PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 7/24/14 Update Mad Tea party

Elen4070
07-24-14, 12:07 PM
You will need to complete "Lila's Master Plan" or "Surprise, Azalea!" in order to access "The Mad Tea Party" -PikaSquirrel

Edit (KP)

New Items:
Peony Fence- 8,000 coins
Faerie Harp- 25 gems
Bluebell Faerie Flower- 50,000 coins- Just decoration
Butterfly Faerie Flower- 35 gems
Hydrangea Garden- 120 gems
Faerie Path - 1 gem
Floral Rainbow Arch- 30 gems

New Goal:

Place Tea set
15 Faeries Murmur
3 Enchanted Beam
5 Purple Dye
3 Silver platter

The Thirst is real
2 pasta
2 baked Butterfish
2 royal sundae

Faerie Food Fight
Use silver Platter x1
Use sentry horn x1

Cant we all get along
Comfort one faerie
Azalea (Greenhouse)
Lila (potion shop)

Lila comforted

Pizza Face
35 red petals
5 sugar
50 water

Ivy's Zit Begone potion
20 Glimmerdust
20 blue petals
10 living wood

Lila's Show of Gratitude
10 faeriebulb seeds
30 Faeries Murmur
5 mythic essence

Quest ends - gets 2 decorations (both 2 x2 items Faerie Harp and Butterfly Faerie Flower)

Comfort Azalea

Homemade Rose Soap
Red Petals - 35
Sugar - 5 (It says 'Sugar,' but it means 'Sugar Cane.')
Water - 50

Work that Updo
Super Glue - 3
Blue Petals - 20
Living Wood - 10

Azalea's Show of Gratitude
Fairiebulb Seeds - 10
Fairies' Murmur - 30
Mythic Essence - 5

Faerie Tea Party
To build:
15 faeries' murmur
3 enchanted beams
5 purple dye
3 silver platters

1 hour collection time

Reported Drops:
3 water, 1 living wood
2 glimmerdust
1 glimmerdust, 1 faeries murmur

Peony Fence

It's just for pretties! I got one, bought 4 peony fence things (had to sell some of my other walls, grr), and left the other stuff alone. The bluebell flower is 2x2, and centered in the middle, so you can't snug it up against something else. But it's a smidge taller than my lady avatar.

Hydrangea Garden

I bought the hydrangea garden,only because I'm obsessed with making mine grow(task of a madwoman as I live in central Florida ),it's just a deco also

Mistymoo50
07-24-14, 12:09 PM
Yes, I have it building it now.

Castloninian
07-24-14, 12:09 PM
Yes.

Buy the thing for 50,000 coins.

To build:
5 purple dye
15 faeries murmur
3 enchanted beams
3 silver platters

amerirish
07-24-14, 12:10 PM
I just got it myself (about 3:07 EST):

"Place and build the Tea Party (in the market)" - 50,000 coins

Parts to build:
15 Faeries' Murmur
3 Enchanted Beams
5 Purple Dye {so glad to be using some of these!}
3 Silver Platters

I need to craft the silver platters so that's as far as I am for now.

bobbo26
07-24-14, 12:12 PM
Place Tea set
15 Faeries Murmur
3 Enchanted Beam
5 Purple Dye
3 Silver platter

The Thirst is real
2 pasta
2 baked Butterfish
2 royal sundae

Faerie Food Fight
Use silver Platter x1
Use sentry horn x1

Cant we all get along
Comfort one faerie
Azalea (Greenhouse)
Lila (potion shop)

Lila comforted

Pizza Face
35 red petals
5 sugar
50 water

Ivy's Zit Begone potion
20 Glimmerdust
20 blue petals
10 living wood

Lila's Show of Gratitude
10 faeriebulb seeds
30 Faeries Murmur
5 mythic essence

Quest ends - gets 2 decorations (both 2 x2 items Faerie Harp and Butterfly Faerie Flower)

Mistymoo50
07-24-14, 12:12 PM
I needed 3 enchanted beams and 2 more silver patters - crafting these now. Have everything else.

gdmcrjunkie
07-24-14, 12:13 PM
I also wasn't expecting a storyline update, so happy~ I'm waiting for the sundaes now. Normally I try to have a couple spare... Figures I'd need them when I don't have them :D

jptheripper
07-24-14, 12:17 PM
The one think I didn't have, chocolate

Queenzod
07-24-14, 12:20 PM
Yikes! This thing is really gaudy! I half hid it behind a willow tree. It reminds me of a 12 year old girls bedroom. If it stays that way I might have to put it away once this is done. I think I have everything except the ice cream, which I'm making now. Goody, tho, something new! Fun!

Ps. Bobbo, you rock! Thanks for keeping us all informed!

Castloninian
07-24-14, 12:21 PM
Typical, I have everything except for the 3rd silver platter I need to get on with things. Never mind, doesn't look like it will take long anyway.

Are those things just decorations or can you collect from them?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 12:24 PM
Typical, I have everything except for the 3rd silver platter I need to get on with things. Never mind, doesn't look like it will take long anyway.

Are those things just decorations or can you collect from them?
You can collect from the tea party every hour, dunno what it gives yet tho... Harp is decoration

kudukuda
07-24-14, 12:24 PM
Btw, I'm assuming there is a difference in the quest lines if you help Azelia and not Lila. Especially, since one is in the potion shop and one is in the greenhouse. Would love it if someone could confirm this, since I have a while before I get there.
Don't really want to help Lila.

PS, Bobbo, you rock, my dear neighbour!

dragon2046
07-24-14, 12:25 PM
Thanks Bobbo u are awesome ! Love this game. :)

enaid03
07-24-14, 12:30 PM
Same requirements/rewards for helping Azelia.

kurgan
07-24-14, 12:31 PM
First Drop from Faerie Tea Party gave 1 Faerie Murmur, 1 Water, and some coins.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 12:32 PM

I'm working on Azalea, only because my potion shop was occupied lol.. They're not quite the same...
Didn't catch numbers, but had to give super glue and living wood ...and 20 blue petals (which I was shy of,from making bunches of flowers lol)

Edit to add: I think the glue and wood was 10, but not sure.

kudukuda
07-24-14, 12:35 PM

I'm working on Azalea, only because my potion shop was occupied lol.. They're not quite the same...
Didn't catch numbers, but had to give super glue and living wood ...and 20 blue petals (which I was shy of,from making bunches of flowers lol)

Edit to add: I think the glue and wood was 10, but not sure.

Thanks,enaid03. NW, based on Bobbo's summary, you need blue petals and living wood for Lila as well.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 12:39 PM
Thanks,enaid03. NW, based on Bobbo's summary, you need blue petals and living wood for Lila as well.

Yes, but it calls for super glue, not glimmerdust ... Then the last part is the same, faeries murmur, etc.

kudukuda
07-24-14, 12:42 PM
Yes, but it calls for super glue, not glimmerdust ... Then the last part is the same, faeries murmur, etc.

Good. I'm stocked on glue but low on dust for some odd reason.....

paisdelasmaravillas
07-24-14, 12:43 PM
Up date 07/24 tea party
Build tea party
Costs 50.000 and...
And After This

belbar22
07-24-14, 12:43 PM
Finished this one already. Took 5 mins. Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 12:44 PM
I'm convinced that TL either has a new artist on board or new palette of colors to work with, cuz all 3 of these new items are uber-vibrant again, a-la the gazebo and sunflower & rose arches.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 12:49 PM
Too many threads going about the tea party now, lol ... Can a mod pls merge into one?

raghadd1
07-24-14, 12:50 PM

paisdelasmaravillas
07-24-14, 12:50 PM
Mmmm... Another decision. Who is better? Azalea or lila?
What's the difference ?

belbar22
07-24-14, 12:56 PM
I'm convinced that TL either has a new artist on board or new palette of colors to work with, cuz all 3 of these new items are uber-vibrant again, a-la the gazebo and sunflower & rose arches.

I love the new colours. Very pretty.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 12:59 PM
I love the new colours. Very pretty.
Yeah, not complaining, just an observation cuz they're all very diff from (& BRIGHTER than lol) the stuff already on the board, is all. :)

Ps....makes me think I need to reserve a special "psychedelic" corner to my queendom lol

becachic99
07-24-14, 01:00 PM
I just collected from my faerie tea party
3 water
1 living wood

eepopp
07-24-14, 01:00 PM
I like the new Peony Fence /wall decoration. It's too bad the wall count wasn't increased, and that they have zero Royal Point value.

Emeralding
07-24-14, 01:03 PM
Has anyone tried out the new items in the market? I'm curious if the Bluebell Faerie Flower drops anything. I hope it does for $50k.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:04 PM
1st collection from faerie tea party gave me 2 glimmerdusts & $150 coins.

zoeee87
07-24-14, 01:04 PM
Thank you Bobbo26!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:06 PM
Has anyone tried out the new items in the market? I'm curious if the Bluebell Faerie Flower drops anything. I hope it does for $50k.
Ooooo! LOTS of new things in the market, wow!

enaid03
07-24-14, 01:08 PM
Got two glimmerdust from the tea party.

becachic99
07-24-14, 01:09 PM
The new bluebell flower is just a decoration

Queenzod
07-24-14, 01:12 PM

It's just for pretties! I got one, bought 4 peony fence things (had to sell some of my other walls, grr), and left the other stuff alone. The bluebell flower is 2x2, and centered in the middle, so you can't snug it up against something else. But it's a smidge taller than my lady avatar.

daisy_hill
I'm just complete the caravan and next step (visit to cottage) but I still can't place tea party. It's still "goal", but I doesn't see any new quest.

amerirish
The new bluebell flower is just a decoration

Dang, that's disappointing. I was hoping it would drop something that helps with Sister Sister :(

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:13 PM
Anybody get the hydrangea garden? Does it have drops or anything? 120 gems seems steep for a decoration.

raghadd1
07-24-14, 01:13 PM

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:14 PM
I'm just complete the caravan and next step (visit to cottage) but I still can't place tea party. It's still "goal", but I doesn't see any new quest.
You have to get thru first part of Lila & Azalea for this quest to pop up.

mamareader02
07-24-14, 01:15 PM
I bought the hydrangea garden,only because I'm obsessed with making mine grow(task of a madwoman as I live in central Florida ),it's just a deco also

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:15 PM
Dangit! Lol...ok, thanks for the info

girufel
07-24-14, 01:16 PM

Same here. Locked by goal. What triggers it? Do we need to finish the caravan first? And is the tea party time limited as well?

mamareader02
07-24-14, 01:18 PM
No prob,I wouldn't have bought it if I wasn't obsessed with hydrangeas(got about 10 of the plants,most in pots to protect them from our "soil" which is sand

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:18 PM
Same here. Locked by goal. What triggers it? Do we need to finish the caravan first? And is the tea party time limited as well?

Again, you need the faerie respite at level 5 & have to do the first part of Lila & Azalea for this quest to pop up... I think, lol
Ps no time limit, it's part of the main storyline.

Guardian452
07-24-14, 01:19 PM

It's a continuation of the Team Azalea vs Team Lila quest line. To get the Team Azalea/Lila quest, you need to have completed most of the Blythewood Sapling quest.

Beleriand
07-24-14, 01:22 PM
Ohhhh all the lovely things to shop for now, and I just stocked up on gems. I'm giddy with excitement....

PikaSquirrel
07-24-14, 01:22 PM
You will need to complete "Surprise, Azalea!" or "Lila's Master Plan" in order to access the Goal "The Mad Tea Party".

ashanthya
07-24-14, 01:27 PM
Comfort Azalea

Homemade Rose Soap
Red Petals - 35
Sugar - 5 (It says 'Sugar,' but it means 'Sugar Cane.')
Water - 50

Work that Updo
Super Glue - 3
Blue Petals - 20
Living Wood - 10

Azalea's Show of Gratitude
Fairiebulb Seeds - 10
Fairies' Murmur - 30
Mythic Essence - 5

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:28 PM
Once again, like the rose arch & faerie flowerbed... the faerie harp and the butterfly faerie garden REALLY need crates on their cards so players are aware that they are someday craftable. The game *already* established when/where/why crates appear and to change it mid-game is confusing.

Kinda sad that an extra faerie flowerbed would only set me back 80 gems and drops goodies every couple of hours while the new hydrangea garden costs 120 gems and just sits there, looking pretty. Lol

belbar22
07-24-14, 01:31 PM
1st collection from faerie tea party gave me 2 glimmerdusts & $150 coins.

Would love it to drop glimmer shards.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:33 PM
Would love it to drop glimmer shards.
DITTO!!! .. Ya eat pickles at a tea party, right? RIGHT!? lol

perry5
07-24-14, 01:34 PM
Kinda sad that an extra faerie flowerbed would only set me back 80 gems and drops goodies every couple of hours while the new hydrangea garden costs 120 gems and just sits there, looking pretty. Lol

Agree! Like the new stuff...but prices don't seem in line with what you get for your $$!

midgetsocks
07-24-14, 01:42 PM
Hmmm...Not too enthused with the new decorations, they seem a bit too Grandma Chic for me. The Faerie Tea Party does have a certain charm to it :) Positioning some of the tall flowers around it is pretty adorable! <3

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 01:44 PM
I like the new Peony Fence /wall decoration. It's too bad the wall count wasn't increased, and that they have zero Royal Point value.

.....bought 4 peony fence things (had to sell some of my other walls, grr)....
Yo, TL staff!~ why are the peony fences included with walls and their limits instead of just a decoration (like pathways)??... Especially when they give no RP, why limit them and make us sell our RP walls to have some? I mean, HUH? Lol

perry5
07-24-14, 01:47 PM
Yes! Esp with all the new expansions a couple of weeks ago...need to be able to add more walls...or let us level up again! Thank you!

ashanthya
07-24-14, 01:54 PM
(Psst, Maguar! I updated my post with the rest of Azalea's quests. :) )

maguar
07-24-14, 01:58 PM
(Psst, Maguar! I updated my post with the rest of Azalea's quests. :) )

(Psst. I've updated your post in the first post :))

katbtodd
07-24-14, 02:13 PM
So far ,, my drops are water, glimmer dust,, faerie mummers

55lee55
07-24-14, 02:25 PM
Finished this one already. Took 5 mins. Lol

Yeah, me too, but closer to ten mins. Just finished maxing my red dye this morning so now I have purple dye to make. And awesome to have used the Fairies Murmur. Done quickly and it was enjoyable, low stress, lowered a few maxed items but none were excessive. Just about right for the middle of the summer!

I may be less excited about the bright color than some, or maybe I just need to figure out how to fit these into my Kingdom and adjust. That is a personal preferences issue. They are pretty and maybe I will figure out how to make them look more like they belong with some tweaking.

Altogether I am happy with today's update. Thanks TL!

Now I can finish restocking :D

Do I have it correct that the only thing that can be collected from is the Tea Party Table? Everything else is a decoration and not needed, or will one or more be needed to be out of storage to move on with future quests? Can someone from TL give a hint about the decorations and if they will need to be out for future quests? I can't believe I am crowded again after such a recent expansion. I suspect it didn't seem much like an expansion because they were along the edges and not in a block of say four blocks in a square, so just stretching out a bit took up the new expansion without much room to spare. It was appreciated as always! I will be looking forward to the next expansion, but I suspect we will need to wait a bit for some additional story line development. Can do, thanks!

gilachaya
07-24-14, 02:48 PM
Thank you for the update!

PurpleScorpion76
07-24-14, 02:56 PM
I haven't heard of half of this stuff so guessing it'll come along when my game is good and ready :)

janddolphins
07-24-14, 03:21 PM
Looks like I have not completed the steps needed to get this one yet. Out of curiosity what level are those who got it. I'm at 27 right now so wondering about how far into the game before I get the storylines that lead up to it. Thanks!

PikaSquirrel
07-24-14, 03:33 PM
Looks like I have not completed the steps needed to get this one yet. Out of curiosity what level are those who got it. I'm at 27 right now so wondering about how far into the game before I get the storylines that lead up to it. Thanks!

The requirements are that you have completed either "Lila's Master Plans" or "Surprise, Azalea!".

janddolphins
07-24-14, 03:51 PM
The requirements are that you have completed either "Lila's Master Plans" or "Surprise, Azalea!".

I don't think I got either of those yet, I'm bad at remembering the names though so not sure. I still am unsure as to how it works with getting them, if it is level based or based on completing previous and moving along.

qt_patooty
07-24-14, 04:59 PM
Im wondering that too. Also level 27 in my more advanced kingdom but I wonder if I needed to get a greenhouse in order to start that quest back in June with Lila or Azalea. In any case, will there be another opportunity to get into the Fairy action if we never did that originally? I just started getting involved with the quests when the gazebo came out.

Nikospets
07-24-14, 06:43 PM
Again, you need the faerie respite at level 5 & have to do the first part of Lila & Azalea for this quest to pop up... I think, lol
Ps no time limit, it's part of the main storyline.

Ok, I have completed the Faerie respite no more levels to complete and the tea party is still locked???

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 06:55 PM
Ok, I have completed the Faerie respite no more levels to complete and the tea party is still locked???
My apologies ... In addition to the respite being at level 5, you have to do the Lila/Azalea goals which comes after the blythewood sapling, I think ...which comes after the maze garden, I think.
Jeez, now I've confused myself lol

Liloze
07-24-14, 06:58 PM
We got an update after all, An easy breezy one :) Thanks TL!
I love the new decorations, but gosh now I am going to whine for expansions again lol. :p:cool:;)

Rockylandia
07-24-14, 07:58 PM
We got an update after all, An easy breezy one :) Thanks TL!
I love the new decorations, but gosh now I am going to whine for expansions again lol. :p:cool:;)

Lol. Are there other people like me, who acquired new fairy decorations, then promptly put most of them in storage for lack of space?

Queenzod
07-24-14, 08:02 PM
Lol. Are there other people like me, who acquired new fairy decorations, then promptly put most of them in storage for lack of space?

I'm pretty close to doing that, but just b/c I'm not sure I like them! I love the way we just got out of a caravan, and people were able to complete this in 5 minutes! There's some information in there for TL. People get maxed very quickly. :)

EBJW
07-24-14, 10:05 PM
Just finished the quest, trying to fit everything in, won't work...

So I wonder: I guess the butterfly faerie garden is only decoration, doesn't give anything (just like the harp), am I right?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-14, 05:54 AM
TL ~ please give consideration to adding glimmer shards & fragments to the drops for the tea party.
They are no more or less related to an actual tea party than glimmerdust or living wood are...and that's all I seem to be getting. So far, the only drop that makes sense to come from a tea party is WATER lol.
I already have troves for glimmerdust. I already have the cute living wood tree. I have ponds & wells.
At the stage of the game when this quest (& new resource item) falls, glimmer bits are most needed & appreciated.
Thanks for your consideration. PLEASE. lol

eam13
07-25-14, 06:37 AM
I'm so confused! I've done every quest I've gotten, am pretty far along, and have never heard of these quests!! Am I just stuck? Anyone?!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-14, 06:55 AM
I'm so confused! I've done every quest I've gotten, am pretty far along, and have never heard of these quests!! Am I just stuck? Anyone?!
Have you finished the troll tribe and goddess tree?
THEN you have to do this initial part of Lila/Azalea first:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69943-Castle-Story-06-12-2014-Update-Team-Azalea-or-Team-Lila-(Part-1)

eam13
07-25-14, 07:03 AM
I've finished troll tribe, but never have even seen or heard of the goddes tree. What did I miss? I'm about to finish the Griselda one ...she's not evil per se but I need to visit her house one more time. Then do i get it?

roguebee
07-25-14, 07:24 AM
If you are about to finish Glimmergate Part 3, then you'll have the following quests to get to having a goddess tree...

Lady Greselda
Adamant Alchemy Quest Line
Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden
The Blythewood Sapling (Part 1)
The Blythewood Sapling (Part 2)
The Blythewood Sapling (Part 3)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916-Castle-Story-Versions-amp-Weekly-Updates-List&p=806292&viewfull=1#post806292

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-14, 07:25 AM
I've finished troll tribe, but never have even seen or heard of the goddes tree. What did I miss? I'm about to finish the Griselda one ...she's not evil per se but I need to visit her house one more time. Then do i get it?
If you're working on Greselda, next comes her Dark Maze Garden THEN the Blythewood Sapling (which turns into the fuchsia Goddess Tree).
This latest quest (Tea Party) is the last "main story" quest in the game, so far...
I know it can get confusing so I hope that helps. You still have a little ways to go but the good news is that this is not time limited and it's part of the main story so it'll still pop up for you when you get to that stage. :)

Ps, lol at same time posting as you, roguebee!

mafruha
07-25-14, 07:43 AM
Why there is a limit of poeny walls?? It should be increased.. I was decorating with the beautiful walls..:(

belbar22
07-25-14, 08:52 AM
TL ~ please give consideration to adding glimmer shards & fragments to the drops for the tea party.
They are no more or less related to an actual tea party than glimmerdust or living wood are...and that's all I seem to be getting. So far, the only drop that makes sense to come from a tea party is WATER lol.
I already have troves for glimmerdust. I already have the cute living wood tree. I have ponds & wells.
At the stage of the game when this quest (& new resource item) falls, glimmer bits are most needed & appreciated.
Thanks for your consideration. PLEASE. lol

I second, third and fourth that

jimboser
07-25-14, 09:27 AM

Well, the tea party was for the faeries, who are the ones responsible for glimmerdust itself, and I believe living wood as well.

The glimmer shards and fragments come from 'beyond the Glimmergate', and as far as we know, have nothing at all to do with the faeries, coming from the dark places where witches get their powers from. So it really doesn't make any sense to have these items come from something faerie related.

Having some more frequent source for such glimmer items would certainly be helpful to most, I agree. I wish I could actually plant some of those dark seeds myself and grow something that would drop these items regularly...

BriarAvenue
07-25-14, 09:35 AM
Question: how come the last peony fence on the left looks a bit different from the rest pls?

eepopp
07-25-14, 09:50 AM
Well, the tea party was for the faeries, who are the ones responsible for glimmerdust itself, and I believe living wood as well.

The glimmer shards and fragments come from 'beyond the Glimmergate', and as far as we know, have nothing at all to do with the faeries, coming from the dark places where witches get their powers from. So it really doesn't make any sense to have these items come from something faerie related.

Having some more frequent source for such glimmer items would certainly be helpful to most, I agree. I wish I could actually plant some of those dark seeds myself and grow something that would drop these items regularly...

I agree with the logic about glimmerbits..., but since we had to bring the following food that resulted in a Faerie Food Fight, it would have been nice if those food items occasionally dropped from the Tea Party table.

2 pasta
2 baked Butterfish
2 royal sundae

Liloze
07-25-14, 09:55 AM
I agree with the logic about glimmerbits..., but since we had to bring the following food that resulted in a Faerie Food Fight, it would have been nice if those food items occasionally dropped from the Tea Party table.

2 pasta
2 baked Butterfish
2 royal sundae

Couldn't agree more !
Also Please consider some troves for glimmer Shards & Fragments it is a pain to get them, while for example, Fur have more than 5 sources ( beasts of all kinds,Manticore, Raindeer, etc) water the same (aside from the ponds, and wells, Sir P. the Gaziboo and Pergola and now Tea Party latest addition give water as well) , even glimmerdust with the mushroom circles, Please TL we need Glimmer Shards & fragments from more than two sources naming the Glimmer Gate and Griselda's Castle when she's generous! :o

Liloze
07-25-14, 10:55 AM

Idid that twice lol. put them in storage, but they are so pretty, so I took them out again!;)
Ok now time for whining about expansions lol Here goes :"TL please more space "Lol :p:)

EBJW
07-25-14, 12:16 PM
Just finished the quest, trying to fit everything in, won't work...

So I wonder: I guess the butterfly faerie garden is only decoration, doesn't give anything (just like the harp), am I right?

... nobody knows...?! :confused:

mariegoodley
07-25-14, 12:31 PM
I've been asked by a few neighbours will there be some new expansions coming soon as these new items are large and some people are running low on space?

Triple_K
07-25-14, 01:07 PM
Cute items. Thanks TL. I wish we didn't have to sell our walls to buy the fence though...doesn't make sense because there's no RP included :/

Triple_K
07-25-14, 01:09 PM
I haven't completed the goal as yet but the suggestion about the drops are good ones. TL pls consider adding those drops.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-14, 01:18 PM
... nobody knows...?! :confused:
Yes, you're right.
The *only* new item that drops anything is the tea party ...everything else is just decoration only, including the 120 gem hydrangea garden. :(

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-14, 01:32 PM

Yeah, you're right & I guess that makes sense ... Dang logic lol.
But those gigantic carnivorous-looking flowers look more like they grew in Greselda's dark maze garden than they look faerie...and so THEY SHOULD BE DROPPING SOME GLIMMER BITS!
I need one more thing dropping faeries murmur that isn't used for ANY thing now that the quest is over about as much as I need one more thing dropping glimmerdust lol.
TL!~We need a glimmer shard/fragment dropping ITEM!!!
There, I feel better now lol.

mikado86
07-25-14, 01:42 PM
TL!~We need a glimmer shard/fragment dropping ITEM!!!

Im not going to admit anything here, but theres certain fortune that can be... exploited, I know thats the only chance SOME people might ever expect to finish their 20 flower trade thingies

Queenzod
07-25-14, 01:47 PM
Im not going to admit anything here, but theres certain fortune that can be... exploited, I know thats the only chance SOME people might ever expect to finish their 20 flower trade thingies

I think NorthWoods has exploited this fortune so much that you cannot take a step in her queendom without tripping over old logs. ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-14, 01:55 PM
Yes I'm aware, & grabbed some while I had that fortune lol.. but here's the deal:
1- Not everyone has the fortune teller tent.
2- Even beyond "Sister Sister", the dark plant trade stays in the Royal Exchange with no other source for bits but Greselda's Castle and the Glimmergate. ...and if we're lucky, maybe a stray seed from the maze garden.
3- Getting new items is GREAT but when they're just an expensive decoration or only drop stuff that we *already* get in upteen other places is ....well, redundant & mostly useless, especially when it's ready to be collected every hour. Now we have 2 recent additions that drop faeries murmur which has no use in the game... 2 recent additions that drop water which we can easily get elsewhere.

I just sometimes wonder if any of the TL staff actually plays this game or not LOL.

..BUT THANKS FOR THE PRETTIES.
/off soapbox lol

Ps. QUEENZOD, you wench, hush it! LOL ... Those logs have been chopped up, thank you very much LOL

Nikospets
07-25-14, 05:35 PM
My apologies ... In addition to the respite being at level 5, you have to do the Lila/Azalea goals which comes after the blythewood sapling, I think ...which comes after the maze garden, I think.
Jeez, now I've confused myself lol

Ok, that makes more sence! I have not done the blythewood sapling or the maze garden. I am at level 43, so when will those come up? I am trying to upgrade the Trol castle but for some reason the woven cloth is not in my workshop. Any ideas why?

CottageRose
07-25-14, 06:06 PM
I just wish the pretties a) were smaller and b) could be placed closer to other things. Taking up four squares and having huge green spaces/edges prevent me from working them into my garden designs. So off to storage they go. :(

Tarynthi
07-25-14, 07:29 PM
Hi. Just finished the quest, and it ended. But I didn't get anything. Nothing happened. The quest is now gone from my list. Am I missing something?

EBJW
07-25-14, 10:33 PM
Hi. Just finished the quest, and it ended. But I didn't get anything. Nothing happened. The quest is now gone from my list. Am I missing something?

Did you check your inventory?

And thanx NorthWoodsKingdom for helping me! :)

zoo123g
07-26-14, 03:59 AM
Finished woo hoo :)

Gabi2111
07-26-14, 05:34 AM
I think NorthWoods has exploited this fortune so much that you cannot take a step in her queendom without tripping over old logs. ;)

So true...lol. I got heaps of splinters in my hands while searching for hearts in her kingdom. Not to mention blue marks all over my shins, as I tripped over them

jptheripper
07-26-14, 06:50 AM
i have been chopping trees incessantly making builders paste to use up super glue. no reason to finish that fortune at the moment. Thank goodness i have around 30 trees. but that is only 12 builders paste! arg... planting more.

JustKay
07-26-14, 07:40 PM
You will need to complete "Surprise, Azalea!" or "Lila's Master Plan" in order to access the Goal "The Mad Tea Party".

This is strange since I have my Goddess tree all updated and I only have the troll quests line (aint no party like a castle party) & the Sister Sister with A little Persuasion quests remaining. I vaguely remember doing the choose which side option, but can't remember exactly. I don't have this new quest. Tried restarting but still don't have this quest.

Edit: Nevermind. Realised that stuff all comes after the Troll quest line. I'll have to wait a little bit longer.

gilachaya
07-26-14, 09:40 PM
I'm with you! I love this fortune! Only thing is that I've been getting blisters chopping the old logs and tree logs. ��

i have been chopping trees incessantly making builders paste to use up super glue. no reason to finish that fortune at the moment. Thank goodness i have around 30 trees. but that is only 12 builders paste! arg... planting more.

daddddaaa
07-27-14, 08:55 AM

Take a closer look. The colors are not new, they were used before. BUT with the new stuff, they do have much less detail. With the old stuff you have a lot of structure, shadows, different shades of the color. Look on the old roofs. Look on the top of the tea party. I dont like this change at all. :mad:

JustKay
07-28-14, 05:04 PM

Aw, nuts! You get a Faerie Harp for free! I bought one :(

shannonth
07-28-14, 06:33 PM
Does anyone know if this is a limit time only or will it stay? I don't have this goal so I'm not there yet..

SpiritWind00
07-28-14, 11:36 PM
Does anyone know if this is a limit time only or will it stay? I don't have this goal so I'm not there yet..

It's core story, so it's staying. Woohoo!

squirrel8701
07-30-14, 04:56 AM
I want to do this quest but having to go back and check other quests to see if it is available is driving me crazy. I am now searching back four different quest lines and I am lost. Wish there was an easier way to find these. I am just trying to finish the ones that are listed in my quest book. I guess I will run into it at some point.

azriX2012
07-30-14, 07:55 AM
Well I suppose we have to complete all the Greselda's quests in order to get the quests prior to the "mad tea party quest". At the moment I only have two quests available: 'Raw Materials' (I'm only missing the burning ember) and "Wicked Ride" (already crafting the carriage). I have the Faerie Respite fully upgraded. The Blythewood Sappling quest only shows up after Greselda right?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-14, 09:24 AM
The Blythewood Sappling quest only shows up after Greselda right?
Right...it shows up after her garden

gandalf72
07-30-14, 10:11 AM
I've been asked by a few neighbours will there be some new expansions coming soon as these new items are large and some people are running low on space?

OMG! more expansion is nice, but what I have is intimidating, Lol! Just 19 expansion certificates to go! Hmmmm... That's only 19x30=570 more adventures to go on! Hahahahaha😨

azriX2012
07-30-14, 10:53 AM
Off-topic: have you seen the new game icon? It's a kind of pink alicorn?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-14, 11:03 AM
Off-topic: have you seen the new game icon? It's a kind of pink alicorn?
Lol..there's a whole thread going on about that ...it's here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71440-The-new-icon-is-going-to-drive-away-male-players!

azriX2012
07-30-14, 11:08 AM
Lol..there's a whole thread going on about that ...it's here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71440-The-new-icon-is-going-to-drive-away-male-players!

Lolol my game icon only changed 10 min ago... Indeed the old icon was much better. This one does not represent CS at all... at least as far as we know.

Dreamer691
08-05-14, 08:47 PM
Hi Dabag!
The first time I chose Azalea, so this time I chose to comfort Lila. I've copied down all of the dialog if you want to use it for your record :) btw thank you for doing that, it's been brilliant being able to read back on past dialogues (and use it to decide which fairy to side with haha)

Ruler: Hey Lila.
About the spaghetti... I'll explain to Azalea later it wasn't your fault.
Lila: Who cares? She's not going to listen to you.
Actually, she doesn't listen to anyone about anything!
Ruler: I don't think Azalea has been unfair in her decisions...
Lila: Are you here to listen, or to tell me how I feel?
Ruler: Sorry, can I help? Why are you hiding?
Lila: That food fight was terrible! The food grease gave me zits on my face!
I hope she's happy!
Ruler: Hmm... I think Ivy might have a potion for this.

Goal: Pizza Face
Lila: Can you hurry? I can't face my sisters with this... face! I'll be laughed out of the Plume Hive! I'm not going to let Azalea have the satisfaction of seeing me like this! I'll make you something in the meantime as a thank you.
(goal needed 35 rose petals, 5 sugar, and 50 water)
Congratulations!
Lila: Hah! I know all about gratitude!
(reward is the Fairy Harp)

Ruler: So, Ivy says this will clear your face right up.
Lila: Ivy? Wasn't she the one that made that awful spaghetti?
Why in the GLIMMERWOOD would I put her creation on my face?!
Ruler: Ok, ok, ok. What works for you?
Lila: Ohhh, my face. Why, why, why!
Ruler: Lila! Complaining isn't going to make it better!
Lila: You're right, it will just make it worse.
I'll give you the list of ingredients. I'll also need some ingredients for tea.
Ruler: Geez... I would think you've had enough tea for the day.

Goal: Ivy's Zit Begone Potion
Lila: I don't mean to cause trouble... but Faerie accessories are like no other! I must make this myself. My sisters will be uncomfortable to see me adorned in human accessories.
(goal needed 20 glimmerdust, 20 blue petals, and 10 living wood)
(sorry, I must have missed the congratulations screen. Also, this seems to say the exact same thing as this step in choosing Azalea)

Ruler: So... are you going to be alright talking to Azalea?
Lila: She's sooo serious all the time. This tea will bring her down a notch...
Ruler: She should be serious, she's the handmaiden.
Lila: Why can't *I* be the handmaiden? I know I'll be better than the rest at it!
Ruler: I think the first thing you should do it talk it out with Azalea.
Lila: Do I have to? She's such a drag...
Ruler: I think so. That's what handmaidens do, right? Deal with difficult things?
Lila: Fine. You're right... I should suck it up and talk to her.
Oh, will you help me? I need materials to make something to show *gratitude*.
Ruler: I don't think that's how showing gratitude works...

Goal: Lila's Show Of Gratitude
Lila: Sure it does! Come on, don't be a downer like Azalea! Just help me with the materials and I'll make you something special. You better tell Azalea it was all me!
(goal needed 10 Faeriebulb seeds, 30 faeries' murmur, and 5 mythic essence)
Congratulations!
Lila: Thank you. I'm going to talk to Azalea. Promise!
(reward is butterfly faerie flower)

Dabag
08-06-14, 12:42 PM
Hi Dabag!
The first time I chose Azalea, so this time I chose to comfort Lila. I've copied down all of the dialog if you want to use it for your record

Thank you Dreamer691 for Comfort Lila dialog
I, as well as many others, appreciate the time and effort it takes to capture the storyline.

I have posted this in the Dialog thread, as is. Thanks again

landa001
08-16-14, 07:32 AM
Can anyone tell me how to start the tea party? Is it a goal and if so what goal is it? I have been searching and reading comments on achieving the tea path and most of my nbrs have in their kingdoms but I just can't seem to figure out what and where I need to be or do to start working on this item... Playing on iPod 4th generation. Thanks. Landa001

Dabag
08-16-14, 01:00 PM
Can anyone tell me how to start the tea party?

Post #1 in this update thread Mad Tea Party - You will need to complete "Lila's Master Plan" or "Surprise, Azalea!" (Team Azalea or Team Lila) in order to access this quest.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69943-Castle-Story-06-12-2014-Update-Team-Azalea-or-Team-Lila&

First goal of the Mad Tea Party is:
1. The Mad Tea Party Rewards: 1,800 coin 7xp
. Place and Build the Tea Party SET

Note: Market>Buildings>Faerie Tea Party 50,000 coin
15 Faeries Murmur. 3 Enchanted Beam. 5 Purple Dye. 3 Silver platter