who gave you gifts, you can accept them or decline them

Jrider202
07-26-10, 02:42 PM
Ok I receive gifts but how do I send them?

Unregistered
07-26-10, 06:57 PM
Ok I receive gifts but how do I send them?

Do you ever visit your neighbours? Just tap the gift button next to their name in your neighbour list, or if you are at their farm, tap the gift button on the right above the watering can.

Morph
07-30-10, 11:12 AM
Do you ever visit your neighbours? Just tap the gift button next to their name in your neighbour list, or if you are at their farm, tap the gift button on the right above the watering can.

My impression is that we can send gifts only if we DON'T use the Photo or Flower or Summer versions of Farm Story? I visit my neighbors but I don't see "gift" buttons.

Unregistered
07-30-10, 03:21 PM
I have accepted a couple of gifts, but can't find them anywhere?

Roytek
08-01-10, 01:52 AM
I couldn't see there is any gift button at all either.

Unregistered
08-01-10, 04:03 PM
My impression is that we can send gifts only if we DON'T use the Photo or Flower or Summer versions of Farm Story? I visit my neighbors but I don't see "gift" buttons.

What if I downloaded Summer version of Farm Story then now downloaded the original version - will I lose everything I have done so far if I do this just to get gifts?

Hawk 8
08-01-10, 07:25 PM
What if I downloaded Summer version of Farm Story then now downloaded the original version - will I lose everything I have done so far if I do this just to get gifts?

You will not lose anything, all the updates have been combine into the original Farm Story